Korn Ferry (KFY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KFY's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 182.39% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 96.26% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KFY that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: K, STAF, HCC, RGLD and MTA.
KFY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Korn Ferry, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 88.62%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Korn Ferry's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, KFY offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.67% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, Korn Ferry's estimated return of -88.62% surpasses about 7.47% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for KFY than it is for only 18.7% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
KFY Dividend Chart
KFY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KFY Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||3.77%|
|2||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||3.72%|
|3||AHEXY||Adecco Group A.G. ADR||3.20%|
|7||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.62%|
|8||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||1.51%|
|9||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.46%|
|10||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||1.05%|
|11||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||1.04%|
|12||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||0.92%|
|14||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|16||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|25||RCRUY||Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.||0.00%|