Orthopediatrics Corp (KIDS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Orthopediatrics Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
KIDS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for KIDS as an investment opportunity.
- KIDS has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 79.62% of all US stocks.
- Orthopediatrics Corp's average analyst price target is higher than 89.36% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Orthopediatrics Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 77.63% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Orthopediatrics Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 73.78% of all US stocks.
- KIDS has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- KIDS has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- KIDS has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is KIDS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!