OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIDS POWR Grades
- KIDS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 58.26% of US stocks.
- KIDS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KIDS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.12% of US stocks).
KIDS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 112.09, ORTHOPEDIATRICS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.91% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.02%, ORTHOPEDIATRICS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.3% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KIDS has reported earnings growth of -123.48%, putting it ahead of just 12.4% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REVG, EPAC, ZCMD, SEAT, and BWMN.
- KIDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORTHOPEDIATRICS CORP's official web site, go to www.orthopediatrics.com.
KIDS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, KIDS's EV/EBIT ratio is 1513.16% higher, now standing at 122.6.
- KIDS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIDS.
KIDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIDS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.87% of graded US stocks.
- KIDS's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 131st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ABMD, INGN, and ECIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIDS.
The table below shows KIDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KIDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.08||52-week high||$62.61|
|Prev. close||$44.01||52-week low||$36.36|
|Day high||$44.64||Avg. volume||112,867|
|50-day MA||$43.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.32||Market Cap||1.01B|
OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) Company Bio
OrthoPediatrics Corp. designs, develops, and sells orthopedic implants for children. It offers trauma and deformity correction products, including cannulated screws; The Locking Cannulated Blade plate system that offers various treatment options for pediatric hip deformity, fixed knee flexion deformity, and trauma; The Locking Proximal Femur plate system for long bone fractures and osteotomies in children and adolescents; flexible nailing systems; The OP PediFrag System, a fragment set for pediatric orthopedic surgery; The PediLoc Extension Osteotomy plates; locking plated systems for the treatment of pediatric femur fractures and osteotomies; intramedullary nails; plate systems that provide physeal tethering techniques; and an engineered device for casting procedures. The company also offers spine and sports medicine systems, and clinical education. It serves medical professionals, patients, and families worldwide. OrthoPediatrics Corp. was founded in 2007 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
KIDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIDS Latest Social Stream
View Full KIDS Social Stream
Latest KIDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORTHOPEDIATRICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIDS as an investment opportunity.
WARSAW, Ind., Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, today announced that Dave Bailey, President & Chief Executive Officer, and Fred Hite, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in fireside chats at two upcoming investor conferences. Event:Stifel 2022 Healthcare ConferenceFormat:Fireside ChatDate:Wednesday,
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Esperion (ESPR), OrthoPediatrics (KIDS) and BioNano Genomics (BNGO)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Esperion (ESPR – Research Report), OrthoPediatrics (KIDS – Research Report) and BioNano Genomics (BNGO – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Esperion (ESPR) In a report released today, Jason Butler from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Esperion, with a price target of $14.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $8.49. According to TipRanks.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Aileron Therapeutics (ALRN) and OrthoPediatrics (KIDS)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Aileron Therapeutics (ALRN – Research Report) and OrthoPediatrics (KIDS – Research Report). Aileron Therapeutics (ALRN) H.C. Wainwright analyst Edward White maintained a Hold rating on Aileron Therapeutics today. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $0.20, close to its 52-week low of $0.13. According to TipRanks.
OrthoPediatrics (KIDS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 73.68% and 4.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OrthoPediatrics Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Updates 2022 Revenue Guidance
Third Quarter 2022 Record Revenue Increased 39% Year-over-YearWARSAW, Ind., Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, announced today its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 and Recent Business Highlights Helped over 17,000 children in the third quarter 2022, bringing total to more than 610,000 since the
KIDS Price Returns