OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS): Price and Financial Metrics
KIDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.47||52-week high||$53.50|
|Prev. close||$29.27||52-week low||$23.10|
|Day high||$30.57||Avg. volume||114,605|
|50-day MA||$28.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.88||Market Cap||711.57M|
KIDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIDS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KIDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.87% of US stocks.
- KIDS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KIDS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
KIDS Stock Summary
- For KIDS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 15.29% of US equities we're observing.
- KIDS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 10.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ORTHOPEDIATRICS CORP is reporting a growth rate of -421.55%; that's higher than just 3.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORTHOPEDIATRICS CORP are AVNS, NEO, CDXC, AOUT, and AMRN.
- Visit KIDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orthopediatrics.com.
KIDS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, KIDS's price/sales ratio is 181.08% higher, now standing at 5.2.
- Over the past 74 months, KIDS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIDS.
KIDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIDS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.87% of graded US stocks.
- KIDS's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 131st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ABMD, INGN, and ECIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIDS.
The table below shows KIDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) Company Bio
OrthoPediatrics Corp. designs, develops, and sells orthopedic implants for children. It offers trauma and deformity correction products, including cannulated screws; The Locking Cannulated Blade plate system that offers various treatment options for pediatric hip deformity, fixed knee flexion deformity, and trauma; The Locking Proximal Femur plate system for long bone fractures and osteotomies in children and adolescents; flexible nailing systems; The OP PediFrag System, a fragment set for pediatric orthopedic surgery; The PediLoc Extension Osteotomy plates; locking plated systems for the treatment of pediatric femur fractures and osteotomies; intramedullary nails; plate systems that provide physeal tethering techniques; and an engineered device for casting procedures. The company also offers spine and sports medicine systems, and clinical education. It serves medical professionals, patients, and families worldwide. OrthoPediatrics Corp. was founded in 2007 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.
KIDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIDS Latest Social Stream
View Full KIDS Social Stream
Latest KIDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORTHOPEDIATRICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIDS as an investment opportunity.
OrthoPediatrics Corp. to Host Educational and Networking Events at 19th Annual International Pediatric Orthopaedic Symposium (IPOS)
Increases IPOS Corporate Partnership as Emerald-Level SponsorWARSAW, Ind., Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, today announced plans to host educational and networking events at IPOS and its increased support of the event as an Emerald-Level sponsor. IPOS, a branch of the Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America (POSNA), is a leading educati
WARSAW, Ind., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics”) (NASDAQ: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, announced that Dave Bailey, President & Chief Executive Officer, and Fred Hite, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in fireside chats at two upcoming investor conferences. Event: Stifel 2023 Healthcare ConferenceFormat:Fireside ChatDate:Tuesday, November 14, 2023Time:1
OrthoPediatrics Corp. (NASDAQ:KIDS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the OrthoPediatrics Corporation Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this call is being recorded for replay purposes. I would now like to turn the call over to Trip Taylor, from the Gilmartin Group […]
The headline numbers for OrthoPediatrics (KIDS) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Adjusted EBITDA reaches a record $3.6 million, up from $1.9 million in Q3 2022
KIDS Price Returns