OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIDS POWR Grades
- KIDS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.63% of US stocks.
- KIDS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- KIDS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
KIDS Stock Summary
- Orthopediatrics Corp's stock had its IPO on October 12, 2017, making it an older stock than just 15.05% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.46, Orthopediatrics Corp has a higher such ratio than 85.61% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.38 for Orthopediatrics Corp; that's greater than it is for just 20.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASPU, SPNE, MNSB, ESQ, and AX.
- Visit KIDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orthopediatrics.com.
KIDS Valuation Summary
- KIDS's price/earnings ratio is -42.2; this is 215.62% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KIDS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.2 over the prior 47 months.
- KIDS's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIDS.
KIDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIDS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.87% of graded US stocks.
- KIDS's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 131st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ABMD, INGN, and ECIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIDS.
The table below shows KIDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KIDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.54||52-week high||$73.91|
|Prev. close||$48.99||52-week low||$41.33|
|Day high||$49.90||Avg. volume||90,000|
|50-day MA||$58.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.29||Market Cap||935.49M|
OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) Company Bio
OrthoPediatrics Corp. designs, develops, and sells orthopedic implants for children. It offers trauma and deformity correction products, including cannulated screws; The Locking Cannulated Blade plate system that offers various treatment options for pediatric hip deformity, fixed knee flexion deformity, and trauma; The Locking Proximal Femur plate system for long bone fractures and osteotomies in children and adolescents; flexible nailing systems; The OP PediFrag System, a fragment set for pediatric orthopedic surgery; The PediLoc Extension Osteotomy plates; locking plated systems for the treatment of pediatric femur fractures and osteotomies; intramedullary nails; plate systems that provide physeal tethering techniques; and an engineered device for casting procedures. The company also offers spine and sports medicine systems, and clinical education. It serves medical professionals, patients, and families worldwide. OrthoPediatrics Corp. was founded in 2007 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
KIDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIDS Latest Social Stream
View Full KIDS Social Stream
Latest KIDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orthopediatrics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIDS as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of….
WARSAW, Ind., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, today announced preliminary unaudited revenue for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Preliminary unaudited fourth quarter 2021 revenue is expected to be $24.8 million, up 31%, when compared to $18.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2020. Preliminary domestic revenue grew 11%
In a report released today, Ryan Zimmerman from BTIG maintained a Buy rating on OrthoPediatrics (KIDS – Research Report), with a price target of $68.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $57.78. According to TipRanks.com, Zimmerman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 18.4% and a 50.1% success rate. Zimmerman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Tactile Systems Technology, Organogenesis Holdings, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings. Currently, the analyst consensus on OrthoPediatrics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $75.75, which is a 33.8% upside from current levels.
Have a friend or family member on your holiday shopping list who's interested in the stock market? Let's look at three healthcare stocks you can buy this holiday season, hold forever, and feel good about it. Over 55,000 surgeons worldwide have trained on Intuitive Surgical's (NASDAQ: ISRG) minimally-invasive, da Vinci robotic system, which is utilized for a variety of surgical procedures.
OrthoPediatrics Corp. Continued Double-Diamond Support of International Pediatric Orthopaedic Symposium (IPOS)
WARSAW, Ind., Dec. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (NASDAQ: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, announced its continued support as a Double-Diamond sponsor of the International Pediatric Orthopaedic Symposium (IPOS), which took place December 7 – 11 in Orlando, Florida. Over 400 pediatric orthopedic surgeons attended the meeting. IPOS, a branch of the Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America (POSNA), is a leading education
KIDS Price Returns