OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIDS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KIDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KIDS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- KIDS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.51% of US stocks).
KIDS Stock Summary
- KIDS's went public 3.95 years ago, making it older than merely 13.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.23, Orthopediatrics Corp has a higher such ratio than 87.7% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.77%, Orthopediatrics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.48% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Orthopediatrics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MSON, EVER, ESI, ARTW, and IRMD.
- KIDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orthopediatrics Corp's official web site, go to www.orthopediatrics.com.
KIDS Valuation Summary
- KIDS's price/earnings ratio is -42.2; this is 215.62% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KIDS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.2 over the prior 47 months.
- KIDS's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIDS.
KIDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIDS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.94% of graded US stocks.
- KIDS's asset turnover comes in at 0.286 -- ranking 134th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KIDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KIDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.05||52-week high||$72.50|
|Prev. close||$69.14||52-week low||$38.01|
|Day high||$69.45||Avg. volume||139,847|
|50-day MA||$65.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.78||Market Cap||1.34B|
OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) Company Bio
OrthoPediatrics Corp. designs, develops, and sells orthopedic implants for children. It offers trauma and deformity correction products, including cannulated screws; The Locking Cannulated Blade plate system that offers various treatment options for pediatric hip deformity, fixed knee flexion deformity, and trauma; The Locking Proximal Femur plate system for long bone fractures and osteotomies in children and adolescents; flexible nailing systems; The OP PediFrag System, a fragment set for pediatric orthopedic surgery; The PediLoc Extension Osteotomy plates; locking plated systems for the treatment of pediatric femur fractures and osteotomies; intramedullary nails; plate systems that provide physeal tethering techniques; and an engineered device for casting procedures. The company also offers spine and sports medicine systems, and clinical education. It serves medical professionals, patients, and families worldwide. OrthoPediatrics Corp. was founded in 2007 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
KIDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIDS Latest Social Stream
View Full KIDS Social Stream
Latest KIDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orthopediatrics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIDS as an investment opportunity.
OrthoPediatrics (KIDS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 47.62% and 10.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second Quarter 2021 Revenue Increased 96% Year-over-Year with Continued Strong Domestic GrowthWARSAW, Ind., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, announced today its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Second Quarter 2021 and Business Highlights Generated total revenue of $26.7 million for second quarter 2021, up 96% from
OrthoPediatrics Corp. and Mighty Oak Medical Extend Exclusive Partnership for FIREFLY Technology in Pediatric Orthopedics
WARSAW, Ind., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: KIDS), and Mighty Oak Medical, Inc. are pleased to announce the continuation of their navigation partnership, extending its current five-year deal another five years to August 2027. Since August 2017, OrthoPediatrics has been the exclusive distributor of Mighty Oak Medical’s FIREFLY Technology in children’s hospitals across the United States. This extended agreement will allow the
OrthoPediatrics Corp. Maintains its Diamond Sponsorship for 31st Annual Baltimore Limb Deformity Course (“BLDC”)
WARSAW, Ind., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, today announced its continued Diamond sponsorship for the 31st Annual Baltimore Limb Deformity Course (“BLDC”). The highly anticipated industry course will return to its live format, after hosting a virtual meeting in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of its support, OrthoPediatrics, via
OrthoPediatrics (KIDS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
KIDS Price Returns