OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIDS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KIDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KIDS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KIDS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
KIDS Stock Summary
- KIDS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 135.38 -- higher than 82.57% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Orthopediatrics Corp's stock had its IPO on October 12, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 16.65% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.21, Orthopediatrics Corp has a higher such ratio than 87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Orthopediatrics Corp are TREE, ESI, EVER, SHYF, and DUOT.
- Visit KIDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orthopediatrics.com.
KIDS Valuation Summary
- KIDS's price/earnings ratio is -42.2; this is 215.62% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KIDS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.2 over the prior 47 months.
- KIDS's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIDS.
KIDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIDS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.87% of graded US stocks.
- KIDS's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 131st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ABMD, INGN, and ECIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIDS.
The table below shows KIDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KIDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.71||52-week high||$73.91|
|Prev. close||$46.02||52-week low||$36.71|
|Day high||$46.89||Avg. volume||113,677|
|50-day MA||$44.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.48||Market Cap||904.48M|
OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) Company Bio
OrthoPediatrics Corp. designs, develops, and sells orthopedic implants for children. It offers trauma and deformity correction products, including cannulated screws; The Locking Cannulated Blade plate system that offers various treatment options for pediatric hip deformity, fixed knee flexion deformity, and trauma; The Locking Proximal Femur plate system for long bone fractures and osteotomies in children and adolescents; flexible nailing systems; The OP PediFrag System, a fragment set for pediatric orthopedic surgery; The PediLoc Extension Osteotomy plates; locking plated systems for the treatment of pediatric femur fractures and osteotomies; intramedullary nails; plate systems that provide physeal tethering techniques; and an engineered device for casting procedures. The company also offers spine and sports medicine systems, and clinical education. It serves medical professionals, patients, and families worldwide. OrthoPediatrics Corp. was founded in 2007 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
KIDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIDS Latest Social Stream
View Full KIDS Social Stream
Latest KIDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orthopediatrics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIDS as an investment opportunity.
OrthoPediatrics (KIDS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Company’s partnership with Mighty Oak Medical for 3D printed, patient-specific technology continues advancing pediatric scoliosis treatmentWARSAW, Ind., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, announced the 1,000th case performed with the FIREFLY® Pedicle Screw Navigation Guides (“FIREFLY”) technology in collaboration with Mighty Oak Medical. FIREFLY
OrthoPediatrics Corp. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on March 3, 2022
WARSAW, Ind., Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics”) (NASDAQ: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, announced today that the Company is scheduled to release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Wednesday, March 2, 2022, after the market closes. OrthoPediatrics will host a conference call on Thursday, March 3, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. ET to discuss the results. The dial-in numbers are (855) 289-46
E ratio of….
WARSAW, Ind., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, today announced preliminary unaudited revenue for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Preliminary unaudited fourth quarter 2021 revenue is expected to be $24.8 million, up 31%, when compared to $18.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2020. Preliminary domestic revenue grew 11%
KIDS Price Returns