Nextdoor Holdings, Inc. (KIND): Price and Financial Metrics
KIND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.64||52-week high||$3.42|
|Prev. close||$1.60||52-week low||$1.32|
|Day high||$1.66||Avg. volume||1,401,149|
|50-day MA||$1.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.25||Market Cap||631.61M|
KIND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIND POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KIND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.61% of US stocks.
- KIND's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KIND's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.59% of US stocks).
KIND Stock Summary
- KIND's went public 2.64 years ago, making it older than only 7.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NEXTDOOR HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about merely 20.89% of US stocks.
- KIND's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEXTDOOR HOLDINGS INC are LIDR, CHPT, TBPH, IVAC, and ORGN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to KIND's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001846069.
KIND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, KIND's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 32 months, KIND's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIND.
Nextdoor Holdings, Inc. (KIND) Company Bio
Nextdoor Holdings, Inc. operates neighborhood network that connects neighbors, businesses, and public services. It enables neighbors to receive information, give and get help, and get things done. The company is based in San Francisco, California.
KIND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIND Latest Social Stream
View Full KIND Social Stream
Latest KIND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTDOOR HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIND as an investment opportunity.
Continental layoffs are coming for thousands of employees as the company prepares for a cost-cutting restructuring in 2024.
Nextdoor layoffs are coming for 25% of the company's employees as it enacts cost-cutting measures after a poor Q3 earnings report.
Virgin Galactic layoffs are coming for the company's employees as it prepares to switch focus to its Delta Class spaceships.
EVgo stock is rising higher on Wednesday after the company posted EPS and revenue beats during its Q2 2023 earnings report.
Nextdoor is cutting its staff by 25% as the locally focused social network adjusts to a more difficult advertising environment. The job cuts will affect almost 200 positions across the company, CEO Sarah Friar said in an interview with Barron’s. Friar said she had hoped for a more sustained recovery in the ad market in the second half of the year, but that the company didn’t see that in the third quarter and isn’t expecting a pickup in the fourth quarter either.
KIND Price Returns