Nextdoor Holdings, Inc. (KIND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIND POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KIND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 44.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KIND is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KIND ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
KIND Stock Summary
- KIND's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than only 4.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- KIND's went public 1.69 years ago, making it older than merely 6.64% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KIND comes in at -73.64% -- higher than that of only 7.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEXTDOOR HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FROG, LQDA, HLTH, LIDR, and RAMP.
- To check out NEXTDOOR HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001846069.
KIND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KIND's price/earnings ratio is 124.59% lower, now standing at -6.
- Over the past 20 months, KIND's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIND.
KIND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.20||52-week high||$11.30|
|Prev. close||$2.16||52-week low||$2.02|
|Day high||$2.23||Avg. volume||2,168,198|
|50-day MA||$2.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.70||Market Cap||813.04M|
Nextdoor Holdings, Inc. (KIND) Company Bio
Nextdoor Holdings, Inc. operates neighborhood network that connects neighbors, businesses, and public services. It enables neighbors to receive information, give and get help, and get things done. The company is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KIND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIND Latest Social Stream
View Full KIND Social Stream
Latest KIND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTDOOR HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIND as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 29, 2022--Today, Nextdoor (NYSE: KIND), the neighborhood network, announced the winners of the national #LoveYourNeighborhood contest, a special initiative that invited everyday Americans to celebrate the local flavor, people and beauty of their neighborhoods through photographs. Selected from more than 14,000 entries ranging from friendly faces to urban wildlife, breathtaking landscapes to sunrises in the city, the national grand prize winner was Ron Goings from North Ca
SAN FRANCISCO, November 18, 2022--Nextdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KIND) today announced that Chief Financial Officer, Mike Doyle, will participate in the 2022 Wells Fargo TMT Summit on Tuesday, November 29, 2022. Please contact the host company for more details on the conference, including registration and meeting information.
Academic study commissioned by Verizon and Nextdoor, led by kindness.org reveals the states with the kindest neighbors in AmericaNEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- How kind are Americans to their neighbors? And what are the kindest acts you can do for your neighbors? Verizon teamed up with Nextdoor and commissioned a new academic study with Kindness.org to expand on research completed last year to see how kindness in America has changed and investigate the ways in which kindness impacts
The Nextdoor Kind Foundation Partners with the NAACP and Hello Alice to Launch Keep It Local Business Fund
SAN FRANCISCO, November 14, 2022--Today, the Nextdoor Kind Foundation announced its first phase of commitment to providing local grants to help neighbors strengthen their communities with the launch of the Keep It Local Business Fund. In partnership with the NAACP, the largest and most pre-eminent civil rights organization in the nation, and Hello Alice, the free platform helping over one million small businesses launch and grow, the grant program will award $5,000 microgrants to entrepreneurs o
SAN FRANCISCO, November 08, 2022--Nextdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KIND) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
KIND Price Returns