Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIRK POWR Grades
- KIRK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- KIRK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- KIRK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.92% of US stocks).
KIRK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KIRK is 6.19 -- better than 94.39% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Kirkland'S Inc is higher than merely 11.46% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.57, Kirkland'S Inc has a higher such ratio than just 10.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kirkland'S Inc are JAN, UNFI, NLS, FONR, and PERI.
- KIRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kirkland'S Inc's official web site, go to www.kirklands.com.
KIRK Valuation Summary
- KIRK's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.5; this is 41.03% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- KIRK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $4.5 over the prior 230 months.
- KIRK's price/sales ratio has moved down $0 over the prior 230 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIRK.
KIRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.79||52-week high||$34.45|
|Prev. close||$22.44||52-week low||$1.94|
|Day high||$22.67||Avg. volume||740,796|
|50-day MA||$27.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.32||Market Cap||310.57M|
Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK) Company Bio
Kirkland's offers a broad selection of distinctive merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, candles, lamps, picture frames, accent rugs, garden accessories and artificial floral products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
KIRK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KIRK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kirkland'S Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 522%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kirkland'S Inc ended up being:
- Kirkland'S Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Kirkland'S Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KIRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIRK Latest Social Stream
View Full KIRK Social Stream
Latest KIRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kirkland'S Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIRK as an investment opportunity.
The retail industry provides a variety of finished goods, both durable and non-durable, to individual consumers and households. The industry also sells services. Products sold by retail companies include apparel, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, sporting goods, books, and toys.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call June 01, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Tripp Sullivan - SCR Partners Woody Woodward - Chief Executive Officer Nicole Strain - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jeremy Hamblin - Craig-Hallum Capital Group Anthony Lebiedzinski - Sidoti & Company John Lawrence...
Good morning, and welcome to Kirkland's conference call to review results for the first quarter of fiscal 2021. On the call this morning are Woody Woodward, chief executive officer; and Nicole Strain, chief financial officer.
Kirkland's, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIRK) today announced financial results for the 13-week period ended May 1, 2021.
KIRK Price Returns