Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK): Price and Financial Metrics
KIRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.81||52-week high||$4.08|
|Prev. close||$2.62||52-week low||$1.40|
|Day high||$2.89||Avg. volume||104,481|
|50-day MA||$1.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.57||Market Cap||36.32M|
KIRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIRK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KIRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KIRK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- KIRK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.28% of US stocks).
KIRK Stock Summary
- KIRKLAND'S INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.32% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, KIRKLAND'S INC has a higher such ratio than merely 2.06% of stocks in our set.
- KIRK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIRKLAND'S INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BDSX, SBEV, DOMA, HALL, and BKNG.
- Visit KIRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kirklands.com.
KIRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KIRK's price/sales ratio is 85.71% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, KIRK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIRK.
KIRK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -85.79%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -75.92%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 175.71%.
The table below shows KIRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KIRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIRK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.27% of graded US stocks.
- KIRK's asset turnover comes in at 1.584 -- ranking 70th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DKS, ORLY, and BGFV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIRK.
The table below shows KIRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK) Company Bio
Kirkland's offers a broad selection of distinctive merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, candles, lamps, picture frames, accent rugs, garden accessories and artificial floral products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
KIRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIRK Latest Social Stream
View Full KIRK Social Stream
Latest KIRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIRKLAND'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIRK as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a detailed look at the 20 Most Popular Nuts in the World with insights into consumer opinion. For a quick overview of the popular nuts, read our article 5 Most Popular Nuts in the World. Nuts, the nutritional powerhouses of the plant kingdom, have long been prized for their rich flavour, diverse health […]
Kirkland’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:KIRK) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 30, 2023 Kirkland’s, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.05, expectations were $-0.53. Operator: Good morning, everyone, and thank you for participating in today’s Conference Call to Discuss Kirkland’s Financial Results for the Third Quarter ended October 28th, 2023. Joining us today are Kirkland’s Home […]
Kirkland's, Inc. (Nasdaq: KIRK) ("Kirkland's Home" or the "Company"), a specialty retailer of home décor and furnishings, announced financial results for the 13-week and 39-week periods ended October 28, 2023.
Kirkland's Home Sets Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call for November 30, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. ET
Kirkland's, Inc. (Nasdaq: KIRK) ("Kirkland's Home" or the "Company"), a specialty retailer of home décor and furnishings, will hold a conference call on Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended October 28, 2023. The results will be reported in a press release prior to the conference call.
Kirkland’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:KIRK) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript September 6, 2023 Kirkland’s, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.39, expectations were $1.1. Operator: Good morning everyone and thank you for participating in today’s conference call to discuss Kirkland’s Financial Results for the Second Quarter ended July 29th, 2023. Joining us today are Kirkland’s Home […]
KIRK Price Returns