Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK): Price and Financial Metrics
KIRK Stock Summary
- KIRK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.11 -- higher than only 1.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, Kirkland'S Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.88% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kirkland'S Inc is reporting a growth rate of -445.41%; that's higher than only 3.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kirkland'S Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NTZ, PIH, OCC, LYTS, and FORD.
- KIRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kirkland'S Inc's official web site, go to www.kirklands.com.
KIRK Stock Price Chart More Charts
KIRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.30||52-week high||$11.77|
|Prev. close||$1.30||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||694,748|
|50-day MA||$1.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.91||Market Cap||18.07M|
Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK) Company Bio
Kirkland's offers a broad selection of distinctive merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, candles, lamps, picture frames, accent rugs, garden accessories and artificial floral products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.