Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIRK POWR Grades
- KIRK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 43.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KIRK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KIRK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.54% of US stocks).
KIRK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KIRK is 15.5 -- better than 97.75% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, KIRKLAND'S INC has a higher such ratio than just 1.29% of stocks in our set.
- KIRKLAND'S INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -129.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIRK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBI, VSCO, UNFI, HY, and ANDE.
- Visit KIRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kirklands.com.
KIRK Valuation Summary
- KIRK's price/earnings ratio is -1.2; this is 109.3% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- KIRK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIRK.
KIRK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -85.79%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -75.92%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 175.71%.
The table below shows KIRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KIRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIRK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.27% of graded US stocks.
- KIRK's asset turnover comes in at 1.584 -- ranking 70th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DKS, ORLY, and BGFV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIRK.
The table below shows KIRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KIRK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KIRK, see our KIRK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$39.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
KIRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.69||52-week high||$10.53|
|Prev. close||$2.66||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$2.73||Avg. volume||128,508|
|50-day MA||$3.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.65||Market Cap||34.31M|
Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK) Company Bio
Kirkland's offers a broad selection of distinctive merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, candles, lamps, picture frames, accent rugs, garden accessories and artificial floral products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
KIRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIRK Latest Social Stream
View Full KIRK Social Stream
Latest KIRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIRKLAND'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIRK as an investment opportunity.
Kirkland’s says holiday same-store sales fell more than expected
Home decor retailer Kirkland’s Inc. (KIRK) said Wednesday that same-store sales fell 5.5% in its fiscal fourth quarter through December, a bigger-than-expected decline that has impacted its balance sheet. “While sales trends began to improve in November, a continued volatile consumer environment in December impacted customer traffic following our Black Friday promotional events,” said Steve “Woody” Woodward, president and CEO of Kirkland’s Home. “We accelerated our promotional activity in December to generate sales momentum as we closed out the holiday season, but we were unable to overcome the impact from the decline in traffic and the effect on our merchandise mix of an extended period of significant inventory reduction.”
KIRKLAND'S HOME ANNOUNCES HOLIDAY 2022 COMPARABLE SALES RESULTS
Kirkland's, Inc. (Nasdaq: KIRK) ("Kirkland's Home" or the "Company"), a specialty retailer of home décor and furnishings, announced its comparable sales results for holiday 2022, which include the first two months of the Company's fiscal fourth quarter.
From hearing aids to hair products, what are the big brands behind Costco's Kirkland products?
While some of these names are public knowledge, others remain a closely guarded secret.
Sell These 10 Stocks Before the New Year
Today, I have a list of 10 stocks that my Portfolio Grader recently flagged as immediate sells.
Kirkland’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:KIRK) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Kirkland’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:KIRK) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript December 2, 2022 Operator: Good morning, everyone, and thank you for participating in today’s conference call to discuss Kirkland’s financial results for the Third Quarter ended October 29, 2022. Joining us today are Kirkland’s President and CEO, Steve “Woody” Woodward; EVP and CFO, Mike Madden; and the […]
KIRK Price Returns
Continue Researching KIRKWant to see what other sources are saying about Kirkland'S Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kirkland'S Inc (KIRK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kirkland'S Inc (KIRK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kirkland'S Inc (KIRK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...