Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK): Price and Financial Metrics
KIRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.67||52-week high||$4.87|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$1.70||Avg. volume||98,812|
|50-day MA||$2.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.01||Market Cap||21.57M|
KIRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIRK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KIRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KIRK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KIRK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
KIRK Stock Summary
- KIRKLAND'S INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.05% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, KIRKLAND'S INC has a higher such ratio than just 1.1% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.54 for KIRKLAND'S INC; that's greater than it is for 95.4% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIRKLAND'S INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BGI, AVAH, CL, MCK, and MRM.
- KIRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KIRKLAND'S INC's official web site, go to www.kirklands.com.
KIRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KIRK's EV/EBIT ratio is 140.99% lower, now standing at -5.8.
- KIRK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIRK.
KIRK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -85.79%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -75.92%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 175.71%.
The table below shows KIRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KIRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIRK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.27% of graded US stocks.
- KIRK's asset turnover comes in at 1.584 -- ranking 70th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DKS, ORLY, and BGFV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIRK.
The table below shows KIRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK) Company Bio
Kirkland's offers a broad selection of distinctive merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, candles, lamps, picture frames, accent rugs, garden accessories and artificial floral products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
KIRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIRK Latest Social Stream
View Full KIRK Social Stream
Latest KIRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIRKLAND'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIRK as an investment opportunity.
Kirkland’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:KIRK) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript September 6, 2023 Kirkland’s, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.39, expectations were $1.1. Operator: Good morning everyone and thank you for participating in today’s conference call to discuss Kirkland’s Financial Results for the Second Quarter ended July 29th, 2023. Joining us today are Kirkland’s Home […]
Q2 2023 Kirkland's Inc Earnings Call
Kirkland's, Inc. (Nasdaq: KIRK) ("Kirkland's Home" or the "Company"), a specialty retailer of home décor and furnishings, announced financial results for the 13-week and 26-week periods ended July 29, 2023.
Kirkland's Home Sets Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call for September 6, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. ET
Kirkland's, Inc. (Nasdaq: KIRK) ("Kirkland's Home" or the "Company"), a specialty retailer of home décor and furnishings, will hold a conference call on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the second quarter ended July 29, 2023. The results will be reported in a press release prior to the conference call.
Think you're taking a big risk in buying Kirkland products? Read on to see why you might already be familiar with some items that have the Kirkland label.
KIRK Price Returns