Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIRK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KIRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 49.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KIRK is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KIRK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
KIRK Stock Summary
- KIRKLAND'S INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.68% of US listed stocks.
- KIRK's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.76% of US stocks.
- The volatility of KIRKLAND'S INC's share price is greater than that of 94.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIRKLAND'S INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VNCE, BIG, VRTV, CAL, and CTRN.
- KIRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KIRKLAND'S INC's official web site, go to www.kirklands.com.
KIRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KIRK's price/sales ratio is 87.5% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- KIRK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 37.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIRK.
KIRK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -52.86%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -151.57%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -151.57%.
The table below shows KIRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KIRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIRK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.27% of graded US stocks.
- KIRK's asset turnover comes in at 1.584 -- ranking 70th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DKS, ORLY, and BGFV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIRK.
The table below shows KIRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KIRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.84||52-week high||$17.72|
|Prev. close||$3.81||52-week low||$2.98|
|Day high||$3.89||Avg. volume||818,866|
|50-day MA||$3.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.87||Market Cap||48.98M|
Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK) Company Bio
Kirkland's offers a broad selection of distinctive merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, candles, lamps, picture frames, accent rugs, garden accessories and artificial floral products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
KIRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIRK Latest Social Stream
View Full KIRK Social Stream
Latest KIRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIRKLAND'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIRK as an investment opportunity.
Kirkland's, Inc. (Nasdaq: KIRK) ("Kirkland's Home" or the "Company"), a specialty retailer of home décor and furnishings, will hold a conference call on Friday, December 2, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended October 29, 2022. The results will be reported in a press release prior to the conference call.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Kirkland's, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KIRK ) by estimating the...
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out the latest stock news for Thursday morning!
While Kirkland's, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KIRK ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent share...
While some of these names are public knowledge, others remain a closely guarded secret.
KIRK Price Returns