KLA Corporation (KLAC): Price and Financial Metrics
KLAC Stock Summary
- KLAC has a market capitalization of $28,074,796,550 -- more than approximately 92.61% of US stocks.
- Kla Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.81% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.74, Kla Corp has a higher such ratio than 78.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KLAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EA, SNPS, NOK, ERIC, and MXIM.
- KLAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kla Corp's official web site, go to www.kla.com.
KLAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
KLAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$161.12||52-week high||$184.50|
|Prev. close||$167.30||52-week low||$101.34|
|Day high||$166.25||Avg. volume||1,286,246|
|50-day MA||$174.48||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$149.21||Market Cap||25.26B|
KLA Corporation (KLAC) Company Bio
KLA Tencor Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets process control and yield management solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Milpitas, California.
KLAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Kla Corp. To summarize, we found that Kla Corp ranked in the 43st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 37.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kla Corp ended up being:
- KLAC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 21.88% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|