KLA Corporation (KLAC): Price and Financial Metrics
KLAC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,459,398,020, Kla Corp has a greater market value than 92.67% of US stocks.
- KLAC's went public 29.74 years ago, making it older than 83.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.01%, Kla Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 80.02% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kla Corp are EA, ERIC, NOK, SNPS, and MXIM.
- Visit KLAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kla.com.
KLAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
KLAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.24||52-week high||$179.95|
|Prev. close||$171.46||52-week low||$80.65|
|Day high||$173.09||Avg. volume||1,539,907|
|50-day MA||$166.38||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$136.90||Market Cap||27.02B|
KLA Corporation (KLAC) Company Bio
KLA Tencor Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets process control and yield management solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Milpitas, California.