KLA Corporation (KLAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLAC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KLAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KLAC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KLAC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
KLAC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $48,371,132,261, Kla Corp has a greater market value than 94.59% of US stocks.
- Kla Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.97% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, KLAC has reported earnings growth of 69.84%, putting it ahead of 79.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kla Corp are A, TEL, BAX, ROP, and LHX.
- Visit KLAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kla.com.
KLAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KLAC's EV/EBIT ratio is 35.94% lower, now standing at 21.3.
- KLAC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KLAC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLAC.
KLAC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 55.24%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 128.39%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 31.53%.
The table below shows KLAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KLAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$345.91||52-week high||$359.69|
|Prev. close||$348.16||52-week low||$171.31|
|Day high||$356.70||Avg. volume||1,245,735|
|50-day MA||$314.95||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$291.56||Market Cap||53.02B|
KLA Corporation (KLAC) Company Bio
KLA Tencor Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets process control and yield management solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Milpitas, California.
KLAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kla Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kla Corp ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 20.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kla Corp ended up being:
- As a business, KLAC is generating more cash flow than 88.42% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 21.46% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- KLAC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KLAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLAC Latest Social Stream
View Full KLAC Social Stream
Latest KLAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kla Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLAC as an investment opportunity.
KLAC earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Wall Street closed the week on a down note, with major market benchmarks giving up ground on Friday to finish the month. The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI) held up the best, while progressively worse performances for the S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC) and Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) still amounted to no more than a modest pullback overall. During much of the week, high-profile earnings reports dominated the news.
(RTTNews) - KLA-Tencor Corp. (KLAC) released earnings for its fourth quarter that climbed from last year. The company''s earnings came in at $632.98 million, or $4.10 per share. This compares with $411.25 million, or $2.63 per share, in last year''s fourth quarter. Excluding items, KLA-Tencor Corp. reported adjusted earnings of $684.
KLA Corporation Reports Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results, Raises Dividend Level By 17% And Announces Additional $2 Billion Share Repurchase Authorization
KLA Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC) today announced operating results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2021. KLA reported GAAP net income attributable to KLA of $633 million and GAAP diluted EPS attributable to KLA of $4.10 on revenues of $1.93 billion for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2021. For the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021, KLA reported GAAP net income attributable to KLA of $2.08 billion and GAAP diluted EPS attributable to KLA of $13.37 on revenues of $6.92 billion.
Semiconductor stocks are surging as investors price in some bullish earnings data and forward projections from ASML today.
KLAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|