KLA Corp. (KLAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLAC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KLAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.56% of US stocks.
- KLAC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KLAC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.84% of US stocks).
KLAC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $57,366,627,035, KLA CORP has a greater market value than 95.95% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KLAC is 4.03 -- better than 87.68% of US stocks.
- KLAC's went public 32.88 years ago, making it older than 85.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KLA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NXPI, BIIB, BGNE, LRCX, and CDNS.
- Visit KLAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kla.com.
KLAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KLAC's price/earnings ratio is 40.08% lower, now standing at 15.4.
- Over the past 243 months, KLAC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLAC.
KLAC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.55%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 141.05%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 66.78%.
The table below shows KLAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KLAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.79% of graded US stocks.
- KLAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.725 -- ranking 29th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- THMO, MKSI, and COHU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLAC.
The table below shows KLAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$408.27||52-week high||$429.46|
|Prev. close||$414.26||52-week low||$250.20|
|Day high||$421.79||Avg. volume||1,325,191|
|50-day MA||$395.78||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$351.21||Market Cap||56.54B|
KLA Corp. (KLAC) Company Bio
KLA Corporation is a capital equipment company based in Milpitas, California. It supplies process control and yield management systems for the semiconductor industry and other related nanoelectronics industries. The company's products and services are intended for all phases of wafer, reticle, integrated circuit (IC) and packaging production, from research and development to final volume manufacturing. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
KLAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLAC Latest Social Stream
View Full KLAC Social Stream
Latest KLAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KLA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLAC as an investment opportunity.
The KLA Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC) board of directors today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.30 per share on its common stock, payable on March 1, 2023, to KLA shareholders of record as of the close of business on Feb.13, 2023.
KLA Corporation is trading at a fair valuation given its superior positioning and execution. Check out these three risks before buying KLAC stock.
KLA Corp beat on the top and bottom line and gave a fair guidance as well. The company is a solid dividend payer and is also buying back shares. 2023 will present headwinds but the company is in a good position to come out ahead. 5 stocks we like better than KLA Just when you […]
Automotive is going to be a major push for KLAC Corporation''s performance. Click here to see our take on KLAC stock
KLAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|