KLA Corp. (KLAC): Price and Financial Metrics
KLAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$458.05||52-week high||$473.97|
|Prev. close||$458.06||52-week low||$250.20|
|Day high||$461.40||Avg. volume||1,121,654|
|50-day MA||$395.02||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$371.88||Market Cap||62.84B|
KLAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLAC POWR Grades
- KLAC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.2% of US stocks.
- KLAC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KLAC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
KLAC Stock Summary
- KLAC has a market capitalization of $56,100,631,028 -- more than approximately 96.14% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KLAC is 3.96 -- better than 87.13% of US stocks.
- KLAC's went public 33.19 years ago, making it older than 86.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KLA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NXPI, STM, CDNS, BIIB, and EA.
- Visit KLAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kla.com.
KLAC Valuation Summary
- KLAC's price/sales ratio is 5.4; this is 107.69% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- KLAC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLAC.
KLAC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.01%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 54.33%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 69.64%.
The table below shows KLAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KLAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.79% of graded US stocks.
- KLAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.725 -- ranking 29th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- THMO, MKSI, and COHU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLAC.
The table below shows KLAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLAC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KLAC, see our KLAC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$394.58||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
KLA Corp. (KLAC) Company Bio
KLA Corporation is a capital equipment company based in Milpitas, California. It supplies process control and yield management systems for the semiconductor industry and other related nanoelectronics industries. The company's products and services are intended for all phases of wafer, reticle, integrated circuit (IC) and packaging production, from research and development to final volume manufacturing. (Source:Wikipedia)
KLAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLAC Latest Social Stream
View Full KLAC Social Stream
Latest KLAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KLA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLAC as an investment opportunity.
Do KLA's (NASDAQ:KLAC) Earnings Warrant Your Attention?
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Got $5,000? Buy and Hold These 3 Value Stocks for Years
Value stocks have outperformed growth since the start of 2022, and that trend might continue if a recession is on its way. PepsiCo (NASDAQ: PEP) is a global powerhouse in the beverage and snack markets. Pepsi might have a reputation for playing second fiddle to its rival Coca-Cola, but PepsiCo is a larger operation than just its namesake brand.
KLA and imec announce MOU to advance the electrification of the automotive industry
Today KLA Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC) and imec announced the intention to establish the Semiconductor Talent and Automotive Research (STAR) initiative, focusing on developing the talent base and infrastructure necessary to accelerate advanced semiconductor applications for electrification and autonomous mobility and move the automotive industry forward. The initiative builds on over 25 years of collaboration between imec and KLA.
These 7 Chip Stocks Are on Fire After Posting Stellar Results
These chip stocks to buy outperformed the industry and boast stellar results making them reasonable investments.
KLA Announces Upcoming Investor Webcasts
KLA Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC) today announced webcasts for upcoming investor conferences:
KLAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KLACWant to see what other sources are saying about Kla Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kla Corp (KLAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kla Corp (KLAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kla Corp (KLAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...