KLA Corporation (KLAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLAC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KLAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KLAC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- KLAC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
KLAC Stock Summary
- KLAC has a market capitalization of $50,369,659,635 -- more than approximately 94.76% of US stocks.
- Kla Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.06% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KLAC is more volatile than only 16.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kla Corp are STM, ADI, CDNS, GRMN, and SGEN.
- KLAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kla Corp's official web site, go to www.kla.com.
KLAC Valuation Summary
- KLAC's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.1; this is 34.57% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- KLAC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KLAC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLAC.
KLAC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 78.01%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 59.45%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.18%.
The table below shows KLAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KLAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLAC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.05% of graded US stocks.
- KLAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.703 -- ranking 28th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- THMO, COHR, and MKSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLAC.
The table below shows KLAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$329.10||52-week high||$374.60|
|Prev. close||$329.78||52-week low||$190.21|
|Day high||$332.39||Avg. volume||1,168,910|
|50-day MA||$340.50||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$318.98||Market Cap||50.02B|
KLA Corporation (KLAC) Company Bio
KLA Tencor Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets process control and yield management solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Milpitas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KLAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLAC Latest Social Stream
View Full KLAC Social Stream
Latest KLAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kla Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLAC as an investment opportunity.
KLA Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC) today announced that the company will review first quarter fiscal year 2022 earnings on Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2021 at 2 p.m. PT. The company's results will be published on the same day after the stock market closes, as well as supplemental disclosures including a shareholder letter and earnings slide presentation.
No summary available.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
KLA Stock Strength Rating Climbs To Lofty 96; Chip Equipment Giant's Sales Climb As Chipmakers Try To Keep Up With Soaring Demand
The computer chip shortage is hurting a slew of industries including autos, servers and consumer electronics. The cure is more chipmaking gear from companies like chip equipment giant KLA Tencor. On Friday, KLA stock's Composite Rating rose a couple of clicks to a near-best 96, of 99.
Thanks to 5G, internet speeds have not only kept pace with the surge in demand during the pandemic, but have accelerated past it.
KLAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|