Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLDO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KLDO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 41.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KLDO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 146 days.
- KLDO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
KLDO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 86.68, Kaleido Biosciences Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.42% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Kaleido Biosciences Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Kaleido Biosciences Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -99.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kaleido Biosciences Inc are APTX, FGEN, XBIT, ORMP, and RAPT.
- KLDO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kaleido Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.kaleido.com.
KLDO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, KLDO's price/earnings ratio is 107.95% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- KLDO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 30 months.
- Over the past 30 months, KLDO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLDO.
KLDO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLDO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.04% of graded US stocks.
- KLDO's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 378th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KLDO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.05||52-week high||$0.13|
|Prev. close||$0.06||52-week low||$0.04|
|Day high||$0.06||Avg. volume||950,478|
|50-day MA||$0.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||2.28M|
Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO) Company Bio
Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. is a healthcare company, which focuses on leveraging the potential of the microbiome organ to treat disease and improve human health. The company was founded by Geoffrey von Maltzahn and Noubar B. Afeyan in 2015 and is headquartered in Lexington, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
KLDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLDO Latest Social Stream
View Full KLDO Social Stream
Latest KLDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kaleido Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLDO as an investment opportunity.
Global Blood (GBT) reports wider-than-expected loss in the fourth quarter of 2021 while revenues are slightly above estimates.
Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: What to Know Ahead of Q4 Release
Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
On Novavax's (NVAX) fourth-quarter earnings call, investor focus is likely to be on the initial sales numbers of the company's COVID-19 vaccine.
Perrigo's (PRGO) new products as well as products added through acquisitions are expected to have aided the company's top line in the soon-to-be-reported quarter.
Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) misses on earnings while revenue beat estimates for the fourth quarter of 2021. Stock down.
KLDO Price Returns