Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLDO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KLDO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47% of US stocks.
- KLDO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- KLDO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
KLDO Stock Summary
- KLDO's went public 2.63 years ago, making it older than only 6.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- KLDO's price/sales ratio is 179.91; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.75% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KLDO's revenue has grown 393.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.9% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kaleido Biosciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNCE, RGNX, DRNA, CARA, and SLDB.
- Visit KLDO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kaleido.com.
KLDO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, KLDO's price/earnings ratio is 107.95% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- KLDO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 30 months.
- Over the past 30 months, KLDO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLDO.
KLDO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLDO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.9% of graded US stocks.
- KLDO's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 379th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KLDO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.94||52-week high||$20.50|
|Prev. close||$5.21||52-week low||$4.89|
|Day high||$5.33||Avg. volume||258,706|
|50-day MA||$5.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.88||Market Cap||210.34M|
Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO) Company Bio
Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. is a healthcare company, which focuses on leveraging the potential of the microbiome organ to treat disease and improve human health. The company was founded by Geoffrey von Maltzahn and Noubar B. Afeyan in 2015 and is headquartered in Lexington, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
KLDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLDO Latest Social Stream
View Full KLDO Social Stream
Latest KLDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kaleido Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLDO as an investment opportunity.
Invaio Sciences Secures $50 Million Debt Financing to Develop and Commercialize Agricultural Solutions to Address Climate Change
Invaio Sciences, Inc., a Flagship Pioneering company unlocking the potential of natural systems to accelerate the transition to sustainable agriculture to urgently address climate change, has entered into a $50 million loan and security agreement with K2 HealthVentures (K2HV), a healthcare and life sciences-focused investment firm.
LEXINGTON, Mass., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: KLDO), a clinical-stage biotech company with a differentiated, small-molecule approach to treating inflammatory conditions and diseases by selectively targeting the resident microbiome to restore gut-immune homeostasis, today announced that CEO Dan Menichella will present a company overview at the Jefferies Virtual Next Generation IBD Therapeutics Summit at 1:45PM ET on Tuesday, October 19. The webcast of the
Toward the end of trading Tuesday, the Dow traded up 1.36% to 34,464.68 while the NASDAQ rose 1.68% to 14,494.86. The S&P also rose, gaining 1.52% to 4,365.85. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 43,852,260 cases with around 703,280 deaths. India confirmed a total of at least 33,853,040 cases and 449,260 deaths, while Brazil reported over 21,478,540 COVID-19 cases with 598,150 deaths. In total, there were at least 235,472,580 cases o
Midway through trading Tuesday, the Dow traded up 1.25% to 34,429.02 while the NASDAQ rose 1.42% to 14,458.35. The S&P also rose, gaining 1.33% to 4,357.69. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 43,852,260 cases with around 703,280 deaths. India confirmed a total of at least 33,853,040 cases and 449,260 deaths, while Brazil reported over 21,478,540 COVID-19 cases with 598,150 deaths. In total, there were at least 235,472,580 cases of C
The Daily Biotech Pulse: J&J Files For Booster Dose Authorization, Gemini Restructures, Strata Skin CFO Departs, Kaleido Reports Positive Readout
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Oct. 4) Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: AVDL) Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDX) Cytokinetics, Incorporated (NASDAQ: CYTK) Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGRX) Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company (NASDAQ: HZNP) Legend Biotech Corporation (NASDAQ: LEGN) Merck & Co, Inc. (NYSE: MRK) Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPNT) Legend Biot
KLDO Price Returns