KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KLXE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KLXE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KLXE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- KLXE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.71% of US stocks).
KLXE Stock Summary
- KLX Energy Services Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.35% of US listed stocks.
- KLXE's price/sales ratio is 0.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.99% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KLXE has reported earnings growth of 297.75%, putting it ahead of 93.58% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KLX Energy Services Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AIHS, OEG, BDR, FOE, and BOXL.
- KLXE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KLX Energy Services Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.klxenergy.com.
KLXE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLXE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.49||52-week high||$18.97|
|Prev. close||$10.24||52-week low||$3.73|
|Day high||$10.71||Avg. volume||175,893|
|50-day MA||$11.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.25||Market Cap||83.84M|
KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE) Company Bio
KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. provides completion, intervention, and production services and products to the onshore oil and gas producing regions of the United States. The company offers technical services, and related tools and equipment to companies engaged in the exploration and development of North American onshore conventional and unconventional oil and natural gas reserves. It serves oil and gas companies, and project management firms. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Wellington, Florida.
KLXE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLXE Latest Social Stream
View Full KLXE Social Stream
Latest KLXE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KLX Energy Services Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLXE as an investment opportunity.
KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE) CEO Chris Baker on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call June 10, 2021 10:00 a.m. ET Company Participants Ken Dennard - IR Chris Baker - Chairman and CEO Keefer Lehner - CFO Conference Call Participants Presentation Operator Greetings, and welcome to the KLX Energy Services' Fiscal First Quarter 2021...
Welcome back, investors!
KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: KLXE) ("KLXE" or the "Company") today reported its financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended April 30, 2021.
What Type Of Returns Would KLX Energy Services Holdings'(NASDAQ:KLXE) Shareholders Have Earned If They Purchased Their Shares Year Ago?
KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KLXE ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 15% in the...
KLX Energy Services Announces Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call Schedule
KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. ("KLXE" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: KLXE) announced today that it will release its fiscal first quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, the Company has scheduled a conference call, which will also be broadcast live over the Internet, on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central Time).
KLXE Price Returns
Continue Researching KLXEWant to see what other sources are saying about KLX Energy Services Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
KLX Energy Services Holdings Inc (KLXE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
KLX Energy Services Holdings Inc (KLXE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
KLX Energy Services Holdings Inc (KLXE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch