Kamada Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KMDA): Price and Financial Metrics
KMDA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -82.94%, Kamada Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.27% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kamada Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -309.58%; that's higher than just 4.57% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kamada Ltd comes in at 61.08%, a number that bests 91.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kamada Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be EMAN, VUZI, SOHU, NSTG, and ASX.
- KMDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kamada Ltd's official web site, go to www.kamada.com.
KMDA Stock Price Chart More Charts
KMDA Price/Volume Stats
Kamada Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KMDA) Company Bio
Kamada Ltd. develops, produces, and markets specialty plasma-derived protein therapeutics. It operates through two segments, Proprietary Products and Distribution. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Ness Ziona, Israel.