Kamada Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KMDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KMDA POWR Grades
- KMDA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.14% of US stocks.
- KMDA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 176 days.
- KMDA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
KMDA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 64.86, Kamada Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for Kamada Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 12.01% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kamada Ltd comes in at -22.16%, a number that bests merely 9.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kamada Ltd are WPRT, SPNS, ULBI, HSTM, and ISSC.
- KMDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kamada Ltd's official web site, go to www.kamada.com.
KMDA Valuation Summary
- KMDA's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.6; this is 53.58% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KMDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 70.7 over the prior 100 months.
- Over the past 100 months, KMDA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 70.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KMDA.
KMDA Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 24.65%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 352.17%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 79.41%.
The table below shows KMDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KMDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.31||52-week high||$8.16|
|Prev. close||$6.39||52-week low||$5.11|
|Day high||$6.39||Avg. volume||105,091|
|50-day MA||$5.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.80||Market Cap||280.92M|
Kamada Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KMDA) Company Bio
Kamada Ltd. develops, produces, and markets specialty plasma-derived protein therapeutics. It operates through two segments, Proprietary Products and Distribution. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Ness Ziona, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
KMDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMDA Latest Social Stream
View Full KMDA Social Stream
Latest KMDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kamada Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMDA as an investment opportunity.
REHOVOT, Israel, Nov. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ & TASE: KMDA), a plasma-derived biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it will release financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2021, prior to the open of the U.S. financial markets on Monday, November 22, 2021. Kamada management will host an investment community conference call on Monday, November 22, at 8:30am Eastern Time to discuss these results and answer questions. Shareholders and ot
The "Plasma Protein Systems" Market report offers qualitative and quantitative insights and a detailed analysis of market size & growth rate for all possible segments in the market. The Global Plasma Protein Systems Industry presents a market overview, product details,
Kamada} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Kamada Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/13/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell. The post Kamada (KRMD) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold appeared first on .
Japan's Nikkei rose for a second straight session on Friday, tracking gains on Wall Street and as investors scooped up bargains after sharp declines this month, while Toyota Motor helped the Topix close higher for the first time in 10 sessions. The Nikkei share average ended 1.34% higher at 28,048.94, paring gains after a 2.3% jump in early trade as investors awaited industry bellwether Yaskawa Electric to kick off the earnings season later in the day. For the week, the Nikkei dropped 2.51%, weighed down by concerns about China's economic slowdown and U.S. inflation fears.
Japan's Nikkei share average jumped on Friday, tracking gains on Wall Street and as investors scooped up bargains after sharp declines this month, while Toyota Motor helped the Topix trade higher after nine straight sessions of falls. Wall Street ended sharply higher overnight in a broad-based rally led by Big Tech, as a truce in the debt-ceiling standoff in the Congress relieved concerns of a possible government debt default this month. "Domestic shares rose because overseas markets advanced, but today's gain was just a rebound from sharp losses," said Shigetoshi Kamada, general manager at the research department of Tachibana Securities.
KMDA Price Returns