Kamada Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KMDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KMDA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KMDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KMDA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- KMDA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
KMDA Stock Summary
- For KMDA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 16.87% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for Kamada Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 11.55% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Kamada Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 16.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kamada Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MIND, SPOK, RGP, TAYD, and SONM.
- KMDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kamada Ltd's official web site, go to www.kamada.com.
KMDA Valuation Summary
- KMDA's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.1; this is 54.68% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KMDA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1315.7 over the prior 99 months.
- KMDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 72.2 over the prior 99 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KMDA.
KMDA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -6.6%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 89.89%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 181.69%.
The table below shows KMDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KMDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.78||52-week high||$13.33|
|Prev. close||$5.54||52-week low||$5.34|
|Day high||$5.78||Avg. volume||134,542|
|50-day MA||$5.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.38||Market Cap||257.33M|
Kamada Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KMDA) Company Bio
Kamada Ltd. develops, produces, and markets specialty plasma-derived protein therapeutics. It operates through two segments, Proprietary Products and Distribution. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Ness Ziona, Israel.
KMDA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KMDA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kamada Ltd ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 366.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for KMDA, they are:
- KMDA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Kamada Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than just 13.31% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KMDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMDA Latest Social Stream
View Full KMDA Social Stream
Latest KMDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kamada Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMDA as an investment opportunity.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
Global Emphysema Treatment Market 2021 Report Covered by Top Key Players Pulmonx, Bioxyne, Intrexon, Icure Pharmaceuticals, Kamada, Emphasys Medical, Pfizer
Global Emphysema Treatment Market 2021 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 recently launched by MarketsandResearch.biz endows you with the best market research and analysis performed with the advanced tools and techniques. The market report is formulated with the most excellent and superior tools for collecting, recording, estimating, and analyzing market data of 
Regulatory snapshots, including global drug submissions and approvals, clinical trial approvals and other regulatory decisions and designations: Amryt, BMS, Boehringer, Inmune, Janssen, Kamada, Karyopharm, Kedrion, Novartis, RDIF, Roche, Scynexis, Sinovac, Soleno, Stealth, Tetra, Zealand.
Kedrion and Kamada Announce FDA Approval of KEDRAB Label Update, Confirming Safety and Effectiveness in Children
Label Expansion Differentiates KEDRAB as the First and Only Human Rabies Immune Globulin (HRIG) Available in the U.S. to be Clinically Studied in Children KEDRAB Product Label Now Includes Patients of All Ages New FDA Approval Based on Safety and Effectiveness of KEDRAB in the Pediatric Population Demonstrated in a U.S. Post Marketing Clinical Trial World Health
Kedrion and Kamada Announce FDA Approval of KEDRAB® Label Update, Confirming Safety and Effectiveness in Children
World Health Organization Estimates up to 40 Percent of People Exposed to a Suspected Rabid Animal are Children Under 15 Years of Age
KMDA Price Returns