Kamada Ltd. (KMDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KMDA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 757.22%, Kamada Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.09% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kamada Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -103.23%; that's higher than merely 17.58% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kamada Ltd comes in at -22.22%, a number that bests only 6.71% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kamada Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be THTX, AMKR, CRNT, SONM, and SPNS.
- Visit KMDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kamada.com.
KMDA Valuation Summary
- KMDA's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.6; this is 53.58% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KMDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 70.7 over the prior 100 months.
- Over the past 100 months, KMDA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 70.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KMDA.
KMDA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 49.89%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 413.75%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 48.01%.
The table below shows KMDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KMDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.67||52-week high||$6.96|
|Prev. close||$4.63||52-week low||$4.48|
|Day high||$4.70||Avg. volume||25,919|
|50-day MA||$5.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.72||Market Cap||207.91M|
Kamada Ltd. (KMDA) Company Bio
Kamada Ltd. develops, produces, and markets specialty plasma-derived protein therapeutics. It operates through two segments, Proprietary Products and Distribution. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Ness Ziona, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
KMDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMDA Latest Social Stream
View Full KMDA Social Stream
Latest KMDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kamada Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMDA as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street brokerages forecast that Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ:KMDA) will report sales of $23.37 million for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Two analysts have provided estimates for Kamada’s earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $22.24 million and the highest is $24.50 million. Kamada reported sales of $31.54 million during the same quarter last […]
Equities analysts expect that Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ:KMDA) will announce $0.02 earnings per share for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have issued estimates for Kamadas earnings. The highest EPS estimate is $0.04 and the lowest is ($0.01). Kamada reported earnings of $0.04 per share in the same quarter last year, which suggests a 
Wall Street analysts predict that Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ:KMDA) will post $23.37 million in sales for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Two analysts have made estimates for Kamadas earnings, with estimates ranging from $22.24 million to $24.50 million. Kamada posted sales of $31.54 million during the same quarter last year, which would indicate 
Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ:KMDA) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 546,800 shares, a drop of 21.3% from the October 31st total of 695,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 49,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 11.1 days. Currently, 
Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Kamada (NASDAQ:KMDA) from a hold rating to a sell rating in a research note released on Wednesday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Kamada Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops, produces and markets therapeutics based on chromatographic purification technology. The company offers bio-therapeutics for specialty proteins, specific immunoglobulins and 
KMDA Price Returns