Kamada Ltd. (KMDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KMDA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KMDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KMDA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 81 days.
- KMDA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
KMDA Stock Summary
- KAMADA LTD's market capitalization of $194,574,539 is ahead of 28.15% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KAMADA LTD is reporting a growth rate of 121.22%; that's higher than 88.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KMDA is more volatile than just 15.56% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KAMADA LTD are SCYX, CRNT, WPRT, DCT, and IMRN.
- KMDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KAMADA LTD's official web site, go to www.kamada.com.
KMDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, KMDA's price/earnings ratio is 461.5% lower, now standing at -81.7.
- Over the past 119 months, KMDA's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KMDA.
KMDA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -129.92%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 79.81%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.72%.
The table below shows KMDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KMDA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KMDA, see our KMDA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
KMDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.37||52-week high||$5.85|
|Prev. close||$4.36||52-week low||$3.72|
|Day high||$4.43||Avg. volume||34,156|
|50-day MA||$4.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.59||Market Cap||195.86M|
Kamada Ltd. (KMDA) Company Bio
Kamada Ltd. develops, produces, and markets specialty plasma-derived protein therapeutics. It operates through two segments, Proprietary Products and Distribution. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Ness Ziona, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
KMDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMDA Latest Social Stream
View Full KMDA Social Stream
Latest KMDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KAMADA LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMDA as an investment opportunity.
KMDA: 2022 Revenue of $129 Million; Expected 2023 Revenues of $138 Million to $146 Million and Continued Positive Operating Cash Flow…
By David Bautz, PhD NASDAQ:KMDA READ THE FULL KMDA RESEARCH REPORT Financial Update On March 15, 2023, Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ:KMDA) announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 and provided a business update. Kamada reported revenues of $129.3 million, which met the company’s previously announced guidance, and was a 25% increase compared to fiscal year 2021. The increase was
Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ:KMDA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ:KMDA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Greetings. Welcome to the Kamada Ltd. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. Please note, this conference is being recorded. At this time, […]
Kamada Issues 2023 CEO Letter to Shareholders
REHOVOT, Israel and HOBOKEN, N.J., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ: KMDA; TASE: KMDA.TA), a commercial stage global biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of marketed products indicated for rare and serious conditions and a leader in the specialty plasma-derived field, today issued a Letter to Shareholders from Amir London, Chief Executive Officer. Dear Shareholders, Colleagues and Business Partners: The recently completed 2022 year was a transformational period for Ka
Kamada Reports Strong Fiscal Year and Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results, and Provides 2023 Guidance Representing Significant Profitability Growth
Total Revenues for Fiscal Year 2022 of $129.3 Million Represented Growth of 25% Compared to Fiscal Year 2021; Fourth Quarter 2022 Revenues of $45.4 Million Represented a 44% Increase Year-over-YearFiscal Year 2022 EBITDA of $17.8 million, Represented Margins of 14%, and a 3x Increase Over Fiscal Year 2021Recorded Highest Annual Operating Cash Flow in Kamada's History of $28.6 Million in Fiscal Year 2022; $34.3 Million Cash Position as of December 31, 2022, Nearly Double Cash Position at Year-End
Kamada to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on March 15, 2023
REHOVOT, Israel and HOBOKEN, N.J., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ & TASE: KMDA), a commercial stage global biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of marketed products indicated for rare and serious conditions and a leader in the specialty plasma-derived field, today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022, prior to the open of the U.S. financial markets on Wednesday, March 15, 2023. Kamada managemen
KMDA Price Returns
Continue Researching KMDAWant to see what other sources are saying about Kamada Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kamada Ltd (KMDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kamada Ltd (KMDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kamada Ltd (KMDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...