Kamada Ltd. (KMDA): Price and Financial Metrics
KMDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.34||52-week high||$5.85|
|Prev. close||$5.25||52-week low||$3.72|
|Day high||$5.38||Avg. volume||32,086|
|50-day MA||$5.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.83||Market Cap||239.34M|
KMDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMDA POWR Grades
- KMDA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KMDA is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- KMDA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.23% of US stocks).
KMDA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 126.28, KAMADA LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 79.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KAMADA LTD is reporting a growth rate of -82.2%; that's higher than merely 16.84% of US stocks.
- The volatility of KAMADA LTD's share price is greater than that of 25.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KMDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMST, NURO, IRBT, IMRN, and SCL.
- Visit KMDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kamada.com.
KMDA Valuation Summary
- KMDA's EV/EBIT ratio is -213.2; this is 1740% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KMDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 297.5 over the prior 124 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KMDA.
KMDA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -129.92%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 79.81%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.72%.
The table below shows KMDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Kamada Ltd. (KMDA) Company Bio
Kamada Ltd. develops, produces, and markets specialty plasma-derived protein therapeutics. It operates through two segments, Proprietary Products and Distribution. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Ness Ziona, Israel.
KMDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMDA Latest Social Stream
View Full KMDA Social Stream
Latest KMDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KAMADA LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMDA as an investment opportunity.
Kamada Announces Shareholder Approval and Planned Closing of $60 Million Private Placement with FIMI Opportunity Funds
Funding Strengthens Kamada’s Financial Position, Supporting its Growth Plans and the Pursuit of Strategic Business Development OpportunitiesAppointment of Two New Independent Directors to its Board: Professor Benjamin Dekel and Mr. Assaf Itshayek REHOVOT, Israel and HOBOKEN, N.J., Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ: KMDA; TASE: KMDA.TA), a commercial stage global biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of marketed products indicated for rare and serious conditions and a lea
By David Bautz, PhD NASDAQ:KMDA READ THE FULL KMDA RESEARCH REPORT Financial Update On August 22, 2023, Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ:KMDA) announced financial results for the second quarter of 2023. Kamada reported revenues of $37.4 million, which was a 59% increase over the second quarter of 2022. The revenue consisted of $30.9 million from proprietary products and $6.5 million from the distribution
Kamada Reports Strong Second Quarter and First Half 2023 Financial Results; Reiterates 2023 Revenue and Profitability Guidance
Second Quarter 2023 Revenues were $37.4 Million, Representing a 59% Increase Year-over-Year; First Half 2023 Revenues of $68.2 Million, Up 32% Year-over-YearFirst Half 2023 Adjusted EBITDA of $9.9 Million, Up 24% Year-over-Year Robust Second Quarter Results and Positive Outlook for Second Half of 2023 Support Reiteration of Fiscal Year 2023 Revenue Guidance of $138 Million - $146 Million, and Adjusted EBITDA of $22 Million to $26 Million Extended U.S. Distribution Agreement for KEDRAB® Rabies Im
Kamada to Announce Second Quarter and First Half Ended June 30, 2023 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on August 16, 2023
REHOVOT, Israel and HOBOKEN, N.J., Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ & TASE: KMDA), a commercial stage global biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of marketed products indicated for rare and serious conditions and a leader in the specialty plasma-derived field, today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter and first half ended June 30, 2023, prior to the open of the U.S. financial markets on Wednesday, August 16, 2023. Kamada management w
Kamada Announces Kedrion Exercised its Option for Two-Year Extension of KEDRAB® Distribution Agreement in the U.S.
The Extended Agreement Term is Until March 2026The Company Generated Approximately $16 Million in Revenue from Sales of KEDRAB to Kedrion in 2022 and Anticipates a Significant Increase in 2023 REHOVOT, Israel, and HOBOKEN, N.J., July 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ: KMDA; TASE: KMDA.TA) (“Kamada” or the “Company”), a commercial stage global biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of marketed products indicated for rare and serious conditions and a leader in the specialty plas
KMDA Price Returns