Kamada Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KMDA): Price and Financial Metrics
KMDA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -82.94%, Kamada Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.24% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kamada Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -309.58%; that's higher than merely 4.77% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KMDA's revenue has grown 61.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.2% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kamada Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BVSN, RBBN, SOHU, CPAH, and EMAN.
- Visit KMDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kamada.com.
KMDA Stock Price Chart More Charts
KMDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.52||52-week high||$8.00|
|Prev. close||$6.50||52-week low||$4.91|
|Day high||$6.62||Avg. volume||65,433|
|50-day MA||$6.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.82||Market Cap||262.51M|
Kamada Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KMDA) Company Bio
Kamada Ltd. develops, produces, and markets specialty plasma-derived protein therapeutics. It operates through two segments, Proprietary Products and Distribution. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Ness Ziona, Israel.