KemPharm, Inc. (KMPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KMPH POWR Grades
- KMPH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KMPH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KMPH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
KMPH Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.94, KEMPHARM INC has a higher such ratio than 94.44% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 717.72%, KEMPHARM INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.2% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KMPH's revenue has grown -65.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.44% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEMPHARM INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IPA, CDE, ABEO, SESN, and GORO.
- Visit KMPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to kempharm.com.
KMPH Valuation Summary
- KMPH's price/earnings ratio is -6.6; this is 133.67% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KMPH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KMPH.
KMPH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 118.64%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -8.89%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -8.89%.
The table below shows KMPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KMPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KMPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.29% of graded US stocks.
- KMPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.451 -- ranking 100th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NAII, ACUR, and EGRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KMPH.
The table below shows KMPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KMPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.10||52-week high||$10.80|
|Prev. close||$6.04||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$6.15||Avg. volume||408,176|
|50-day MA||$5.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.68||Market Cap||210.41M|
KemPharm, Inc. (KMPH) Company Bio
KemPharm Inc. provides biopharmaceutical services. The Company offers discovery and development of therapies for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), pain, and cardiovascular diseases.
Most Popular Stories View All
KMPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMPH Latest Social Stream
View Full KMPH Social Stream
Latest KMPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEMPHARM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMPH as an investment opportunity.
KemPharm (KMPH) reports positive top line from a study evaluating serdexmethylphenidate (SDX) for cardiovascular safety to progress the development of its prodrug KP1077.
KemPharm Inc (NASDAQ: KMPH) announced topline data from its exploratory Phase 1 trial confirming the relative cardiovascular effects and pharmacokinetics of serdexmethylphenidate (SDX) compared to Ritalin (racemic methylphenidate), a commonly prescribed CNS stimulant. SDX, KemPharm's proprietary prodrug of d-methylphenidate (d-MPH), is the sole active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) in KP1077, a potential treatment for idiopathic hypersomnia (IH), a rare sleep disorder. Based on the data, KemPha
KemPharm Announces Positive Topline Data from Phase 1 Clinical Trial Evaluating Cardiovascular Safety of Serdexmethylphenidate (SDX)
SDX administered at single doses of 80 mg and 200 mg was well-tolerated CELEBRATION, Fla., Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KemPharm, Inc. (NasdaqGS: KMPH) (KemPharm, or the Company), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel treatments for rare central nervous system (CNS), neurodegenerative and lysosomal storage diseases, today announced topline data from its exploratory Phase 1 clinical trial confirming the relative cardiovascula
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
CELEBRATION, Fla., Sept. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KemPharm, Inc. (NasdaqGS: KMPH) (KemPharm, or the Company), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel treatments for rare central nervous system (CNS), neurodegenerative and lysosomal storage diseases, today announced that Travis C. Mickle, Ph.D., President and CEO of KemPharm, will deliver a virtual presentation at the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference being
KMPH Price Returns