KemPharm, Inc. (KMPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KMPH POWR Grades
- KMPH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 67.93% of US stocks.
- KMPH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KMPH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
KMPH Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 750.57%, KEMPHARM INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.42% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KMPH has reported earnings growth of 282.34%, putting it ahead of 94.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KEMPHARM INC comes in at -62.3%, a number that bests merely 3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KEMPHARM INC are IPA, VMAR, ONTO, SESN, and SMSI.
- Visit KMPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to kempharm.com.
KMPH Valuation Summary
- KMPH's price/sales ratio is 17.3; this is 239.22% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KMPH's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KMPH.
KMPH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -81.82%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 39.86%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.36%.
The table below shows KMPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KMPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KMPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.29% of graded US stocks.
- KMPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.451 -- ranking 100th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NAII, ACUR, and EGRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KMPH.
The table below shows KMPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KMPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.56||52-week high||$6.92|
|Prev. close||$5.59||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$5.70||Avg. volume||227,017|
|50-day MA||$4.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.16||Market Cap||191.85M|
KemPharm, Inc. (KMPH) Company Bio
KemPharm Inc. provides biopharmaceutical services. The Company offers discovery and development of therapies for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), pain, and cardiovascular diseases.
Most Popular Stories View All
KMPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMPH Latest Social Stream
View Full KMPH Social Stream
Latest KMPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEMPHARM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMPH as an investment opportunity.
This Orlando-area expansion means more job creation and investment at KemPharm’s Celebration headquarters.
Daniel Gallo, Ph.D., Appointed Senior Vice President of Medical Affairs and Advocacy Abbi Maher, J.D., Named Vice President of Legal Affairs CELEBRATION, Fla., Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KemPharm, Inc. (NasdaqGS: KMPH) (KemPharm, or the Company), a rare disease therapeutics company focused on the development of treatments for rare central nervous system (CNS), neurodegenerative diseases, lysosomal storage disorders and related treatment areas, announced that it has named Daniel Gallo, Ph.
KemPharm Inc. (NASDAQ:KMPH) marked $5.61 per share on Tuesday, down from a previous closing price of $6.27. While KemPharm Inc. has underperformed by -10.53%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, KMPH fell by -13.43%, with highs and lows ranging from $7.38 to $4.00, whereas […]
CELEBRATION, Fla., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KemPharm, Inc. (NasdaqGS: KMPH) (KemPharm, or the Company), a rare disease therapeutics company focused on the development of treatments for rare central nervous system (CNS) disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, lysosomal storage disorders and related treatment areas, today announced that Richard W. Pascoe, Chief Executive Officer of KemPharm, has issued a Letter to Shareholders. The letter provides an update on recent events and outlook for
KemPharm advancing multicenter Phase 2 clinical trial investigating the efficacy and safety of KP1077 for the treatment of idiopathic hypersomnia (IH)CELEBRATION, Fla., Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KemPharm, Inc. (NasdaqGS: KMPH) (KemPharm, or the Company), a rare disease therapeutics company focused on the development of treatments for rare central nervous system (CNS) disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, lysosomal storage disorders and related treatment areas, announced its partnership
KMPH Price Returns