CarMax Inc (KMX): Price and Financial Metrics
KMX Stock Summary
- Carmax Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.02% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Carmax Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Carmax Inc is higher than it is for about 92.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KMX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BAP, EQH, TPX, RUSHA, and ABCB.
- Visit KMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carmax.com.
KMX Daily Price Range
KMX 52-Week Price Range
KMX Stock Price Chart More Charts
KMX Price/Volume Stats
CarMax Inc (KMX) Company Bio
CarMax Inc. purchase, recondition, and sell used vehicles in its superstores and franchises throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Carmel, Indiana.