Knowles Corporation (KN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KN POWR Grades
- KN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- KN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.58% of US stocks).
KN Stock Summary
- KN's current price/earnings ratio is 64.2, which is higher than 86.26% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.3 for Knowles Corp; that's greater than it is for just 16.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.66%, Knowles Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.68% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPRX, KTOS, SANM, ERII, and SSTK.
- KN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Knowles Corp's official web site, go to www.knowles.com.
KN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.78||52-week high||$22.11|
|Prev. close||$19.51||52-week low||$12.95|
|Day high||$19.84||Avg. volume||700,084|
|50-day MA||$20.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.14||Market Cap||1.84B|
Knowles Corporation (KN) Company Bio
Knowles Corporation is a supplier of advanced micro-acoustic solutions and specialty components serving the mobile communications, consumer electronics, medical technology, military, aerospace and industrial markets. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.
KN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Knowles Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Knowles Corp ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Knowles Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.19 years comes in at 0.55%; that's greater than 81.66% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 91% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 72.02% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Knowles Corp experienced a tax rate of about 14% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 59.93% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KN Latest Social Stream
View Full KN Social Stream
Latest KN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Knowles Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KN as an investment opportunity.
Knowles (NYSE:KN) has had a rough month with its share price down 9.7%. However, the company's fundamentals look pretty...
Paris, May 6, 2021 1Q21 resultsLaying the foundations of the upcoming 2024 strategic plan Reported net income at +€225m in 1Q21 (€(204)m in 1Q20) and underlying net income1 at +€239m (€(81)m in 1Q20) Underlying RoTE1 at 10.4% in 1Q21 Basel 3 FL CET1 ratio2 at 11.6% +330bps above regulatory requirements BUSINESS ACTIVITYBUSINESSES’ UNDERLYING NET REVENUES1 AT €2.1BN IN 1Q21, UP +21% YOY AWM: Business growth and continued AuM increase Underlying net revenues1 excl. H2O AM up +11% YoY (flat YoY including H2O AM) mainly driven by higher management fees and financial revenues Natixis Investment Managers’ AuM up +3% QoQ. AuM at €1,153bn3 as at end-March 2021 Positive asset management net inflows on long-term products of ~€6bn3 in 1Q21 mainly driven by North American affiliates with net inflow...
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Knowles Corp
Knowles Corporation (KN) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021, 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Mike Knapp - Vice President, Investor Relations Jeff Niew - President and CEO John Anderson - Senior Vice President and CFO Conference Call Participants Harsh Kumar - Piper Sandler Bob Labick - CJS Securities...
The following slide deck was published by Knowles Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
KN Price Returns