Knowles Corporation (KN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- KN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.11% of US stocks).
KN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KNOWLES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.69%, KNOWLES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.2% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KNOWLES CORP is reporting a growth rate of -244.92%; that's higher than just 6.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KNOWLES CORP are REKR, INPX, GAN, NVTA, and CRNC.
- KN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KNOWLES CORP's official web site, go to www.knowles.com.
KN Valuation Summary
- KN's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.3; this is 149.6% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- KN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 31.1 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KN.
KN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 25.49%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -1.69%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -65.7%.
The table below shows KN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.51% of graded US stocks.
- KN's asset turnover comes in at 0.521 -- ranking 18th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- FNKO, CLAR, and ESCA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KN.
The table below shows KN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.57||52-week high||$23.81|
|Prev. close||$16.39||52-week low||$11.57|
|Day high||$16.61||Avg. volume||941,486|
|50-day MA||$13.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.14||Market Cap||1.51B|
Knowles Corporation (KN) Company Bio
Knowles Corporation is a supplier of advanced micro-acoustic solutions and specialty components serving the mobile communications, consumer electronics, medical technology, military, aerospace and industrial markets. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
KN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KN Latest Social Stream
View Full KN Social Stream
Latest KN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KNOWLES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KN as an investment opportunity.
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “US Small Cap Value Fund” third-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During the third quarter of the year, the portfolio fell –9.48% (net), below the R2000V’s decline of –4.6% and the R2500V’s decline of –4.5%. Try to spare some […]
The new business segments of Knowles (KN) are likely to better align with its corporate strategy and will take shape in the fourth quarter of 2022.
ITASCA, Ill., November 16, 2022--Knowles Corporation (NYSE: KN), a market leader and global provider of advanced micro-acoustic microphones and balanced armature speakers, audio solutions, and high performance capacitors and radio frequency ("RF") products, today announces a new segment reporting structure that will provide enhanced transparency into the company’s performance. In addition, this change better aligns with Knowles’ strategy and how management reviews its financial results to drive
Knowles Corporation with ticker code (KN) now have 5 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 24 and 14 with a mean TP of 18. With the stocks previous close at 14.09 this would imply there is a potential upside of 27.8%. The 50 day MA is 13.12 and the 200 moving average now moves to 17.72. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,276m. Company Website: https://www.knowles.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="KN" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $1,630m based on the market concensus. Knowles Corporation offers micro-acoustic microphones and balanced armature speakers, aud...
Knowles ( NYSE:KN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$178.2m (down 24% from 3Q 2021). Net...
KN Price Returns