Knowles Corporation (KN): Price and Financial Metrics
KN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.86||52-week high||$20.25|
|Prev. close||$14.66||52-week low||$11.57|
|Day high||$14.94||Avg. volume||647,241|
|50-day MA||$16.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.85||Market Cap||1.35B|
KN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.73% of US stocks).
KN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KNOWLES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.28%, KNOWLES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.01% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KN's revenue has grown -19.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 13.04% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNOWLES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be DM, NLST, REKR, UPLD, and CELU.
- Visit KN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.knowles.com.
KN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KN's price/sales ratio is 20.83% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- KN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KN.
KN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 133.49%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -65.7%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.19%.
The table below shows KN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.51% of graded US stocks.
- KN's asset turnover comes in at 0.521 -- ranking 18th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- FNKO, CLAR, and ESCA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KN.
The table below shows KN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Knowles Corporation (KN) Company Bio
Knowles Corporation is a supplier of advanced micro-acoustic solutions and specialty components serving the mobile communications, consumer electronics, medical technology, military, aerospace and industrial markets. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.
KN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KN Latest Social Stream
View Full KN Social Stream
Latest KN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KNOWLES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KN as an investment opportunity.
Unraveling the Factors That May Limit Future Outperformance
Unveiling the Intrinsic Value of Knowles Corp (KN)
ITASCA, Ill. & LIBERTY, S.C., September 18, 2023--Knowles Corporation (NYSE: KN) ("Knowles" or the "Company"), a leading global supplier of high performance components and solutions, including ceramic capacitors and radio frequency ("RF") filters, advanced medtech microphones and balanced armature speakers and audio solutions, today announced strategic actions to accelerate its transformation to an industrial technology company focused on higher growth and higher value opportunities.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Ideally, a business will show two...
Knowles Precision Devices introduces a medical-grade capacitor catalog for implantable device applications
Knowles Precision Devices, a division of Knowles Corporation, recently introduced the MD Series, a range of medical-grade capacitors for implantable designs. The MD Series encompasses C0G, X7R and X5R monolithic ceramic chips.
KN Price Returns