Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNDI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KNDI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- KNDI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- KNDI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.46% of US stocks).
KNDI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kandi Technologies Group Inc is higher than it is for about just 4.55% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.86%, Kandi Technologies Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.09% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kandi Technologies Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,380.95%; that's higher than only 1.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNDI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRS, SHO, CBD, SDPI, and FVE.
- KNDI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kandi Technologies Group Inc's official web site, go to www.kandivehicle.com.
KNDI Valuation Summary
- KNDI's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.7; this is 178.61% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 168 months, KNDI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 46.1.
- Over the past 168 months, KNDI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNDI.
KNDI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -41.25%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -36.44%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -48.63%.
The table below shows KNDI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KNDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.34||52-week high||$17.45|
|Prev. close||$5.30||52-week low||$4.40|
|Day high||$5.42||Avg. volume||3,011,959|
|50-day MA||$5.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.03||Market Cap||402.57M|
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI) Company Bio
Kandi Technologies Group designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes electric vehicles (EVs), EV parts, and off-road vehicles in China and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Jinhua, China.
KNDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNDI Latest Social Stream
View Full KNDI Social Stream
Latest KNDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kandi Technologies Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNDI as an investment opportunity.
Kandi Technologies Group Inc (NASDAQ: KNDI) has acquired cell producer Jiangxi Province Huiyi New Energy Co Ltd (Jiangxi Huiyi) for $7.7 million in cash. Jiangxi produces approximately 90 million 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable cells annually. Kandi expects to grow its cell business by using the newly acquired technology to address new applications, eventually including EV battery packs. The deal is expected to be completed no later than thirty business days and no later than three years after si
JINHUA, CHINA, July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (the “Company,” “we” or “Kandi”) (NASDAQ GS: KNDI), today announced the expansion of its battery cell business with the acquisition of a leading cell producer in Jiangxi Province, China. Kandi is a leader in electric vehicles and associated parts, including the cell business of subsidiary Ankao and the intelligent battery exchange system, so this acquisition is a natural fit to its vertical integration strategy. The
Electric vehicle manufacturer Kandi Technologies Group Inc (NASDAQ: KNDI ) has signed an
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
These are the electric car stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q3 2021.
KNDI Price Returns
Continue Researching KNDIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kandi Technologies Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kandi Technologies Group Inc (KNDI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kandi Technologies Group Inc (KNDI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kandi Technologies Group Inc (KNDI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch