Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI): Price and Financial Metrics
KNDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.08||52-week high||$4.12|
|Prev. close||$4.01||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$4.12||Avg. volume||197,247|
|50-day MA||$3.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.64||Market Cap||316.93M|
KNDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNDI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KNDI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KNDI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KNDI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
KNDI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.2 for KANDI TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for merely 13.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 70.73%, KANDI TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.88% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KNDI has reported earnings growth of -131.08%, putting it ahead of merely 12.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNDI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTFT, XGN, BSQR, MYO, and OGI.
- Visit KNDI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kandivehicle.com.
KNDI Valuation Summary
- KNDI's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 175% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- KNDI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 191 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNDI.
KNDI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1769.85%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -51.57%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 49.26%.
The table below shows KNDI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KNDI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNDI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.33% of graded US stocks.
- KNDI's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 50th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ADOM, PII, and MOD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KNDI.
The table below shows KNDI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI) Company Bio
Kandi Technologies Group designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes electric vehicles (EVs), EV parts, and off-road vehicles in China and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Jinhua, China.
KNDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNDI Latest Social Stream
View Full KNDI Social Stream
Latest KNDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KANDI TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNDI as an investment opportunity.
KNDI Stock Earnings: Kandi Posts EPS of 1 Cent
KNDI stock earnings show Kandi Technologies posting earnings per share of 1 cent.
Kandi Technologies Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Successful Pivot to Fully Electric Off-road Vehicles Continued to Boost RevenueHigh Gross Margin Driven by Fully Electric Crossover Golf Carts JINHUA, CHINA, May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (the “Company”, “we” or “Kandi”) (NASDAQ GS: KNDI), today announced its financial results for the first quarter of 2023. First Quarter Highlights Total revenues of $22.9 million compared to $24.9 million in the same period of 2022.Off-road vehicles and associated parts sales in
¬Kandi Technologies to Report First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Hold a Conference Call on May 10, 2023
Jinhua, China, May 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: KNDI) (the "Company" or "Kandi") announced today that it will report its first quarter 2023 financial results on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, before the U.S. stock market open. The Company has scheduled a conference call and live webcast to discuss its financial results at 8:00 A.M. Eastern Time (8:00 P.M. Beijing Time) on Wednesday, May 10, 2023. Management will deliver prepared remarks to be followed by a qu
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:KNDI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:KNDI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Hello and welcome to Kandi Technologies Full Year 2022 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast. As a reminder this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to turn the call over to the Kewa Luo, Manager, Investor Relations. Please […]
Kandi Technologies Group Full Year 2022 Earnings: US$0.16 loss per share (vs US$0.30 profit in FY 2021)
Kandi Technologies Group ( NASDAQ:KNDI ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$117.8m (up 29% from...
KNDI Price Returns
Continue Researching KNDIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kandi Technologies Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kandi Technologies Group Inc (KNDI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kandi Technologies Group Inc (KNDI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kandi Technologies Group Inc (KNDI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...