Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI): Price and Financial Metrics
KNDI Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, KNDI has reported earnings growth of -184.97%, putting it ahead of only 7.61% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kandi Technologies Group Inc comes in at 35.51%, a number that bests 85.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Kandi Technologies Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 72.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kandi Technologies Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IDN, URG, MBII, EXTR, and CEMI.
- KNDI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kandi Technologies Group Inc's official web site, go to www.kandivehicle.com.
KNDI Stock Price Chart More Charts
KNDI Price/Volume Stats
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI) Company Bio
Kandi Technologies Group designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes electric vehicles (EVs), EV parts, and off-road vehicles in China and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Jinhua, China.