Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. - (KNSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KNSA POWR Grades
- KNSA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.67% of US stocks.
- KNSA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KNSA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
KNSA Stock Summary
- For KNSA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.2% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.09, Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd has a higher such ratio than 92.19% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd comes in at 400.31%, a number that bests 97.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNSA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PDFS, UTHR, DYAI, TTNP, and ENTX.
- KNSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd's official web site, go to www.kiniksa.com.
KNSA Valuation Summary
- KNSA's price/earnings ratio is -4.6; this is 112.6% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 40 months, KNSA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- KNSA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNSA.
KNSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNSA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.7% of graded US stocks.
- KNSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 364th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KNSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KNSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.79||52-week high||$16.68|
|Prev. close||$10.34||52-week low||$7.36|
|Day high||$10.36||Avg. volume||324,162|
|50-day MA||$8.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.84||Market Cap||678.21M|
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. - (KNSA) Company Bio
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovering, acquiring, developing, and commercializing therapeutic medicines for patients suffering from debilitating diseases with significant unmet medical need worldwide. Its clinical-stage product candidates include Rilonacept, which is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of recurrent pericarditis, a debilitating inflammatory cardiovascular disease; Mavrilimumab, a monoclonal antibody for the treatment of giant cell arteritis; and KPL-716, a monoclonal antibody, which is in Phase 1a/1b clinical trial for the treatment of prurigo nodularis and atopic dermatitis. Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. was founded in 2015 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda
Most Popular Stories View All
KNSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNSA Latest Social Stream
View Full KNSA Social Stream
Latest KNSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNSA as an investment opportunity.
Greenberg Traurig Represents Huadong Medicine in Two Licensing Deals Totalling Over $1.6 Billion in Value
ATLANTA , March 3, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Wayne H. Elowe , co-chair of the Life Sciences and Medical Technology Group at global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP and co-chair of the firm''s Atlanta Corporate Practice, led the Greenberg Traurig team representing Huadong Medicine Co., Ltd., one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in China with a focus on oncology and Antibody-drug Conjugates research, development, and commercialization, on two large licensing deals, both of which closed in February 2022 . These deals mark the continuation of a longstanding relationship between Huadong Medicine and Greenberg Traurig Shareholders Elowe and Dawn (Dan) Zhang ( Shanghai ) who have represented Huadong in numerous transactions. In the first deal, Elowe advised Hangzhou Zhongmei Huadong Pha...
Collaboration includes rights to develop and commercialize ARCALYST ® and mavrilimumab in the Asia Pacific Region (excluding Japan) Kiniksa to receive $22 million upfront; eligible to receive development and commercial milestone payments and tiered royalties HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (NASDAQ: KNSA ) (Kiniksa), a biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of assets designed to modulate immunological pathways across a spectrum of diseases, and Hangzhou Zhongmei Huadong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huadong Medicine Co., Ltd. (Huadong Medicine), today announced a strategic collaboration to develop and commercialize Kiniksa''s ARCALYST ® and mavrilimumab in the Asia Pacific Region. "This collaboration aims...
No summary available.
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (KNSA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -20.45% and 14.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
– ARCALYST® (rilonacept) net revenue of $18.7 million in Q4 2021 and $38.5 million in 2021 –– ARCALYST collaboration achieved profitability in Q4 2021 –– ARCALYST full-year 2022 net revenue expected to be $115 - $130 million –– Strategic collaboration with Huadong Medicine to develop and commercialize ARCALYST and mavrilimumab in the Asia Pacific Region (excluding Japan) –– Conference call and webcast scheduled for 8:30 am ET today – HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kiniksa P
KNSA Price Returns