Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. - (KNSA): Price and Financial Metrics
KNSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.81||52-week high||$20.65|
|Prev. close||$16.17||52-week low||$10.29|
|Day high||$16.83||Avg. volume||418,978|
|50-day MA||$15.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.82||Market Cap||1.18B|
KNSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNSA POWR Grades
- KNSA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.6% of US stocks.
- KNSA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KNSA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.78% of US stocks).
KNSA Stock Summary
- KNSA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 246.68 -- higher than 88.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For KNSA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.69% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 93.23%, KINIKSA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 90.82% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KINIKSA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ZUO, AVDX, PRO, BRZE, and TXG.
- Visit KNSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kiniksa.com.
KNSA Valuation Summary
- KNSA's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 27.78% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KNSA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNSA.
KNSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNSA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.7% of graded US stocks.
- KNSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 364th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KNSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. - (KNSA) Company Bio
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovering, acquiring, developing, and commercializing therapeutic medicines for patients suffering from debilitating diseases with significant unmet medical need worldwide. Its clinical-stage product candidates include Rilonacept, which is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of recurrent pericarditis, a debilitating inflammatory cardiovascular disease; Mavrilimumab, a monoclonal antibody for the treatment of giant cell arteritis; and KPL-716, a monoclonal antibody, which is in Phase 1a/1b clinical trial for the treatment of prurigo nodularis and atopic dermatitis. Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. was founded in 2015 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda
KNSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNSA Latest Social Stream
View Full KNSA Social Stream
Latest KNSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KINIKSA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNSA as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street Analysts See a 70.27% Upside in Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (KNSA): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 70.3% in Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (KNSA). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Amid some rising questions for the economy, value-seeking investors may want to consider underappreciated biotech stocks.
Here's Why We're Not At All Concerned With Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:KNSA) Cash Burn Situation
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, although...
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (NASDAQ:KNSA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 31, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] Please […]
Q3 2023 Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd Earnings Call
KNSA Price Returns