Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. - (KNSA): Price and Financial Metrics
KNSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.37||52-week high||$20.65|
|Prev. close||$17.42||52-week low||$10.29|
|Day high||$17.59||Avg. volume||427,750|
|50-day MA||$17.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.54||Market Cap||1.22B|
KNSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KNSA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KNSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- KNSA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KNSA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
KNSA Stock Summary
- KNSA's current price/earnings ratio is 5.05, which is higher than just 7.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 193.04%, KINIKSA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 94.14% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KINIKSA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD comes in at 212.04%, a number that bests 97.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KNSA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DZSI, HLGN, DV, PRGS, and NBIX.
- Visit KNSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kiniksa.com.
KNSA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, KNSA's price/earnings ratio is 81.27% lower, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 65 months, KNSA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KNSA.
KNSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KNSA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.7% of graded US stocks.
- KNSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 364th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KNSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. - (KNSA) Company Bio
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovering, acquiring, developing, and commercializing therapeutic medicines for patients suffering from debilitating diseases with significant unmet medical need worldwide. Its clinical-stage product candidates include Rilonacept, which is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of recurrent pericarditis, a debilitating inflammatory cardiovascular disease; Mavrilimumab, a monoclonal antibody for the treatment of giant cell arteritis; and KPL-716, a monoclonal antibody, which is in Phase 1a/1b clinical trial for the treatment of prurigo nodularis and atopic dermatitis. Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. was founded in 2015 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda
KNSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KNSA Latest Social Stream
View Full KNSA Social Stream
Latest KNSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KINIKSA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KNSA as an investment opportunity.
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.'s NASDAQ:KNSA) Stock?
Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:KNSA) stock is up by a considerable 10% over the past three months. Given that the...
In this piece, we will take a look at the 13 NASDAQ stocks with lowest PE ratios. If you want to skip our primer on one of the best performing U.S. stock exchanges this year, then take a look at 5 NASDAQ Stocks With Lowest PE Ratios. If there’s one thing that can be said […]
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 most undervalued biotech stocks to buy according to analysts. To skip our analysis of the recent trends, and market activity, you can go directly to see the 5 Most Undervalued Biotech Stocks to Buy According to Analysts. The M&A activity in the biotech industry […]
This transaction had a 0.24% impact on the guru's portfolio, and the traded stock now represents 1.39% of the guru's portfolio. Furthermore, HHLR ADVISORS, LTD. now holds 9.90% of the total shares of Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd. HHLR ADVISORS, LTD., a firm based in Grand Cayman, operates from the Windward 3 Building, Regatta Office Park, West Bay Road.
Philadelphia-based investment firm, Fairmount Funds Management LLC, recently made a significant addition to its portfolio. The firm acquired a new stake in Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd (NASDAQ:KNSA), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. On August 2, 2023, Fairmount Funds Management LLC purchased 2,143,052 shares of Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a trade price of $19 per share.
KNSA Price Returns