Eastman Kodak Co. (KODK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KODK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KODK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KODK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KODK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
KODK Stock Summary
- KODK's price/sales ratio is 0.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EASTMAN KODAK CO is reporting a growth rate of -33.75%; that's higher than 28.26% of US stocks.
- EASTMAN KODAK CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -14.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 23.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KODK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTRN, BC, VTRS, RMTI, and BELFA.
- KODK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EASTMAN KODAK CO's official web site, go to www.kodak.com.
KODK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KODK's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- KODK's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KODK.
KODK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -80.92%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 53.33%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 100.41%.
The table below shows KODK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KODK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KODK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.1% of graded US stocks.
- KODK's asset turnover comes in at 0.805 -- ranking 33rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CODI, HELE, and PG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KODK.
The table below shows KODK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KODK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KODK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.95||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$3.97||52-week low||$3.45|
|Day high||$3.98||Avg. volume||1,153,916|
|50-day MA||$4.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.21||Market Cap||312.45M|
Eastman Kodak Co. (KODK) Company Bio
Eastman Kodak provides hardware, software, consumables, and services to customers in various markets worldwide. It operates in seven business divisions: Print Systems; Enterprise Inkjet Systems; Micro 3D Printing and Packaging; Software and Solutions; Consumer and Film; Intellectual Property Solutions; and Eastman Business Park. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Rochester, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KODK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KODK Latest Social Stream
View Full KODK Social Stream
Latest KODK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EASTMAN KODAK CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KODK as an investment opportunity.
Insiders who bought this year lost US$37k as Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE:KODK) sheds US$86m in value
The recent 20% drop in Eastman Kodak Company's ( NYSE:KODK ) stock could come as a blow to insiders who purchased...
Shares of Eastman Kodak (NYSE: KODK) slumped 23.64% on Wednesday. Kodak, the former film company that was delisted a decade ago and now manufactures commercial print and advanced materials and chemicals, released its third-quarter earnings after the market closed on Tuesday. The company reported revenue of $289 million, up 1%, year over year and its sixth consecutive quarter of revenue growth.
ROCHESTER, N.Y., November 08, 2022--Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE: KODK) today reported financial results for the third quarter 2022, including consolidated revenues of $289 million.
ROCHESTER, N.Y., November 01, 2022--Eastman Kodak Company Third-Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
Image source: The Motley Fool. Eastman Kodak (NYSE: KODK)Q2 2022 Earnings CallAug 09, 2022, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorThank you for standing by, and welcome to the Eastman Kodak Q2 2022 earnings conference call.
KODK Price Returns