Eastman Kodak Company Common New (KODK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KODK POWR Grades
- KODK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.71% of US stocks.
- KODK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- KODK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.57% of US stocks).
KODK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KODK is 7.92 -- better than 96.1% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.76 for Eastman Kodak Co; that's greater than it is for 95.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 287.5%, Eastman Kodak Co's debt growth rate surpasses 96.07% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eastman Kodak Co are IMBI, GCI, CAL, GPI, and TCCO.
- KODK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eastman Kodak Co's official web site, go to www.kodak.com.
KODK Valuation Summary
- KODK's price/earnings ratio is -1.4; this is 105.37% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KODK's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 96 months.
- KODK's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KODK.
KODK Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1943.48%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -27.35%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -29.72%.
The table below shows KODK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KODK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KODK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.1% of graded US stocks.
- KODK's asset turnover comes in at 0.805 -- ranking 33rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CODI, HELE, and PG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KODK.
The table below shows KODK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KODK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KODK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.99||52-week high||$13.99|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$4.17||Avg. volume||1,197,436|
|50-day MA||$5.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.93||Market Cap||313.82M|
Eastman Kodak Company Common New (KODK) Company Bio
Eastman Kodak provides hardware, software, consumables, and services to customers in various markets worldwide. It operates in seven business divisions: Print Systems; Enterprise Inkjet Systems; Micro 3D Printing and Packaging; Software and Solutions; Consumer and Film; Intellectual Property Solutions; and Eastman Business Park. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Rochester, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KODK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KODK Latest Social Stream
View Full KODK Social Stream
Latest KODK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eastman Kodak Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KODK as an investment opportunity.
Kodak Alaris and Laserfiche Partner to Offer Hardware and Software Bundle to Streamline Capture and Digital Transformation
Kodak Alaris has announced a new partnership with Laserfiche — the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation — to offer a bundle promotion of the award-winning Kodak S2060W Scanner with Laserfiche Cloud in the U.S. and Canada. For each package of five or more Laserfiche licenses, customers will receive one free scanner.
Eastman Kodak (NYSE:KODK) shareholders have endured a 70% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
We think intelligent long term investing is the way to go. But along the way some stocks are going to perform badly...
RadioShack is the latest company to try to cash in on young people's nostalgic investing strategies.
(Bloomberg) -- Exxon Mobil Corp. has failed to embrace new, climate-conscious directors and is in danger of going the way of Eastman Kodak Co. and Blockbuster Video if it sits out the transition away from fossil fuels, said CalSTRS Chief Investment Officer Christopher Ailman. Most Read from BloombergPolice Pinpoint Starting Point of Historic Colorado WildfireProperty Stocks Sink After Demolition Order: Evergrande UpdateBillionaires Are Embracing Crypto in Case Money ‘Goes to Hell’Adams Urges Ret
Digital Printing for Packaging Market to Eyewitness Stunning Growth by 2027 Covid-19 Analysis | Eastman Kodak Co. (United States), Mondi PLC (Austria)
This Digital Printing for Packaging market report is compact however gives precise information in straightforward language. It gives greatest data in least words and this is the strength of this Digital Printing for Packaging market report. It covers everything, which
KODK Price Returns