Eastman Kodak Co. (KODK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KODK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KODK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.34% of US stocks.
- KODK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KODK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
KODK Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.48, Eastman Kodak Co has a higher such ratio than merely 10.61% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 290%, Eastman Kodak Co's debt growth rate surpasses 95.96% of about US stocks.
- Eastman Kodak Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -44.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KODK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LIQT, HUN, AVYA, VNT, and CW.
- KODK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eastman Kodak Co's official web site, go to www.kodak.com.
KODK Valuation Summary
- KODK's price/earnings ratio is -1.4; this is 105.37% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KODK's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 96 months.
- KODK's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KODK.
KODK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -15.68%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -20.44%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.18%.
The table below shows KODK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KODK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KODK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.1% of graded US stocks.
- KODK's asset turnover comes in at 0.805 -- ranking 33rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CODI, HELE, and PG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KODK.
The table below shows KODK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KODK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KODK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.92||52-week high||$7.83|
|Prev. close||$6.70||52-week low||$3.45|
|Day high||$6.95||Avg. volume||1,426,253|
|50-day MA||$5.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.30||Market Cap||546.94M|
Eastman Kodak Co. (KODK) Company Bio
Eastman Kodak provides hardware, software, consumables, and services to customers in various markets worldwide. It operates in seven business divisions: Print Systems; Enterprise Inkjet Systems; Micro 3D Printing and Packaging; Software and Solutions; Consumer and Film; Intellectual Property Solutions; and Eastman Business Park. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Rochester, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KODK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KODK Latest Social Stream
View Full KODK Social Stream
Latest KODK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eastman Kodak Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KODK as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Eastman Kodak Company ( NYSE:KODK ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
The imaging equipment and services company saw its shares jump on Wednesday.
Longleaf Partners Fund, a Memphis-based fund under Southeastern Asset Management, published its “Longleaf Partners Small-Cap Fund” third quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Longleaf Partners Small-Cap Fund added 1.91% in the fourth quarter, roughly in line with the Russell 2000’s 2.14% return. For the year, the Fund returned 11.18%, falling […]
Kodak Alaris and Laserfiche Partner to Offer Hardware and Software Bundle to Streamline Capture and Digital Transformation
Kodak Alaris has announced a new partnership with Laserfiche — the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation — to offer a bundle promotion of the award-winning Kodak S2060W Scanner with Laserfiche Cloud in the U.S. and Canada. For each package of five or more Laserfiche licenses, customers will receive one free scanner.
Eastman Kodak (NYSE:KODK) shareholders have endured a 70% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
We think intelligent long term investing is the way to go. But along the way some stocks are going to perform badly...
KODK Price Returns