Eastman Kodak Co. (KODK): Price and Financial Metrics
KODK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.89||52-week high||$6.34|
|Prev. close||$3.89||52-week low||$2.78|
|Day high||$3.93||Avg. volume||589,423|
|50-day MA||$4.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.18||Market Cap||309.15M|
KODK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KODK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KODK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.73% of US stocks.
- KODK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KODK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.68% of US stocks).
KODK Stock Summary
- KODK's current price/earnings ratio is 4.29, which is higher than just 5.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KODK is currently 41.33, higher than 91.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EASTMAN KODAK CO is reporting a growth rate of 131.03%; that's higher than 90.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KODK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNRC, BDC, BLCO, VNT, and BC.
- Visit KODK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kodak.com.
KODK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KODK's price/sales ratio is 84.21% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- KODK's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 121 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KODK.
KODK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 266.67%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -21.91%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -335.29%.
The table below shows KODK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KODK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KODK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.1% of graded US stocks.
- KODK's asset turnover comes in at 0.805 -- ranking 33rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CODI, HELE, and PG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KODK.
The table below shows KODK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Eastman Kodak Co. (KODK) Company Bio
Eastman Kodak provides hardware, software, consumables, and services to customers in various markets worldwide. It operates in seven business divisions: Print Systems; Enterprise Inkjet Systems; Micro 3D Printing and Packaging; Software and Solutions; Consumer and Film; Intellectual Property Solutions; and Eastman Business Park. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Rochester, New York.
KODK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KODK Latest Social Stream
View Full KODK Social Stream
Latest KODK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EASTMAN KODAK CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KODK as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 15 best affordable stocks to buy under $5. You can skip our detailed analysis of the stock market this year and changing investment trends, and go directly to read 5 Best Affordable Stocks To Buy Under $5. This year, the stock market has proven to be surprisingly strong after recording […]
In this article, we discuss 15 big companies that stopped paying dividends. You can skip our detailed discussion on dividend stocks and their performance in the past, and go directly to read 5 Big Companies that Stopped Paying Dividends. The pandemic in 2020 had a major impact on dividend payments. Global dividends went down significantly, […]
Q2 2023 Eastman Kodak Co Earnings Call
ROCHESTER, N.Y., August 08, 2023--Kodak Reports Second-Quarter 2023 Financial Results
These three key penny stock investments are on the rise, attracting the attention of some legendary investors.
KODK Price Returns