Eastman Kodak Company Common New (KODK): Price and Financial Metrics
KODK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KODK is 12.06 -- better than 97.43% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.27, Eastman Kodak Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.84% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 37.99 for Eastman Kodak Co; that's greater than it is for 98.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eastman Kodak Co are OPTN, NCR, ZIXI, STIM, and SIEN.
- Visit KODK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kodak.com.
KODK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KODK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.74||52-week high||$60.00|
|Prev. close||$7.60||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$7.84||Avg. volume||7,960,697|
|50-day MA||$9.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.57||Market Cap||597.24M|
Eastman Kodak Company Common New (KODK) Company Bio
Eastman Kodak provides hardware, software, consumables, and services to customers in various markets worldwide. It operates in seven business divisions: Print Systems; Enterprise Inkjet Systems; Micro 3D Printing and Packaging; Software and Solutions; Consumer and Film; Intellectual Property Solutions; and Eastman Business Park. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Rochester, New York.
KODK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KODK Latest Social Stream
View Full KODK Social Stream
Latest KODK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eastman Kodak Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KODK as an investment opportunity.
Medical supply manufacturer and distributor Dealmed today announced a licensing agreement with Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE: KODK) for the production of infrared thermometers This partnership represents a significant addition to Dealmed's rapidly expanding product offering and supply framework.
The sharp upward move came immediately after CEO Jim Continenza tweeted about Kodak's partnership with Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT). An announcement of a major new deal with Microsoft would certainly be exciting news for Kodak's investors. A big-time collaboration with the tech titan would likely bring new revenue and profit opportunities for Kodak, which could surely use them.
Eastman Kodak Co. (NYSE: KODK ) shares spiked over 40% at … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Shares of Eastman Kodak Co. undefined spiked higher in active afternoon trading Wednesday, enough to trigger a brief volatility pause. Trading volume swelled…
By Liz Moyer
KODK Price Returns
Continue Researching KODKWant to do more research on Eastman Kodak Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!