Eastman Kodak Company Common New (KODK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KODK POWR Grades
- KODK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KODK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KODK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
KODK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KODK is 9.88 -- better than 96.87% of US stocks.
- KODK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.61 -- higher than only 4% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- KODK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KODK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPTN, ENSV, HNGR, VOYA, and EQH.
- Visit KODK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kodak.com.
KODK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KODK's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 94 months, KODK's price/sales ratio has gone NA $NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KODK.
KODK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KODK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.12||52-week high||$60.00|
|Prev. close||$9.05||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$9.19||Avg. volume||5,481,629|
|50-day MA||$7.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.43||Market Cap||715.95M|
Eastman Kodak Company Common New (KODK) Company Bio
Eastman Kodak provides hardware, software, consumables, and services to customers in various markets worldwide. It operates in seven business divisions: Print Systems; Enterprise Inkjet Systems; Micro 3D Printing and Packaging; Software and Solutions; Consumer and Film; Intellectual Property Solutions; and Eastman Business Park. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Rochester, New York.
KODK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KODK Latest Social Stream
View Full KODK Social Stream
Latest KODK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eastman Kodak Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KODK as an investment opportunity.
The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of Eastman Kodak Company (KODK) on Behalf of Investors
LOS ANGELES, Jun 16, 2021--The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of Eastman Kodak Company (KODK) on Behalf of Investors
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. But if you pick the right stock...
In this article, we will take a look at 10 dividend stocks with high yields. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing in 2021 and go directly to see 5 Best Dividend Stocks with High Yields. Dividend investing is extremely tempting, yet full of caveats. That’s why experts often recommend paying attention to […]
wellesenterprises/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Kodak (KODK) is widely considered to be a "dead" company. In March it announced its full 2020 earnings results. As usual, the sales revenues decreased significantly. Even though the company announced its shift to drug production, this still had no effect on the revenues. The...
Shares of Eastman Kodak (NYSE: KODK), BlackBerry (NYSE: BB), Express (NYSE: EXPR), and especially Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) took off like rockets Wednesday. BlackBerry shares were up 15.8%. Express was 16.6% higher.
KODK Price Returns