Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V. American Depositary Shares, each representing 10 Units (each Unit consists of 3 Series B Shares and 5 Series L Shares) (KOF): Price and Financial Metrics
KOF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KOF is currently 0.45, higher than only 2.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv's share price is greater than that of just 7.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 59.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv, a group of peers worth examining would be WRK, PHM, PFG, HII, and L.
- KOF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv's official web site, go to www.coca-colafemsa.com.
KOF Stock Price Chart More Charts
KOF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.79||52-week high||$69.00|
|Prev. close||$62.72||52-week low||$54.14|
|Day high||$61.96||Avg. volume||108,535|
|50-day MA||$59.83||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$60.95||Market Cap||12.77B|
Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V. American Depositary Shares, each representing 10 Units (each Unit consists of 3 Series B Shares and 5 Series L Shares) (KOF) Company Bio
Coca-Cola FEMSA a franchise bottler, produces, markets, sells, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Mexico, Mexico.
KOF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv. To summarize, we found that Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 97. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 87.03% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 13.2% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|