Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (KOF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KOF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KOF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KOF is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- KOF's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.99% of US stocks).
KOF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 478.27, Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.55%, Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.07% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KOF's revenue has grown -95.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.09% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv are BRID, DAVA, USFD, APG, and SRCL.
- Visit KOF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coca-colafemsa.com.
KOF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.79||52-week high||$59.07|
|Prev. close||$58.14||52-week low||$36.16|
|Day high||$58.03||Avg. volume||154,002|
|50-day MA||$56.01||Dividend yield||4.23%|
|200-day MA||$49.60||Market Cap||97.13B|
Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (KOF) Company Bio
Coca-Cola FEMSA a franchise bottler, produces, markets, sells, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Mexico, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
KOF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOF Latest Social Stream
View Full KOF Social Stream
Latest KOF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOF as an investment opportunity.
Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V. found using ticker (KOF) now have 11 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 72 and 55 calculating the average target price we see 62.34. Given that the stocks previous close was at 57.02 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 9.3%. The 50 day MA is 56.68 and the 200 moving average now moves to 50.75. The market cap for the company is $11,993m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="KOF" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V., a franchise bottler, produces, markets, sells, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages. The company offers sparkling beverages, including colas and flavored...
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. ( NYSE:KOF ) saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10% in the past couple of...
FEMSA (FMX) continues to benefit from strong business momentum, digital and technological investments, and its acquisition strategy. Uneven growth across markets remains a threat.
Broyhill Asset Management commentary for the second quarter ended June 2021. Q2 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. William Arthur Ward For the six months ending June 30, 2021, Broyhill generated high single-digit returns that varied 
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
KOF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KOFWant to do more research on Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv (KOF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv (KOF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Coca Cola Femsa Sab De Cv (KOF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch