Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP): Price and Financial Metrics
KOP Stock Summary
- Koppers Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.31% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.4, Koppers Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 13.14% of stocks in our set.
- KOP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.42% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Koppers Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ELVT, AMCX, CONN, ECPG, and NBN.
- Visit KOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.koppers.com.
KOP Stock Price Chart More Charts
KOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.67||52-week high||$44.75|
|Prev. close||$28.21||52-week low||$22.56|
|Day high||$29.11||Avg. volume||131,312|
|50-day MA||$35.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.15||Market Cap||593.41M|
Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP) Company Bio
Koppers Holdings Inc. provides carbon compounds, wood treatment chemicals, and treated wood products and services in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Railroad and Utility Products and Services (RUPS), Carbon Materials and Chemicals (CMC), and Performance Chemicals (PC). The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
KOP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Koppers Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Koppers Holdings Inc ranked in the 76st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 167.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Koppers Holdings Inc ended up being:
- 40% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 14.51% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 60% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 85.45% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 68.59% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|