Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KOP POWR Grades
- KOP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KOP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KOP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
KOP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KOP is 5.16 -- better than 91.35% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 293.21, KOPPERS HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.4% of US stocks.
- KOP's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 10.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KOPPERS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SP, LEG, MD, POST, and TROX.
- Visit KOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.koppers.com.
KOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KOP's price/sales ratio is 69.23% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- KOP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 207 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KOP.
KOP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -8.98%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 356.73%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.1%.
The table below shows KOP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.62% of graded US stocks.
- KOP's asset turnover comes in at 1.04 -- ranking 21st of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- VATE, TREX, and CSTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KOP.
The table below shows KOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.38||52-week high||$32.94|
|Prev. close||$32.69||52-week low||$20.11|
|Day high||$32.79||Avg. volume||73,389|
|50-day MA||$30.16||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$25.61||Market Cap||676.68M|
Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP) Company Bio
Koppers Holdings Inc. provides carbon compounds, wood treatment chemicals, and treated wood products and services in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Railroad and Utility Products and Services (RUPS), Carbon Materials and Chemicals (CMC), and Performance Chemicals (PC). The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
KOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOP Latest Social Stream
View Full KOP Social Stream
Latest KOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KOPPERS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOP as an investment opportunity.
Koppers Utility and Industrial Products Inc. (UIP), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Koppers Holdings Inc. (NYSE: KOP), an integrated global provider of treated wood products, wood treatment chemicals, and carbon compounds, today announced the purchase of a 70-acre property in Glendale, Oregon.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
While Koppers Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:KOP ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers H with ticker code (KOP) have now 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 50 and 29 calculating the average target price we see 40.5. With the stocks previous close at 31.62 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 28.1%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 26.68 and the 200 day MA is 25.22. The market cap for the company is $664m. Visit the company website at: https://www.koppers.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="KOP" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $850m based on the market concensus. Koppers Holdings Inc. provides treated wood products, wood preservation chemicals, and...
Koppers Holdings Inc. (NYSE: KOP), an integrated global provider of treated wood products, wood treatment chemicals and carbon compounds, has been named as one of America's Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek magazine for the third consecutive year. Koppers ranked No. 179 out of 500 finalists and No. 20 out of 55 companies in the Materials & Chemicals category.
KOP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|