Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP): Price and Financial Metrics
KOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.08||52-week high||$46.07|
|Prev. close||$44.61||52-week low||$27.94|
|Day high||$44.95||Avg. volume||95,404|
|50-day MA||$39.99||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$36.25||Market Cap||917.88M|
KOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOP POWR Grades
- KOP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- KOP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KOP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
KOP Stock Summary
- KOPPERS HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.47% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KOPPERS HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 80.59% of US stocks.
- KOP's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.69% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KOPPERS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UONE, OLPX, VRTS, STRL, and SP.
- Visit KOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.koppers.com.
KOP Valuation Summary
- KOP's price/earnings ratio is 10.3; this is 33.12% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 217 months, KOP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KOP.
KOP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.23%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 29.13%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.49%.
The table below shows KOP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.62% of graded US stocks.
- KOP's asset turnover comes in at 1.04 -- ranking 21st of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- VATE, TREX, and CSTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KOP.
The table below shows KOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP) Company Bio
Koppers Holdings Inc. provides carbon compounds, wood treatment chemicals, and treated wood products and services in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Railroad and Utility Products and Services (RUPS), Carbon Materials and Chemicals (CMC), and Performance Chemicals (PC). The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
KOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOP Latest Social Stream
View Full KOP Social Stream
Latest KOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KOPPERS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOP as an investment opportunity.
James Sullivan, the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Koppers Holdings Inc, has recently made a significant change in his stake in the company.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
In a notable insider transaction, President and CEO M Ball of Koppers Holdings Inc (NYSE:KOP) sold 13,102 shares of the company's stock on December 1, 2023.
Leslie Hyde, the Senior Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer of Koppers Holdings Inc, has recently made a significant stock transaction, selling 18,383 shares of the company on November 30, 2023.
These three small-cap stock picks stand out not only from their peers but also from their larger rivals as well.
KOP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|