Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KOP POWR Grades
- KOP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.3% of US stocks.
- KOP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- KOP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
KOP Stock Summary
- Koppers Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.85% of US listed stocks.
- KOP's current price/earnings ratio is 4.71, which is higher than merely 4.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- KOP's price/sales ratio is 0.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Koppers Holdings Inc are AMCX, BALY, CLW, VRTS, and AMEH.
- Visit KOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.koppers.com.
KOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KOP's price/sales ratio is 82.61% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- KOP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 190 months.
- KOP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 190 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KOP.
KOP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 401.69%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 187.15%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -29.13%.
The table below shows KOP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.92% of graded US stocks.
- KOP's asset turnover comes in at 1.04 -- ranking 21st of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- HCHC, TREX, and CRH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KOP.
The table below shows KOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.05||52-week high||$39.44|
|Prev. close||$31.79||52-week low||$18.92|
|Day high||$31.80||Avg. volume||126,546|
|50-day MA||$31.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.87||Market Cap||662.58M|
Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP) Company Bio
Koppers Holdings Inc. provides carbon compounds, wood treatment chemicals, and treated wood products and services in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Railroad and Utility Products and Services (RUPS), Carbon Materials and Chemicals (CMC), and Performance Chemicals (PC). The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
KOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOP Latest Social Stream
View Full KOP Social Stream
Latest KOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Koppers Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOP as an investment opportunity.
Koppers Carbon Materials and Chemicals Pty Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Koppers Holdings Inc. (NYSE: KOP), an integrated global provider of treated wood products, wood treatment chemicals and carbon compounds, today announced its active participation with two Australia-based organizations to pursue advancements in battery performance that promise a more sustainable energy future.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Koppers Holdings Inc. (NYSE: KOP), an integrated global provider of treated wood products, wood treatment chemicals and carbon compounds, today announced that it will host its Investor Day on Monday, September 13, 2021, beginning at 9 a.m. Eastern time.
Koppers Holdings Inc. (NYSE: KOP) today announced that it has issued its 2020 Corporate Sustainability Report (CSR), detailing the company's progress across its three key Sustainability pillars — People, Planet and Performance.
Koppers (KOP) sees record sales in its Performance Chemicals unit on strong demand in international markets in Q2.
KOP Price Returns