Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP): Price and Financial Metrics
KOP Stock Summary
- Koppers Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.63% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 370.06, Koppers Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.69% of US stocks.
- KOP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KOP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ELVT, OMN, CONN, AMCX, and ENFC.
- KOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Koppers Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.koppers.com.
KOP Stock Price Chart More Charts
KOP Price/Volume Stats
Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP) Company Bio
Koppers Holdings Inc. provides carbon compounds, wood treatment chemicals, and treated wood products and services in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Railroad and Utility Products and Services (RUPS), Carbon Materials and Chemicals (CMC), and Performance Chemicals (PC). The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.