Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KOP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KOP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.92% of US stocks.
- KOP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KOP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
KOP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KOP is 4.13 -- better than 89.68% of US stocks.
- KOP's current price/earnings ratio is 7, which is higher than only 13.46% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.36, Koppers Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 7.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Koppers Holdings Inc are LEG, MD, BBCP, HRI, and LGF.B.
- Visit KOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.koppers.com.
KOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KOP's price/sales ratio is 82.61% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- KOP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 190 months.
- KOP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 190 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KOP.
KOP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 26.35%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 247.44%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -48.73%.
The table below shows KOP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.62% of graded US stocks.
- KOP's asset turnover comes in at 1.04 -- ranking 21st of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- VATE, TREX, and CSTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KOP.
The table below shows KOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.84||52-week high||$37.44|
|Prev. close||$26.05||52-week low||$23.01|
|Day high||$27.17||Avg. volume||110,343|
|50-day MA||$26.02||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$30.05||Market Cap||567.10M|
Koppers Holdings Inc. Koppers Holdings Inc. (KOP) Company Bio
Koppers Holdings Inc. provides carbon compounds, wood treatment chemicals, and treated wood products and services in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Railroad and Utility Products and Services (RUPS), Carbon Materials and Chemicals (CMC), and Performance Chemicals (PC). The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
KOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOP Latest Social Stream
View Full KOP Social Stream
Latest KOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Koppers Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOP as an investment opportunity.
Koppers (KOP) gains on significantly higher sales in its Carbon Materials and Chemicals segment in the fourth quarter.
Koppers Holdings (NYSE:KOP) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend; the firm's first quarterly cash dividend since Nov. 2014. Forward yield 0.73% Payable April 4; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div March 17. CFO Jimmi Sue Smith stated, "Our strong operating cash flows and strategic growth plan enable us to complete our intended...
Koppers Holdings Inc. announced on Wednesday that it has made two new appointments to its leadership team.
Koppers (KOP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.93% and 1.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Koppers Holdings Inc. (NYSE: KOP), an integrated global provider of treated wood products, wood treatment chemicals, and carbon compounds, today announced that its Board of Directors has reinstated its long suspended quarterly cash dividend by declaring the company's first quarterly cash dividend since November 2014. The dividend amount of $0.05 per share of Koppers common stock will be paid on April 4, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of trading on March 18, 2022.
KOP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|