Kopin Corporation (KOPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KOPN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KOPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.95% of US stocks.
- KOPN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- KOPN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
KOPN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KOPIN CORP is higher than it is for about only 15.25% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 199.13%, KOPIN CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.06% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of KOPIN CORP's share price is greater than that of 91.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KOPIN CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TDUP, HCWB, INM, OVID, and LUMO.
- KOPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KOPIN CORP's official web site, go to www.kopin.com.
KOPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KOPN's price/earnings ratio is 143.19% lower, now standing at -9.2.
- KOPN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KOPN.
KOPN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 40.68%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -47.33%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.01%.
The table below shows KOPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KOPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KOPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.97% of graded US stocks.
- KOPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.887 -- ranking 57th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- UI, NSSC, and VICR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KOPN.
The table below shows KOPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KOPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.07||52-week high||$7.02|
|Prev. close||$1.09||52-week low||$1.02|
|Day high||$1.09||Avg. volume||1,167,114|
|50-day MA||$1.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.14||Market Cap||100.19M|
Kopin Corporation (KOPN) Company Bio
Kopin Corporation invents, develops, manufactures, and sells wearable technologies and display products in the United States, the Asia-Pacific, and Europe. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westborough, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
KOPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOPN Latest Social Stream
View Full KOPN Social Stream
Latest KOPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KOPIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOPN as an investment opportunity.
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., September 09, 2022--Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ: KOPN), a leading provider of innovative wearable computing technologies and solutions, announced today that Mr. Richard Sneider, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the following upcoming investor event:
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Kopin (KOPN – Research Report) and Dynatrace (DT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Kopin (KOPN) In a report released today, Kevin Dede from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Kopin, with a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $1.33, close to its 52-week low of $1.02. According to TipRanks.
Westborough-based Kopin Corp. is the latest publicly traded Bay State company to appoint a new chief executive.
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., September 07, 2022--Kopin® Corporation (Nasdaq: KOPN), a leading provider of high-resolution micro-displays and sub-systems for defense, enterprise and consumer augmented reality, virtual reality, and mixed reality systems, today announced Mr. Michael Murray has succeeded Dr. John C. C. Fan as CEO, effective September 6, 2022. Dr. Fan has held the role of CEO, along with Chairman, since he founded the Company in 1985. Mr. Murray will also join Kopin’s Board of Directors.
In addition, our customer-funded research and development revenues remain strong, which we view as an indicator of our future growth opportunities as we expect most of these development programs will transition to production in time.
KOPN Price Returns