Kopin Corporation (KOPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KOPN POWR Grades
- KOPN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 76.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KOPN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- KOPN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.49% of US stocks).
KOPN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kopin Corp is higher than it is for about merely 8.63% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.97%, Kopin Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.53% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KOPN is more volatile than 93.77% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kopin Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CSLT, DYAI, QUIK, SDGR, and ACER.
- Visit KOPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kopin.com.
KOPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KOPN's EV/EBIT ratio is 305.27% lower, now standing at -66.2.
- Over the past 243 months, KOPN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 46.9.
- Over the past 243 months, KOPN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KOPN.
KOPN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.4%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -22.49%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 1186.21%.
The table below shows KOPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KOPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KOPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.27% of graded US stocks.
- KOPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.887 -- ranking 57th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- FLEX, UI, and NSSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KOPN.
The table below shows KOPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KOPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.56||52-week high||$13.62|
|Prev. close||$5.63||52-week low||$1.17|
|Day high||$5.69||Avg. volume||3,739,570|
|50-day MA||$6.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.84||Market Cap||508.68M|
Kopin Corporation (KOPN) Company Bio
Kopin Corporation invents, develops, manufactures, and sells wearable technologies and display products in the United States, the Asia-Pacific, and Europe. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westborough, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
KOPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOPN Latest Social Stream
View Full KOPN Social Stream
Latest KOPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kopin Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOPN as an investment opportunity.
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., September 16, 2021--Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ: KOPN), a leading provider of innovative wearable computing technologies and solutions, announced today that Mr. Richard Sneider, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the following upcoming investor event:
Investors need to pay close attention to Kopin (KOPN) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Thinking about buying stock in Beyondspring, RedHill Biopharma, Glory Star New Media, CarGurus, or Kopin?
NEW YORK , Aug. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for BYSI, RDHL, GSMG, CARG, and KOPN. Full story available on Benzinga.com
In trading on Thursday, the SPDR S&P Semiconductor ETF is outperforming other ETFs, up about 0.3% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of Kopin, up about 9.8% and shares of Sitime, up about 1.9% on the day. And underperforming other ETFs today is the Rare Earth/Strategic Metals ETF, down  The post Thursdays ETF Movers: XSD, REMX appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Before today, the dog days of summer had taken a big bite out of shares of Kopin (NASDAQ: KOPN). From the start of the month through yesterday, the semiconductor manufacturer's stock had plunged 20%. Today, however, shares are headed back north as investors respond to an insider transaction.
KOPN Price Returns