Kopin Corporation (KOPN): Price and Financial Metrics
KOPN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $36,379,283, Kopin Corp has a greater market value than merely 11.63% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kopin Corp is higher than it is for about merely 12.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KOPN is more volatile than 94.39% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kopin Corp are ARAY, GEVO, SRTS, SENS, and RWLK.
- KOPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kopin Corp's official web site, go to www.kopin.com.
KOPN Stock Price Chart More Charts
KOPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$1.75|
|Prev. close||$0.39||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||327,488|
|50-day MA||$0.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.78||Market Cap||33.97M|
Kopin Corporation (KOPN) Company Bio
Kopin Corporation invents, develops, manufactures, and sells wearable technologies and display products in the United States, the Asia-Pacific, and Europe. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westborough, Massachusetts.