Kopin Corporation (KOPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KOPN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KOPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KOPN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- KOPN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.58% of US stocks).
KOPN Stock Summary
- For KOPN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.94% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.55%, Kopin Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.96% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KOPN is more volatile than 98.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KOPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OOMA, CSLT, QTRX, CTSO, and APYX.
- KOPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kopin Corp's official web site, go to www.kopin.com.
KOPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.26||52-week high||$13.62|
|Prev. close||$6.79||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$6.73||Avg. volume||5,405,091|
|50-day MA||$8.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.43||Market Cap||571.44M|
Kopin Corporation (KOPN) Company Bio
Kopin Corporation invents, develops, manufactures, and sells wearable technologies and display products in the United States, the Asia-Pacific, and Europe. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westborough, Massachusetts.
KOPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOPN Latest Social Stream
View Full KOPN Social Stream
Latest KOPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kopin Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOPN as an investment opportunity.
Kopin To Participate in the Second Segment of the Three Part Webinar Series – AR and VR: The Paradigm Shift to Smartglasses Starts Now – The Present
Kopin® Corporation (NASDAQ: KOPN), a leading developer and provider of transmissive and reflective active matrix liquid crystal and organic light emitting diode (OLED) microdisplays used in military, enterprise, industrial, medical and consumer products, today announced that its CEO, Dr. John Fan, will participate in the second of a new webinar trilogy entitled "AR and VR: The Paradigm Shift to Smartglasses Starts Now – The Present".
At this time, I would turn the conference over to Mr. Richard Sneider, chief financial officer. All defense programs are either AR or VR applications and Kopin continues to explore additional AR and VR applications in defense, industrial, and consumer areas.
The third table labeled "Condensed Consolidated Statements of Operations" was a duplicate of the one below it and instead included non-GAAP information. It should be removed.
View more earnings on KOPNSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaCommVault Systems Shares Are Trading Higher On Q4 Earnings BeatThomson Reuters Shares Are Trading Higher On Q1 Earnings© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Kopin (KOPN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -100.00% and 6.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
KOPN Price Returns