Kopin Corporation (KOPN): Price and Financial Metrics
KOPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.59||52-week high||$2.50|
|Prev. close||$1.55||52-week low||$0.94|
|Day high||$1.60||Avg. volume||668,018|
|50-day MA||$1.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.44||Market Cap||181.97M|
KOPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOPN POWR Grades
- KOPN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.79% of US stocks.
- KOPN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KOPN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
KOPN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KOPIN CORP is higher than it is for about only 13.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.19%, KOPIN CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.34% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KOPN is more volatile than 83.22% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KOPIN CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HCWB, HYPR, AWRE, AYRO, and KTTA.
- KOPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KOPIN CORP's official web site, go to www.kopin.com.
KOPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KOPN's price/sales ratio is 70.83% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 243 months, KOPN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KOPN.
KOPN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 32.52%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 74.42%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 37.41%.
The table below shows KOPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KOPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KOPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.97% of graded US stocks.
- KOPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.887 -- ranking 57th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- UI, NSSC, and VICR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KOPN.
The table below shows KOPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kopin Corporation (KOPN) Company Bio
Kopin Corporation invents, develops, manufactures, and sells wearable technologies and display products in the United States, the Asia-Pacific, and Europe. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westborough, Massachusetts.
KOPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOPN Latest Social Stream
View Full KOPN Social Stream
Latest KOPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KOPIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOPN as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Kopin's estimated fair value is US$2.52 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share price of...
Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ:KOPN) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Kopin Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.01, expectations were $-0.04. Operator: Good afternoon, everyone, and welcome to the Kopin Corporation Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. Please note that this event is being recorded. All lines have been placed on mute to prevent […]
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., November 09, 2023--Kopin Corporation (Nasdaq: KOPN), a leading provider of application-specific optical solutions for defense, enterprise, industrial, and consumer products, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Kopin Corporation Reschedules Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call to Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 4:30pm ET
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., November 09, 2023--Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ: KOPN), a leading provider of application-specific optical solutions for defense, enterprise, industrial, and consumer products, announced today that it is rescheduling its third quarter earnings release and conference call to Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 4:30pm Eastern Time.
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., November 07, 2023--Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ: KOPN), a leading provider of application specific optical systems and high performance micro-displays for defense, enterprise, consumer and medical products, today announced David Nieuwsma has joined Kopin Corporation’s Board of Directors.
KOPN Price Returns