Kopin Corporation (KOPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KOPN POWR Grades
- KOPN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 55.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KOPN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KOPN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.64% of US stocks).
KOPN Stock Summary
- For KOPN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 15.36% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 106.63%, KOPIN CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 88.52% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KOPN has reported earnings growth of 87.05%, putting it ahead of 84.29% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KOPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVCN, ONTX, XBIO, BYSI, and HCWB.
- Visit KOPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kopin.com.
KOPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KOPN's EV/EBIT ratio is 133.17% lower, now standing at -6.6.
- Over the past 243 months, KOPN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KOPN.
KOPN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 52.4%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.01%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 37.41%.
The table below shows KOPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KOPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KOPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.97% of graded US stocks.
- KOPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.887 -- ranking 57th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- UI, NSSC, and VICR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KOPN.
The table below shows KOPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KOPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.40||52-week high||$3.02|
|Prev. close||$1.40||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$1.43||Avg. volume||807,139|
|50-day MA||$1.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||133.17M|
Kopin Corporation (KOPN) Company Bio
Kopin Corporation invents, develops, manufactures, and sells wearable technologies and display products in the United States, the Asia-Pacific, and Europe. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westborough, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
KOPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOPN Latest Social Stream
View Full KOPN Social Stream
Latest KOPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KOPIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOPN as an investment opportunity.
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., January 25, 2023--Kopin Corporation (Nasdaq: KOPN), a leading provider of application-specific optical solutions for defense, enterprise, industrial, and consumer products, today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 14,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $1.00 per share. In addition, in lieu of common stock to certain investors, Kopin today announced the pricing of its public offering of pre-funded warrants to purchase u
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., January 24, 2023--Kopin Corporation (Nasdaq: KOPN), a leading provider of application-specific optical solutions for defense, enterprise, industrial, and consumer products, today announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock and pre-funded warrants for sale in an underwritten public offering. Kopin intends to grant the underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the number of shares of common stock sold in connection wit
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., January 19, 2023--Kopin® Corporation (Nasdaq:KOPN), a leading provider of application-specific optical solutions for defense, enterprise, industrial, and consumer products, today provided an update on its restructuring activities.
Lakeside Lightning Semiconductor Announces Plan for 12" OLED Manufacturing Line to Launch the World’s Largest 1.31-inch 2.6k x 2.6k Display in Partnership with Kopin Corporation
LAS VEGAS, January 11, 2023--Lakeside Lightning Semiconductor (LLS), an OLED microdisplay manufacturer based in Jiangsu, China, announced at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) its 12" OLED manufacturing plan to commercialize ultra-high-definition and high-brightness silicon-based OLED Microdisplays including the world-leading 1.31-inch 2.6K x 2.6K display in close partnership with the US-based Lightning Silicon Technology, Inc. (Lightning Silicon), a newly announced partial OLED s
There has been a warm welcome for the US stock market in the first trading week of 2023, following a sluggish wage growth in the non-farm payroll report last Friday which sparked market hopes for a less-hawkish Fed (though less likely for the central bank to reverse its monetary policy). Fig.1: US Non-Farm Payroll and
KOPN Price Returns