KORE Wireless Group Inc. (KORE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KORE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KORE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KORE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- KORE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
KORE Stock Summary
- KORE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- KORE GROUP HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on October 22, 2020, making it an older stock than just 10.8% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KORE is more volatile than 86.73% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KORE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLYA, HRT, RXT, VRTS, and NXST.
- To check out KORE GROUP HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001855457.
KORE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KORE's price/earnings ratio is 116.22% lower, now standing at -3.3.
- KORE's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KORE.
KORE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KORE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.26||52-week high||$6.32|
|Prev. close||$2.23||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$2.28||Avg. volume||88,911|
|50-day MA||$1.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.94||Market Cap||172.30M|
KORE Wireless Group Inc. (KORE) Company Bio
KORE Wireless Group Inc. provides Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and analytics. It offers managed, deployment, operational management, and sustainment and support services. The company provides IoT solutions to enterprise customers across primary industry verticals comprising connected health, fleet management, asset monitoring, communications services, and industrial IoT. It serves customers operating in a range of sectors, including healthcare, fleet and vehicle management, asset management, communication services, and industrial/manufacturing. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
KORE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KORE Latest Social Stream
View Full KORE Social Stream
Latest KORE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KORE GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KORE as an investment opportunity.
KORE, a global leader in Internet of Things ("IoT") Solutions and worldwide IoT Connectivity-as-a-Service ("IoT CaaS"), announced today its collaboration with GroundWorx, a wireless innovations and water conservation company, to provide the technology support for the company's Ground & Weather Intelligence Platform as a Service.
KORE Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KORE, KORE WS) ("KORE" or the "Company"), a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and worldwide IoT Connectivity-as-a-Service ("CaaS"), today announces that KORE will be participating in the Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 12, 2023. Romil Bahl, President and CEO and Paul Holtz, Executive VP, CFO and Treasurer, will be virtually hosting several 1x1 meetings with institutional investors and, at 4:30 pm ET, will webcast a presentation. T
KORE (NYSE: KORE), a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and worldwide IoT Connectivity-as-a-Service (CaaS), is using Amazon Web Services (AWS) to simplify deploying, managing, and securing massive IoT solutions.
KORE, a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions and worldwide IoT Connectivity-as-a-Service (IoT CaaS), announced today that it has established a go to market alliance with Google Cloud to bring IoT capabilities to global businesses. This multi-year alliance will help enterprises create robust IoT solutions that leverage Google Cloud infrastructure and capabilities, as well as KORE's IoT Solutions. The alliance brings together KORE's expertise of simplifying the complexities of IoT d
In-Home Senior Care Powered by Care Daily Artificial Intelligence and Supported Through KORE IoT Connectivity and Managed Services
KORE (NYSE: KORE), a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and worldwide IoT Connectivity-as-a-Service (CaaS), announces its collaboration with Care Daily, a technology-based, in-home senior care company driven by artificial intelligence (AI) and IoT.
KORE Price Returns