Kosmos Energy Ltd. Common Shares (DE) (KOS): Price and Financial Metrics
KOS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Kosmos Energy Ltd is higher than merely 6.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Kosmos Energy Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, KOS has reported earnings growth of 258.12%, putting it ahead of 95.12% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kosmos Energy Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MR, TIVO, AGS, MTSI, and SCOR.
- KOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kosmos Energy Ltd's official web site, go to www.kosmosenergy.com.
KOS Stock Price Chart More Charts
KOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.90||52-week high||$7.55|
|Prev. close||$0.86||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||9,697,040|
|50-day MA||$3.54||Dividend yield||20.93%|
|200-day MA||$5.46||Market Cap||364.35M|
Kosmos Energy Ltd. Common Shares (DE) (KOS) Company Bio
Kosmos Energy Ltd. explores for and produces oil and gas in Africa, Europe, and South America. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.