Kosmos Energy Ltd. Common Shares (DE) (KOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KOS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KOS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KOS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.71% of US stocks).
KOS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.32, Kosmos Energy Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 7.73% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Kosmos Energy Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kosmos Energy Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -356.14%; that's higher than only 5.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KOS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IHRT, HGV, OEC, MDP, and CNSL.
- KOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kosmos Energy Ltd's official web site, go to www.kosmosenergy.com.
KOS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, KOS's EV/EBIT ratio is 163.33% lower, now standing at -11.4.
- Over the past 123 months, KOS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $17.5.
- Over the past 123 months, KOS's price/sales ratio has gone down $723.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KOS.
KOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.59||52-week high||$3.70|
|Prev. close||$3.68||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$3.60||Avg. volume||7,321,516|
|50-day MA||$3.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.36||Market Cap||1.46B|
Kosmos Energy Ltd. Common Shares (DE) (KOS) Company Bio
Kosmos Energy Ltd. explores for and produces oil and gas in Africa, Europe, and South America. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
KOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOS Latest Social Stream
View Full KOS Social Stream
Latest KOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kosmos Energy Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOS as an investment opportunity.
Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today that Mr. Roy A. Franklin has joined its Board of Directors, effective June 9, 2021. Mr. Franklin is a senior executive with more than 45 years in the energy industry and extensive board experience in multiple companies both in the public and private sector.
Talos Energy's (TALO) Tornado Attic well is expected to produce 8,000-10,000 boe/d gross, with oil accounting for nearly 80% of the total.
Shareholders will probably not be too impressed with the underwhelming results at Kosmos Energy Ltd. ( NYSE:KOS...
4 International Upstream Industry Stocks to Watch as Oil Prices Gather Steam
The sale and leaseback of the FPSO unit in the second quarter of 2021 is likely to boost confidence in Kosmos Energy Ltd (NYSE: KOS ), with underlying free cash flows no longer being consumed by LNG capital expenditure commitments, according to BofA Securities. The Kosmos Energy Analyst: Matthew Smith upgraded the rating for Kosmos Energy from Neutral to Buy, while raising the price target from $3.50 to $3.70. The Kosmos Energy Thesis: While Kosmos Energy has the same market cap, net debt and group production levels as Tullow Oil plc (OTC: TUWLF ), it has … Full story available on Benzinga.com
KOS Price Returns