Koss Corporation (KOSS): Price and Financial Metrics
KOSS Stock Summary
- For KOSS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Koss Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KOSS is more volatile than 99.84% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Koss Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ELF, ESP, CLAR, MGPI, and GPX.
- Visit KOSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.koss.com.
KOSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.71||52-week high||$127.45|
|Prev. close||$21.53||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$22.62||Avg. volume||5,341,029|
|50-day MA||$12.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.42||Market Cap||127.26M|
Koss Corporation (KOSS) Company Bio
Koss Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and sells stereo headphones and related accessories in the United States, the Czech Republic, Sweden, Canada, the Russian Federation, Australia, Malaysia, and internationally. It offers high-fidelity headphones, wireless Bluetooth headphones, wireless Bluetooth speakers, computer headsets, telecommunications headsets, active noise canceling headphones, and compact disc recordings under the Koss Classics label. The company sells its products through national retailers, distributors, audio specialty stores, internet, direct mail catalogs, regional department store chains, discount department stores, grocery stores, electronics retailers, military exchanges, and prisons under the Koss name, as well as private label. It also sells its products to distributors for resale to school systems, as well as directly to other manufacturers. The company also exports its products. Koss Corporation was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
KOSS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Koss Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Koss Corp ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Koss Corp, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 0.05% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 0% of stocks in its sector (Technology).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KOSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOSS Latest Social Stream
View Full KOSS Social Stream
Latest KOSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Koss Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOSS as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Koss (KOSS) +42%. Socket Mobile (SCKT) +25%. Opera (OPRA) +12%. PubMatic (PUBM) +11%. CPS Technologies (CPSH) +6%.Losers: Ping Identity (PING) -24%. SOS (SOS) -18%. Cloopen Group (RAAS) -17%. Anaplan (PLAN) -14%. Clarivate (CLVT) -12%....
Shares of the small US company skyrocketed early this morning by more than 80% due to a second round of interest from retail investors.
Skybridge Capital co-chief investment officer Troy Gayeski shares some quick tips to those investors looking to trade GameStop's stock and other meme stocks.
The "Reddit Rally" is back for a second act, and a lot of the same stocks that blasted off early in the month are going along for the ride once again. Audio equipment maker Koss (NASDAQ: KOSS) is among them, with its shares up more than 50% on Thursday morning. While GameStop soaked up much of the attention in early February after a group of investors on the Reddit board WallStreetBets sparked a short-term rally, Koss was actually the better performer.
GameStop Corp. and AMC Entertainment Inc. shares picked back up where they left Wednesday and shot out of the gate at the beginning of Thursday trading.
KOSS Price Returns
Continue Researching KOSSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Koss Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!