Koss Corporation (KOSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KOSS POWR Grades
- KOSS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KOSS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 33 weeks.
- KOSS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
KOSS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KOSS is currently 425.05, higher than 99.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Koss Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Koss Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Koss Corp are PIPR, AIRI, USIO, TPB, and TZOO.
- KOSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Koss Corp's official web site, go to www.koss.com.
KOSS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KOSS's price/sales ratio is 52.83% higher, now standing at 8.1.
- KOSS's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KOSS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 295.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KOSS.
KOSS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -106.7%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 156.76%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -10.53%.
The table below shows KOSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KOSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KOSS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.33% of graded US stocks.
- KOSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.784 -- ranking 14th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- ELY, HAS, and JOUT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KOSS.
The table below shows KOSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KOSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.88||52-week high||$127.45|
|Prev. close||$17.09||52-week low||$2.01|
|Day high||$17.09||Avg. volume||2,837,666|
|50-day MA||$18.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.93||Market Cap||146.42M|
Koss Corporation (KOSS) Company Bio
Koss Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and sells stereo headphones and related accessories in the United States, the Czech Republic, Sweden, Canada, the Russian Federation, Australia, Malaysia, and internationally. It offers high-fidelity headphones, wireless Bluetooth headphones, wireless Bluetooth speakers, computer headsets, telecommunications headsets, active noise canceling headphones, and compact disc recordings under the Koss Classics label. The company sells its products through national retailers, distributors, audio specialty stores, internet, direct mail catalogs, regional department store chains, discount department stores, grocery stores, electronics retailers, military exchanges, and prisons under the Koss name, as well as private label. It also sells its products to distributors for resale to school systems, as well as directly to other manufacturers. The company also exports its products. Koss Corporation was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
KOSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOSS Latest Social Stream
View Full KOSS Social Stream
Latest KOSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Koss Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOSS as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance’s Jared Blikre reports on the day's trending tickers.
A meme stock rally is underway Wednesday morning and that has some of Reddit's favorites shares on the move today alongside chatter.
By Dhirendra Tripathi
So what did the stock market do today?
MILWAUKEE, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Koss Corporation (NASDAQ SYMBOL: KOSS), the U.S. based high-fidelity headphone company, has reported its results for the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2021.
KOSS Price Returns