Koss Corporation (KOSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KOSS POWR Grades
- KOSS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.24% of US stocks.
- KOSS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 100 days.
- KOSS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.8% of US stocks).
KOSS Stock Summary
- For KOSS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Koss Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Koss Corp's share price is greater than that of 99.66% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KOSS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESP, PRLB, QRHC, WHG, and SILC.
- KOSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Koss Corp's official web site, go to www.koss.com.
KOSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KOSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.80||52-week high||$127.45|
|Prev. close||$18.55||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$19.77||Avg. volume||4,335,261|
|50-day MA||$20.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.65||Market Cap||143.18M|
Koss Corporation (KOSS) Company Bio
Koss Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and sells stereo headphones and related accessories in the United States, the Czech Republic, Sweden, Canada, the Russian Federation, Australia, Malaysia, and internationally. It offers high-fidelity headphones, wireless Bluetooth headphones, wireless Bluetooth speakers, computer headsets, telecommunications headsets, active noise canceling headphones, and compact disc recordings under the Koss Classics label. The company sells its products through national retailers, distributors, audio specialty stores, internet, direct mail catalogs, regional department store chains, discount department stores, grocery stores, electronics retailers, military exchanges, and prisons under the Koss name, as well as private label. It also sells its products to distributors for resale to school systems, as well as directly to other manufacturers. The company also exports its products. Koss Corporation was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
KOSS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Koss Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Koss Corp ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for KOSS, they are:
- KOSS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Koss Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 0% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KOSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KOSS Latest Social Stream
View Full KOSS Social Stream
Latest KOSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Koss Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KOSS as an investment opportunity.
So what will the stock market do today?
Gainers: Koss Corporation (KOSS) +18%. Intellicheck (IDN) +9%. Array Technologies (ARRY) +9%. DSP Group (DSPG) +9%. ServiceSource International (SREV) +9%.Losers: SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS) -20%. Kubient (KBNT) -20%. Riot Blockchain (RIOT) -19%. Ebang International Holdings (EBON) -17%. Bumble (BMBL) -16%....
MILWAUKEE, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Koss Corporation (NASDAQ SYMBOL: KOSS), the U.S. based high-fidelity headphone company, has reported its third quarter results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Sales for the third quarter were $3,987,452, which is a 16.7% decrease from sales of $4,789,441 for the same three month period one year ago. The three month net loss was $474,168, compared to a net loss of $97,373 for the third quarter last year. Diluted and basic loss per common share for the quarter was $0.06 compared to a loss per common share of $0.01 for the same three month period one year ago. Sales for the nine months ended March 31, 2021, decreased 1.7% to $14,125,537 compared to $14,362,862 in the same period last year. The nine month net income was $161,651 compared to ...
A bunch of Reddit stocks soared with the r/WallStreetBets excitement.
While cheap stocks have captured the imagination of speculators everywhere, you should avoid this space until it stabilizes.
KOSS Price Returns