Katapult Group, Inc., (KPLT): Price and Financial Metrics
KPLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.69||52-week high||$1.73|
|Prev. close||$0.69||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||207,702|
|50-day MA||$0.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.86||Market Cap||68.12M|
KPLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KPLT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KPLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.71% of US stocks.
- KPLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KPLT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
KPLT Stock Summary
- KATAPULT HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.48% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KATAPULT HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -189.54%; that's higher than merely 8.56% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KPLT's revenue has grown -26.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.69% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KATAPULT HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OPEN, DRTT, CAMP, MEDS, and UP.
- KPLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KATAPULT HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to katapult.com.
KPLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KPLT's EV/EBIT ratio is 123.64% lower, now standing at -5.
- KPLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.9 over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KPLT.
KPLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KPLT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.36% of graded US stocks.
- KPLT's asset turnover comes in at 1.933 -- ranking 39th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KPLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KPLT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KPLT, see our KPLT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$12.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Katapult Group, Inc., (KPLT) Company Bio
Katapult Group, Inc., doing business as Zibby, develops and operates a lease-to-own monthly payment platform to help consumers acquire durable goods from retailers in the United States. It offers its customers a lease purchase transaction processing system with no long-term obligation and options for ownership. The company offers its services to acquire the online or in-store purchases of electronics, appliances, furniture, musical instruments, and more. Katapult Group, Inc. was formerly known as Cognical Inc and changed its name to Katapult Group, Inc. in February 2020. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is based in New York, New York.
KPLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KPLT Latest Social Stream
View Full KPLT Social Stream
Latest KPLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KATAPULT HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KPLT as an investment opportunity.
Katapult Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Company Reported a Year-over-Year Increase in Gross Originations of 17.3% and Positive Quarterly Adjusted EBITDAPLANO, Texas, May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Katapult Holdings, Inc. (“Katapult” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: KPLT), an e-commerce-focused financial technology company, today reported its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. “We are pleased with our results this quarter. Despite continued softness in consumer spending, our gross originations increased 17.3% yea
Katapult Holdings Q1 Earnings Preview
Katapult to Announce First Quarter 2023 Results on May 11, 2023
PLANO, Texas, April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Katapult Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: KPLT), an e-commerce-focused financial technology company, today announced it will release its first quarter 2023 financial results before market open on Thursday, May 11, 2023. The company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss these results at 8:00 AM ET that same day. A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available on the Katapult Investor Relations website at http://ir.katapultholdings
Katapult Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results
PLANO, Texas, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Katapult Holdings, Inc. (“Katapult” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: KPLT), an e-commerce-focused financial technology company, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022. Orlando Zayas, CEO of Katapult said, “I am proud that our team successfully executed against the strategic investment roadmap that we shared in early 2022, highlighted by new technology, such as enhancing our mobile app with a new feature calle
Katapult Schedules Quarterly Financial Results and Conference Call
PLANO, Texas, Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Katapult Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: KPLT), an e-commerce-focused financial technology company, will release its fourth quarter ending December 31, 2022 financial results on Thursday, March 9, 2023 before the market opens. The company will host a conference call and webcast at 8:00 AM ET on Thursday, March 9, 2023, to discuss the company’s financial results. Related presentation materials will be available before the call on the Company’s Investor Rela
KPLT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...