Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KPTI POWR Grades
- KPTI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.38% of US stocks.
- KPTI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KPTI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.61% of US stocks).
KPTI Stock Summary
- KARYOPHARM THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.35% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.59 for KARYOPHARM THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for just 4.08% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KPTI's revenue has grown 110.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.48% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KPTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EYEN, ABSI, GNTX, SENS, and VYNE.
- KPTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KARYOPHARM THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.karyopharm.com.
KPTI Valuation Summary
- KPTI's price/earnings ratio is -3.6; this is 116.11% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 109 months, KPTI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1021.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KPTI.
KPTI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 46.17%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 38131.17%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -70.07%.
The table below shows KPTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KPTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KPTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.11% of graded US stocks.
- KPTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 138th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CAPR, DRNA, and PLXP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KPTI.
The table below shows KPTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KPTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KPTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.94||52-week high||$14.73|
|Prev. close||$4.91||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$4.96||Avg. volume||2,554,024|
|50-day MA||$5.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.94||Market Cap||400.91M|
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI) Company Bio
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
KPTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KPTI Latest Social Stream
View Full KPTI Social Stream
Latest KPTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KARYOPHARM THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KPTI as an investment opportunity.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) points to a 96.1% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced that the Company's senior management team will participate in the following investor conferences in November:
KPTI earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2022.
Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.64% and 3.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Karyopharm Announces New Selinexor Data in Myelofibrosis and Multiple Myeloma to be Presented at ASH 2022
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced that two abstracts detailing new selinexor data have been selected for poster presentation at the 64th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition taking place December 10-13, 2022. The presentations include results from the Phase 1 open-label, dose-escalation study of selinexor in combination with ruxolitinib in patients with treatment-
KPTI Price Returns
Continue Researching KPTIWant to see what other sources are saying about Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch