Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KPTI POWR Grades
- KPTI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KPTI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- KPTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
KPTI Stock Summary
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.79% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 105 for Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KPTI is more volatile than 93.05% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc are AERI, SESN, APLS, EXTR, and PBYI.
- Visit KPTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.karyopharm.com.
KPTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, KPTI's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.87% lower, now standing at -2.6.
- KPTI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.3 over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, KPTI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1018.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KPTI.
KPTI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 15.4%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -72.95%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 363.69%.
The table below shows KPTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KPTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KPTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.23% of graded US stocks.
- KPTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 136th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CAPR, DRNA, and PLXP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KPTI.
The table below shows KPTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KPTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KPTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.31||52-week high||$18.00|
|Prev. close||$6.11||52-week low||$4.42|
|Day high||$6.31||Avg. volume||1,956,691|
|50-day MA||$6.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.72||Market Cap||476.39M|
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI) Company Bio
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
KPTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KPTI Latest Social Stream
View Full KPTI Social Stream
Latest KPTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KPTI as an investment opportunity.
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced that Richard Paulson, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the following virtual investor conferences in September:
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced that in connection with the hiring of Eleonora Goldberg, Senior Vice President of Global Medical & Scientific Affairs, the Compensation Committee of Karyopharm's Board of Directors granted a stock option to purchase 100,000 shares of Karyopharm's common stock to Dr. Goldberg, with a grant date of August 31, 2021. The stock option was granted as an inducement m
Global Pet Cancer Therapeutics Market Size, Trends and Forecast 2027 By | Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Zoetis
The Pet Cancer Therapeutics Market study provides a thorough but completes analysis of the worldwide Pet Cancer Therapeutics market, including all of the major company profiles that have an impact on the market''s growth and breadth. The study is written
Investors need to pay close attention to Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
On CNBC''s "Mad Money Lightning Round," Jim Cramer said Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: KPTI ) is nothing special. Cramer likes Iron Mountain Inc (NYSE: IRM ).
KPTI Price Returns
Continue Researching KPTIWant to see what other sources are saying about Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch