Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI): Price and Financial Metrics
KPTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.36||52-week high||$6.01|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$1.41||Avg. volume||2,632,971|
|50-day MA||$1.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.62||Market Cap||155.73M|
KPTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KPTI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KPTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KPTI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KPTI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
KPTI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KPTI is -2.05 -- better than only 4.54% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.44 for KARYOPHARM THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for only 3.64% of US stocks.
- KARYOPHARM THERAPEUTICS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -123.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KARYOPHARM THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FCEL, TVTX, WATT, MIMO, and CASA.
- KPTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KARYOPHARM THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.karyopharm.com.
KPTI Valuation Summary
- KPTI's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 52.63% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- KPTI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1022 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KPTI.
KPTI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -96.91%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 1043.08%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 682.73%.
The table below shows KPTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KPTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KPTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.11% of graded US stocks.
- KPTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 138th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CAPR, DRNA, and PLXP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KPTI.
The table below shows KPTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI) Company Bio
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in in Newton, Massachusetts.
KPTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KPTI Latest Social Stream
View Full KPTI Social Stream
Latest KPTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KARYOPHARM THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KPTI as an investment opportunity.
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced that the Company's senior management team will participate in the following investor conferences in September:
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced that the Company granted an aggregate of 58,850 restricted stock units (RSUs) to six newly-hired employees. These RSU awards were granted as of August 31, 2023 (the "Grant Date") pursuant to the Company's 2022 Inducement Stock Incentive Plan, as amended, as inducements material to the new employees entering into employment with Karyopharm in accordance with Na
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced the appointment of Zhen Su, MD, MBA, to its Board of Directors, effective August 31, 2023. Dr. Su is currently Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors at Marengo Therapeutics, Inc., a company pioneering novel T-cell targeting therapeutics to fight cancer.
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best biotech penny stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Biotech Penny Stocks to Buy Now. As investors begin to see light at the end of the tunnel, their risk appetite, which had vanished amid recession risks […]
Around 60 more Boston-area biotech employees will soon lose their jobs as two companies disclose planned cuts.
KPTI Price Returns
Continue Researching KPTIWant to see what other sources are saying about Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch