Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KPTI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KPTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KPTI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KPTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
KPTI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KPTI is -2.63 -- better than merely 2.98% of US stocks.
- KPTI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc comes in at 94.12%, a number that bests 91.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BYSI, INSM, ALBO, INFN, and RDUS.
- Visit KPTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.karyopharm.com.
KPTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, KPTI's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.87% lower, now standing at -2.6.
- KPTI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.3 over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, KPTI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1018.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KPTI.
KPTI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -56.38%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -7.72%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -74.5%.
The table below shows KPTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KPTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KPTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.11% of graded US stocks.
- KPTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 138th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CAPR, DRNA, and PLXP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KPTI.
The table below shows KPTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KPTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KPTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.73||52-week high||$14.73|
|Prev. close||$4.51||52-week low||$4.02|
|Day high||$4.75||Avg. volume||3,132,494|
|50-day MA||$5.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.96||Market Cap||375.65M|
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI) Company Bio
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
KPTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KPTI Latest Social Stream
View Full KPTI Social Stream
Latest KPTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KPTI as an investment opportunity.
The Massachusetts life sciences industry is rife with companies developing drugs and devices to tackle serious diseases, inking new partnership deals, raising money, expanding facilities and more.
Gainers: HOOKIPA Pharma (NASDAQ:HOOK) +18%. Nuvectis Pharma (NASDAQ:NVCT) +16%. Ocugen (NASDAQ:OCGN) +14%. Privia Health (NASDAQ:PRVA) +12%. IMARA (NASDAQ:IMRA) +11%. Losers: Allarity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALLR) -29%. Homology Medicines (NASDAQ:FIXX) -27%. Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KPTI) -25%. Modular Medical (NASDAQ:MODD) -14%. Mainz Biomed (NASDAQ:MYNZ) -11%....
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: KPTI) revealed that executive vice president and chief medical officer Jatin Shah departs for "other professional opportunities." While CEO Paulson looks for Shah's replacement, he has recruited two Big Pharma vets to take up key posts on the team: Patricia Judson, who led women's oncology at GlaxoSmithKline and AstraZeneca, will become the SVP of medical strategy. From AbbVie, Amgen, and Eli Lilly, Stuart Poulton has been appointed SVP of strategy and portfo
Investors aren't pleased with the surprise departure of the company's chief medical officer.
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced changes to its clinical leadership team, including the appointment of Patricia Judson, M.D., as Senior Vice President of Medical Strategy and Stuart Poulton as Senior Vice President of Strategy and Portfolio Management. In addition, Jatin Shah, M.D. Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer has stepped down to pursue other professional opportunities, b
KPTI Price Returns
Continue Researching KPTIWant to see what other sources are saying about Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch