Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KPTI POWR Grades
- KPTI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.12% of US stocks.
- KPTI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- KPTI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
KPTI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KPTI is -2.86 -- better than only 2.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 43.75%, Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.85% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc comes in at 92.28%, a number that bests 93.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PTCT, MDWD, INFN, FBIO, and INSM.
- Visit KPTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.karyopharm.com.
KPTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KPTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.32||52-week high||$20.99|
|Prev. close||$10.55||52-week low||$7.78|
|Day high||$10.73||Avg. volume||2,248,095|
|50-day MA||$9.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.49||Market Cap||774.96M|
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI) Company Bio
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in in Newton, Massachusetts.
KPTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KPTI Latest Social Stream
View Full KPTI Social Stream
Latest KPTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KPTI as an investment opportunity.
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: KPTI) announced updated data from Phase 1/2 trial of eltanexor (ATG-016) for patients with hypomethylating agent (HMA) refractory myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Data were presented at the 2021 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting. Of the 15 patients evaluable for efficacy, 7 (47%) had marrow complete response (mCR), and 5 (33%) had stable disease (SD) for a total disease control rate of 80%. In the 10 mg cohort (n=5), all patients derived cli
Karyopharm Announces XPOVIO® (selinexor) Data to be Presented at the European Hematology Association 2021 Virtual Congress
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced that nine abstracts have been selected for virtual presentation, including one oral presentation, at the upcoming European Hematology Association (EHA) 2021 Virtual Congress taking place June 9-17, 2021.
Antengene's Partner Karyopharm Therapeutics Announces Updated Data of Eltanexor in Patients with Hypomethylating Agent Refractory MDS
Antengene's Partner, Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: KPTI), announced updated data of eltanexor for the treatment of patients with hypomethylating agent (HMA) refractory myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) at the 2021 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced key management changes to its commercial organization, including the appointment of Sohanya Cheng, MBA, as Senior Vice President of Sales and Commercial Operations. Payman Darouian, PharmD, Senior Vice President of Marketing will lead all marketing activities for Karyopharm's lead product, XPOVIO® (selinexor). In addition, John Demaree, Chief Commercial Officer
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KPTI), a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company pioneering novel cancer therapies, today announced that three new strength tablets for XPOVIO, the Company's first-in-class, oral Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) medicine, are now commercially available. The availability of these additional strength tablets follows a U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approval on April 15, 2021. In addition to the original 20 mg strength tablets, XPOVIO is now a
KPTI Price Returns
Continue Researching KPTIWant to see what other sources are saying about Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (KPTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch