Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI): Price and Financial Metrics
KPTI Stock Summary
- KPTI's price/sales ratio is 50.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.63% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc comes in at -27.35%, a number that bests only 7.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.35% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc are ATNX, CLSN, RMBS, XPL, and QUIK.
- KPTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.karyopharm.com.
KPTI Stock Price Chart More Charts
KPTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.34||52-week high||$20.09|
|Prev. close||$15.38||52-week low||$3.92|
|Day high||$16.37||Avg. volume||1,122,303|
|50-day MA||$17.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.40||Market Cap||1.03B|
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI) Company Bio
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in in Newton, Massachusetts.