Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRMD POWR Grades
- KRMD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRMD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- KRMD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.51% of US stocks).
KRMD Stock Summary
- For KRMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.55% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.6%, Repro Med Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.02% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Repro Med Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,850.61%; that's higher than merely 0.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Repro Med Systems Inc are SIBN, ACRX, CREX, APYX, and KRKR.
- Visit KRMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.korumedical.com.
KRMD Valuation Summary
- KRMD's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 39.21% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KRMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.
- KRMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRMD.
KRMD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 66.43%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 689.05%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -5.06%.
The table below shows KRMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.59% of graded US stocks.
- KRMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 94th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, NVRO, and XENT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRMD.
The table below shows KRMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.81||52-week high||$8.19|
|Prev. close||$3.06||52-week low||$2.70|
|Day high||$3.18||Avg. volume||323,112|
|50-day MA||$3.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.09||Market Cap||125.08M|
Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD) Company Bio
Repro Med Systems, Inc., doing business as KORU Medical Systems, designs, manufactures, and markets portable medical devices primarily for the ambulatory infusion market in the United States and internationally. The company offers mechanical infusion product comprising the FREEDOM infusion systems that include the FREEDOM60 syringe driver, the FreedomEdge syringe driver, HIgH-Flo subcutaneous safety needle sets, and precision flow rate tubing. It also provides education and training materials to clinicians, patients, and patient advocates. The company sells its products through direct sales and medical device distributors, as well as online. Repro Med Systems, Inc. was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Chester, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full KRMD Social Stream
Latest KRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Repro Med Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRMD as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Have Been Trimming Their Repro Med Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:KRMD) Price Target After Its Latest Report
Shareholders might have noticed that Repro Med Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KRMD ) filed its quarterly result this time last...
CHESTER, N.Y., August 11, 2021--Repro Med Systems, Inc. dba KORU Medical Systems (NASDAQ: KRMD) ("KORU Medical" or the "Company"), a leading medical technology company focused on the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of innovative and easy-to-use specialty infusion solutions that improve quality of life for patients, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Earnings results for Repro Med Systems , Analyst Opinion on Repro Med Systems , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:KRMD), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Is it time to Buy before this weeks earning report Repro Med Systems (NASDAQ:KRMD) appeared first on .
CHESTER, N.Y., August 09, 2021--Repro Med Systems, Inc. dba KORU Medical Systems (NASDAQ: KRMD) ("KORU Medical" or the "Company"), a leading medical technology company focused on the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of innovative and easy-to-use specialty infusion solutions that improve quality of life for patients, today announced that the Company will participate in Canaccord Genuity’s 41st Annual Growth Conference.
CHESTER, N.Y., July 28, 2021--Repro Med Systems, Inc. dba KORU Medical Systems (NASDAQ: KRMD) ("KORU Medical" or the "Company"), a leading medical technology company focused on the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of innovative and easy-to-use specialty infusion solutions that improve quality of life for patients, today announced that the Company will report second quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, August 11, 2021. KORU Medical’s management will host a conference call
KRMD Price Returns