Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRMD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Repro Med Systems Inc is higher than it is for about merely 7.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 152.26%, Repro Med Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Repro Med Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of 432.92%; that's higher than 94.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XXII, ATEC, ACRX, ECOR, and SIBN.
- Visit KRMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.korumedical.com.
KRMD Valuation Summary
- KRMD's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 39.21% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KRMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.
- KRMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRMD.
KRMD Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 3033.33%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 364.93%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 100.19%.
The table below shows KRMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.43% of graded US stocks.
- KRMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 94th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, NVRO, and XENT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRMD.
The table below shows KRMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.35||52-week high||$4.83|
|Prev. close||$2.23||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$2.35||Avg. volume||56,684|
|50-day MA||$2.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.96||Market Cap||105.44M|
Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD) Company Bio
Repro Med Systems, Inc., doing business as KORU Medical Systems, designs, manufactures, and markets portable medical devices primarily for the ambulatory infusion market in the United States and internationally. The company offers mechanical infusion product comprising the FREEDOM infusion systems that include the FREEDOM60 syringe driver, the FreedomEdge syringe driver, HIgH-Flo subcutaneous safety needle sets, and precision flow rate tubing. It also provides education and training materials to clinicians, patients, and patient advocates. The company sells its products through direct sales and medical device distributors, as well as online. Repro Med Systems, Inc. was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Chester, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full KRMD Social Stream
Latest KRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Repro Med Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRMD as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Estimate Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CORRECTING and REPLACING KORU Medical Systems to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on March 2, 2022
CHESTER, N.Y., February 22, 2022--First paragraph, first sentence of release dated February 16, 2022, should read: Repro Med Systems, Inc. dba KORU Medical Systems (NASDAQ: KRMD) ("KORU Medical" or the "Company"), a leading medical technology company focused on the development of innovative and easy-to-use home infusion solutions, today announced that the Company will report fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. [instead of Repro Med Systems, Inc. dba K
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Repro Med Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KRMD ) share price down 16% in...
KORU Medical Systems Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for the Use of the FREEDOM60® with Two Additional SCIg Drugs
CHESTER, N.Y., December 21, 2021--Repro Med Systems, Inc. dba KORU Medical Systems (NASDAQ: KRMD) ("KORU Medical" or the "Company"), a leading medical technology company focused on the development of innovative and easy-to-use home infusion solutions, today announced FDA 510(k) clearance that expands on-label use of the FREEDOM60 Infusion System to two additional subcutaneous Ig (SCIg) medications, Cutaquig®, manufactured by Octapharma, and Xembify®, manufactured by Grifols.
Acuitas Investments LLC increased its holdings in shares of Repro Med Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:KRMD) by 33.9% during the third quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The fund owned 250,342 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 63,321 shares during the period. Acuitas Investments LLC’s holdings in Repro Med Systems were worth $713,000 at the end […]
KRMD Price Returns