Kornit Digital Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KRNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRNT POWR Grades
- KRNT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.56% of US stocks.
- KRNT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- KRNT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
KRNT Stock Summary
- KRNT's current price/earnings ratio is 352.01, which is higher than 98.14% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KRNT is currently 111.13, higher than 96.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, KRNT has reported earnings growth of -366.86%, putting it ahead of merely 6.15% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kornit Digital Ltd are QADB, ERII, RDWR, DLB, and AZPN.
- KRNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kornit Digital Ltd's official web site, go to www.kornit.com.
KRNT Valuation Summary
- KRNT's price/earnings ratio is 305.6; this is 1046.72% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 78 months, KRNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 194.5.
- KRNT's price/sales ratio has moved up 16.5 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRNT.
KRNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.56% of graded US stocks.
- KRNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.443 -- ranking 89th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CGRN, TKR, and ASYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRNT.
The table below shows KRNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.67||52-week high||$164.22|
|Prev. close||$160.91||52-week low||$60.19|
|Day high||$164.22||Avg. volume||233,424|
|50-day MA||$133.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$110.07||Market Cap||7.30B|
Kornit Digital Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KRNT) Company Bio
Kornit Digital, Ltd. develops, manufactures, and markets industrial and commercial printing solutions for the garment, apparel, and textile industries. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Rosh-Ha`Ayin, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRNT Latest Social Stream
View Full KRNT Social Stream
Latest KRNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kornit Digital Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRNT as an investment opportunity.
Wasatch Global Investors, an investment management firm, published its “Wasatch Small Cap Growth Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 6.32% was recorded by the fund’s investor class for the Q2 of 2021, outperforming the benchmarks, Russell 2000 Growth Index, that increased 3.92%, and the […]
Wasatch Micro Cap Fund recently released its Q2 2021 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 3.11% for the quarter, underperforming its benchmark, the Russell Microcap Index which returned 4.14% in the same quarter. You should check out Wasatch’s top 5 stock picks for investors to […]
Kornit Digital Commits to Saving 4.3 Trillion Liters of Water and 17.2 Billion Kilograms of Greenhouse Gas Emissions, and Reducing Overproduction in the Fashion Industry by 1.1 Billion Items by 2026
Kornit’s first-ever impact report codifies brand vision of transforming the fashion industry with uncompromising eco-friendly production on demand: “These KPIs reflect Kornit’s core values, embedded into every aspect of our business,” says CEO Ronen SamuelROSH HA’AYN, Israel, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ: KRNT), a worldwide market leader in digital textile production technologies, today released its 2020 Impact and Environmental, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) R
Kornit Digital and threeASFOUR Give Shape to the Future of Fashion and Technology with the KUNDALINI Collection at New York Fashion Week
Event will showcase how fashion technology transforms creativity and expression, and eliminates wasteful overproduction prominent in the fashion industry Event will showcase how fashion technology transforms creativity and expression, and eliminates wasteful overproduction prominent in the fashion industry
ROSH HA’AYN, Israel, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kornit Digital (Nasdaq: KRNT), a worldwide market leader in digital textile production technologies, announced today that management will participate in a fireside chat and conduct one-on-one meetings at the following conference: Citi 2021 Global Technology Virtual Conference Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2021Virtual Presentation Time: 8:50 am EDT (3:50 pm Israel Time) The virtual fireside chat will be available via live audio webcast and ar
KRNT Price Returns