Kornit Digital Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KRNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRNT POWR Grades
- KRNT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 71.06% of US stocks.
- KRNT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KRNT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.08% of US stocks).
KRNT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 734.93, Kornit Digital Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.82% of US stocks.
- KRNT's current price/earnings ratio is 265.07, which is higher than 97.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Kornit Digital Ltd is higher than 93.58% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kornit Digital Ltd are NOVT, CGNX, EGAN, AZPN, and ERII.
- Visit KRNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kornit.com.
KRNT Valuation Summary
- KRNT's price/earnings ratio is 305.6; this is 1046.72% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 78 months, KRNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 194.5.
- KRNT's price/sales ratio has moved up 16.5 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRNT.
KRNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.97% of graded US stocks.
- KRNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.443 -- ranking 90th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CGRN, TKR, and ASYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRNT.
The table below shows KRNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.81||52-week high||$181.38|
|Prev. close||$32.41||52-week low||$30.75|
|Day high||$33.30||Avg. volume||574,109|
|50-day MA||$47.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.49||Market Cap||1.53B|
Kornit Digital Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KRNT) Company Bio
Kornit Digital, Ltd. develops, manufactures, and markets industrial and commercial printing solutions for the garment, apparel, and textile industries. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Rosh-Ha`Ayin, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRNT Latest Social Stream
View Full KRNT Social Stream
Latest KRNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kornit Digital Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRNT as an investment opportunity.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Needham analyst James Ricchiuti reiterated a Buy rating on Kornit Digital (KRNT – Research Report) today and set a price target of $202.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $93.97, close to its 52-week low of $84.21. According to TipRanks.com, Ricchiuti is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 23.1% and a 61.1% success rate. Ricchiuti covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Benchmark Electronics, Teledyne Technologies, and TTM Technologies. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Kornit Digital with a $180.33 average price target, an 80.3% upside from current levels.
Kornit Digital (NASDAQ: KRNT ) reported its Q4 earnings results on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 08:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Kornit Digital missed estimated earnings by 45.83%, reporting an EPS of $0.13 versus … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • FirstService (NASDAQ: FSV ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $1.31 per share on revenue of $1.07 billion. • Fidelity National Info (NYSE: FIS ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $1.90 per share on revenue of $3.71 billion. • Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $6.05 per share on revenue of $2.48 billion. • Euroseas (NASDAQ: ESEA ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $3.23 per share on revenue of $37.40 million. • LGI Homes (NASDAQ: LGIH ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $4.20 per share on revenue of $758.08 million. • TC Energy (NYSE: TRP ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.83 per share on revenue of $2.80 billion. • Palatin Technologies (AMEX: PTN ) is...
ROSH-HA`AYIN, Israel, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ: KRNT), a worldwide market leader in sustainable, on-demand, digital fashion x and textile production technologies, reported today results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
KRNT Price Returns