Kornit Digital Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KRNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRNT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KRNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRNT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- KRNT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.79% of US stocks).
KRNT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for KORNIT DIGITAL LTD; that's greater than it is for just 9.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KORNIT DIGITAL LTD is reporting a growth rate of -646.25%; that's higher than just 2.86% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KORNIT DIGITAL LTD comes in at -15.68%, a number that bests just 11.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WISH, DMRC, AIRG, IDN, and LAW.
- Visit KRNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kornit.com.
KRNT Valuation Summary
- KRNT's EV/EBIT ratio is -12.1; this is 177.56% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 97 months, KRNT's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRNT.
KRNT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 47.35%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 340.14%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.93%.
The table below shows KRNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.97% of graded US stocks.
- KRNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.443 -- ranking 90th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CGRN, TKR, and ASYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRNT.
The table below shows KRNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRNT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KRNT, see our KRNT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$148.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
KRNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.03||52-week high||$89.70|
|Prev. close||$18.21||52-week low||$17.78|
|Day high||$19.09||Avg. volume||387,624|
|50-day MA||$22.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.74||Market Cap||947.41M|
Kornit Digital Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (KRNT) Company Bio
Kornit Digital, Ltd. develops, manufactures, and markets industrial and commercial printing solutions for the garment, apparel, and textile industries. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Rosh-Ha`Ayin, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRNT Latest Social Stream
View Full KRNT Social Stream
Latest KRNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KORNIT DIGITAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRNT as an investment opportunity.
Is It Time To Consider Buying Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ:KRNT)?
Kornit Digital Ltd. ( NASDAQ:KRNT ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Kornit Digital (KRNT) Reports Q4 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Kornit Digital (KRNT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -44.44% and 5.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Kornit Digital Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
Fourth quarter revenues of $63.3 million, net of non-cash warrants impact of $4.3 millionFourth quarter GAAP operating loss of $16.7 million; non-GAAP operating loss of $9.9 million, net of non-cash warrants impact of $4.3 millionSolid peak season; Consumables and services revenues up for the fourth quarter and full yearKey 2023 focus areas include returning to profitability, successfully launching Apollo, and scaling KornitXLong-term growth drivers firmly intact as supply chain turmoil in the t
Earnings Preview: Kornit Digital (KRNT) Q4 Earnings Expected to Decline
Kornit Digital (KRNT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Kornit Digital (KRNT) Surges 11.0%: Is This an Indication of Further Gains?
Kornit Digital (KRNT) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
KRNT Price Returns
Continue Researching KRNTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kornit Digital Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kornit Digital Ltd (KRNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kornit Digital Ltd (KRNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kornit Digital Ltd (KRNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...