Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRO POWR Grades
- KRO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRO is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KRO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 33.84% of US stocks).
KRO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kronos Worldwide Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.97, Kronos Worldwide Inc has a higher such ratio than only 20.34% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Kronos Worldwide Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 12.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kronos Worldwide Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FCFS, CODI, EML, BRID, and JBT.
- Visit KRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to kronostio2.com.
KRO Valuation Summary
- KRO's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.1; this is 7.91% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- KRO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.7 over the prior 215 months.
- KRO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRO.
KRO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 503.35%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 142.8%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -61.99%.
The table below shows KRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.24||52-week high||$18.41|
|Prev. close||$13.78||52-week low||$11.50|
|Day high||$13.69||Avg. volume||154,759|
|50-day MA||$14.66||Dividend yield||5.18%|
|200-day MA||$15.06||Market Cap||1.53B|
Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) Company Bio
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. produces and markets titanium dioxide pigments (TiO2) worldwide. It produces TiO2 in two crystalline forms, rutile and anatase to impart whiteness, brightness, opacity, and durability for products, paints, coatings, plastics, paper, fibers, and ceramics, as well as for various specialty products, such as inks, food, and cosmetics. The company is based in Dallas.
KRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KRO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kronos Worldwide Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 57% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Kronos Worldwide Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 80. Its equity weight surpasses that of 50.82% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at 0.31%; that's greater than 69.04% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Kronos Worldwide Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 21.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRO Latest Social Stream
View Full KRO Social Stream
Latest KRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kronos Worldwide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRO as an investment opportunity.
Kronos Worldwide (KRO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Titanium Dioxide Market Forecasts and Growth Opportunity By Industry Players: The Chemours Company, Tronox Holding PLC, Lomon Billions Group, Venator Materials PLC, Kronos Worldwide Inc, INEOS, CINKARNA Celje d.d, Evonik Industries AG, Tayca Corporation
According to Market Study Report, Titanium Dioxide Market provides a comprehensive analysis of the Titanium Dioxide Market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities of global industry. Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=930572 The global Titanium Dioxide market size is estimated to be USD 20.9 billion in 2021 and 
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. KRO has been on a little bit of a chilly streak recently, however there is perhaps gentle on the finish of the tunnel for this missed inventory. And for technical buyers there may be some hope when KRO provided that, in response to its RSI studying of 29.86, its now in oversold  The post Kronos Worldwide (KRO) is Oversold: Can It Get better? appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Kronos Worldwide (KRO) has been on a bit of a cold streak lately, but there might be light at the end of the tunnel for this overlooked stock.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
KRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|