Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.88% of US stocks.
- KRO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- KRO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
KRO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KRO is 2.1 -- better than 76.36% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Kronos Worldwide Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Kronos Worldwide Inc's share price is greater than that of just 15.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MFGP, CPHI, BDL, CODI, and FCFS.
- KRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kronos Worldwide Inc's official web site, go to kronostio2.com.
KRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.35||52-week high||$18.41|
|Prev. close||$17.21||52-week low||$8.51|
|Day high||$17.42||Avg. volume||161,800|
|50-day MA||$16.23||Dividend yield||4.18%|
|200-day MA||$14.50||Market Cap||2.00B|
Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) Company Bio
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. produces and markets titanium dioxide pigments (TiO2) worldwide. It produces TiO2 in two crystalline forms, rutile and anatase to impart whiteness, brightness, opacity, and durability for products, paints, coatings, plastics, paper, fibers, and ceramics, as well as for various specialty products, such as inks, food, and cosmetics. The company is based in Dallas.
KRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kronos Worldwide Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kronos Worldwide Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kronos Worldwide Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 22.3% of its sector Basic Materials.
- Kronos Worldwide Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 17.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Kronos Worldwide Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.21. This coverage rate is greater than that of 59.19% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRO Latest Social Stream
View Full KRO Social Stream
Latest KRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kronos Worldwide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRO as an investment opportunity.
Kronos Worldwide's (KRO) bottom line in the first quarter was hurt by lower income from operations.
Kronos Worldwide (KRO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -22.73% and 1.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Kronos Worldwide's (NYSE:KRO) stock is up by a considerable 23% over the past three months. As most would know...
Barclays Stick to Their Sell Rating for Kronos Worldwide Inc
East 72, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly portfolio return of 9.1% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021. Over the year to March 31, 2021, East 72 returned 42.7% before expenses, despite an average net […]
KRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|