Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- KRO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
KRO Stock Summary
- Kronos Worldwide Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 77.14% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Kronos Worldwide Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- KRO's price/sales ratio is 0.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 17.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kronos Worldwide Inc are VSH, DXYN, ELA, PAHC, and NTZ.
- Visit KRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to kronostio2.com.
KRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KRO's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.95% higher, now standing at 15.8.
- Over the past 216 months, KRO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.4.
- KRO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.4 over the prior 216 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRO.
KRO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 206.62%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.77%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -78.42%.
The table below shows KRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.9% of graded US stocks.
- KRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.895 -- ranking 18th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SNES, FTK, and IFF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRO.
The table below shows KRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.18||52-week high||$18.41|
|Prev. close||$13.04||52-week low||$12.06|
|Day high||$13.19||Avg. volume||152,456|
|50-day MA||$12.86||Dividend yield||5.52%|
|200-day MA||$14.68||Market Cap||1.52B|
Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) Company Bio
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. produces and markets titanium dioxide pigments (TiO2) worldwide. It produces TiO2 in two crystalline forms, rutile and anatase to impart whiteness, brightness, opacity, and durability for products, paints, coatings, plastics, paper, fibers, and ceramics, as well as for various specialty products, such as inks, food, and cosmetics. The company is based in Dallas.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRO Latest Social Stream
View Full KRO Social Stream
Latest KRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kronos Worldwide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRO as an investment opportunity.
Dyes and Pigments Market Size, Global Intelligence Report, Forecast 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
Companies covered in the dyes and pigments market report are KRONOS Worldwide, Inc., DuPont, Atul Ltd, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, DIC CORPORATION, Kiri Industries Ltd, Cabot Corporation, Huntsman International LLC., Clariant, BASF SE and more players profiled Companies covered in the dyes and pigments market report are KRONOS Worldwide, Inc., DuPont, Atul Ltd, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, DIC CORPORATION, Kiri Industries Ltd, Cabot Corporation, Huntsman International LLC., Clariant, BASF SE and more players profiled
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
While the bigger and well-known dividend-paying companies get all the attention, some hidden gems can also significantly boost your dividend income. Kronos Worldwide (NYSE: KRO) is a top producer of titanium dioxide, a whitening pigment used in a wide range of products such as coatings, plastics, and paper. Around 50% of Kronos' common stock is owned by Valhi (NYSE: VHI) and another 30% is owned by NL Industries (NYSE: NL).
Kronos Worldwide (KRO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Titanium Dioxide Market Forecasts and Growth Opportunity By Industry Players: The Chemours Company, Tronox Holding PLC, Lomon Billions Group, Venator Materials PLC, Kronos Worldwide Inc, INEOS
Titanium Dioxide Market 2021-2026, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by 
KRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|