Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO): Price and Financial Metrics
KRO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KRO is currently 35.23, higher than 89.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Kronos Worldwide Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that KRO's revenue has grown -7.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 17.75% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kronos Worldwide Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PAHC, JCTCF, BRID, DORM, and ROAD.
- Visit KRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to kronostio2.com.
KRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
KRO Price/Volume Stats
Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) Company Bio
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. produces and markets titanium dioxide pigments (TiO2) worldwide. It produces TiO2 in two crystalline forms, rutile and anatase to impart whiteness, brightness, opacity, and durability for products, paints, coatings, plastics, paper, fibers, and ceramics, as well as for various specialty products, such as inks, food, and cosmetics. The company is based in Dallas.