Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO): Price and Financial Metrics
KRO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kronos Worldwide Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.06, Kronos Worldwide Inc has a higher such ratio than just 23.92% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KRO comes in at 5.05% -- higher than that of 75.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kronos Worldwide Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VSH, BXG, IBA, BDL, and WVVI.
- KRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kronos Worldwide Inc's official web site, go to kronostio2.com.
KRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.45||52-week high||$16.34|
|Prev. close||$14.63||52-week low||$6.80|
|Day high||$14.89||Avg. volume||135,217|
|50-day MA||$14.95||Dividend yield||4.92%|
|200-day MA||$12.84||Market Cap||1.67B|
Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) Company Bio
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. produces and markets titanium dioxide pigments (TiO2) worldwide. It produces TiO2 in two crystalline forms, rutile and anatase to impart whiteness, brightness, opacity, and durability for products, paints, coatings, plastics, paper, fibers, and ceramics, as well as for various specialty products, such as inks, food, and cosmetics. The company is based in Dallas.
KRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kronos Worldwide Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kronos Worldwide Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 78.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Kronos Worldwide Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 5.38; that's higher than 59.02% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Kronos Worldwide Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 16.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRO Latest Social Stream
View Full KRO Social Stream
Latest KRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kronos Worldwide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRO as an investment opportunity.
While Kronos Worldwide, Inc. ( NYSE:KRO ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
Kronos Worldwide, Inc.'s (NYSE:KRO) Stock Has Shown A Decent Performance: Have Financials A Role To Play?
Kronos Worldwide's (NYSE:KRO) stock is up by 7.3% over the past three months. As most would know, long-term...
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
Kronos Worldwide (KRO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
KRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KROWant to do more research on Kronos Worldwide Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!