Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.64% of US stocks.
- KRO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KRO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 62nd percentile.
KRO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kronos Worldwide Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.94, Kronos Worldwide Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 22.4% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Kronos Worldwide Inc's share price is greater than that of only 21.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kronos Worldwide Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BVH, VSH, TGLS, NTZ, and HALL.
- Visit KRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to kronostio2.com.
KRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KRO's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.95% higher, now standing at 15.8.
- Over the past 216 months, KRO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.4.
- KRO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.4 over the prior 216 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRO.
KRO Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 98.8%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 184.07%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 142.8%.
The table below shows KRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.88% of graded US stocks.
- KRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.895 -- ranking 19th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SNES, MEOH, and FTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRO.
The table below shows KRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.50||52-week high||$18.48|
|Prev. close||$18.02||52-week low||$12.06|
|Day high||$18.48||Avg. volume||156,630|
|50-day MA||$15.76||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$14.35||Market Cap||2.02B|
Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) Company Bio
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. produces and markets titanium dioxide pigments (TiO2) worldwide. It produces TiO2 in two crystalline forms, rutile and anatase to impart whiteness, brightness, opacity, and durability for products, paints, coatings, plastics, paper, fibers, and ceramics, as well as for various specialty products, such as inks, food, and cosmetics. The company is based in Dallas.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRO Latest Social Stream
View Full KRO Social Stream
Latest KRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kronos Worldwide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRO as an investment opportunity.
Kronos Worldwide (KRO) closed at $14.02 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.54% move from the prior day.
Dallas, Texas, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Kronos Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: KRO) announced a $0.01 per share increase in its regular quarterly dividend. Kronos Worldwide’s board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of nineteen cents ($0.19) per share on its common stock, payable on March 17, 2022 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 8, 2022. Kronos Worldwide, Inc. is a major international producer of titanium dioxide products. * *
While Kronos Worldwide, Inc. ( NYSE:KRO ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant...
Kronos Worldwide Inc found using ticker (KRO) have now 2 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 16 and 16 with the average target price sitting at 16. Given that the stocks previous close was at 14.4 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 11.1%. The day 50 moving average is 14.7 and the 200 moving average now moves to 14.27. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,687m. Company Website: https://kronostio2.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="KRO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $1,874m based on the market concensus. Kronos Worldwide produces and markets titanium dioxide pigments (T...
Kronos Worldwide (KRO) closed at $14.40 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.19% move from the prior day.
KRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|