Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO): Price and Financial Metrics
KRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.76||52-week high||$12.01|
|Prev. close||$8.56||52-week low||$6.16|
|Day high||$8.83||Avg. volume||210,293|
|50-day MA||$7.58||Dividend yield||8.93%|
|200-day MA||$8.71||Market Cap||1.01B|
KRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.3% of US stocks.
- KRO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KRO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.1% of US stocks).
KRO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC is reporting a growth rate of -132.38%; that's higher than merely 10.66% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KRO's revenue has grown -22.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 12.07% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WVVI, NODK, CGA, VRME, and EDUC.
- Visit KRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to kronostio2.com.
KRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KRO's price/sales ratio is 53.85% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, KRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRO.
KRO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 74.43%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.05%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 277.01%.
The table below shows KRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.88% of graded US stocks.
- KRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.895 -- ranking 19th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SNES, MEOH, and FTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRO.
The table below shows KRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) Company Bio
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. produces and markets titanium dioxide pigments (TiO2) worldwide. It produces TiO2 in two crystalline forms, rutile and anatase to impart whiteness, brightness, opacity, and durability for products, paints, coatings, plastics, paper, fibers, and ceramics, as well as for various specialty products, such as inks, food, and cosmetics. The company is based in Dallas.
KRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRO Latest Social Stream
View Full KRO Social Stream
Latest KRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRO as an investment opportunity.
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. ( NYSE:KRO ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.19 per share on the 14th of...
These dividend stocks to sell are poised to cut their dividends in the future.
Kronos Worldwide, Inc.'s ( NYSE:KRO ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.19 per share on 14th of December...
The decline in the bottom line of Kronos (KRO) is primarily due to lower sales volumes and average TiO2 selling prices in Q3.
Net Sales Decrease by 14% and 20% for Q3 and First Nine Months of 2023 Respectively
KRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|