Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.15% of US stocks.
- KRO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- KRO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
KRO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC has a higher such ratio than merely 18.36% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KRO comes in at 9.26% -- higher than that of 81.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LPX, TGLS, GOOS, VSH, and FCFS.
- KRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC's official web site, go to kronostio2.com.
KRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KRO's price/sales ratio is 70.59% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- KRO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRO.
KRO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 74.43%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.05%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 277.01%.
The table below shows KRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.88% of graded US stocks.
- KRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.895 -- ranking 19th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SNES, MEOH, and FTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRO.
The table below shows KRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KRO, see our KRO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
KRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.86||52-week high||$19.78|
|Prev. close||$8.63||52-week low||$8.25|
|Day high||$9.09||Avg. volume||277,485|
|50-day MA||$10.80||Dividend yield||8.88%|
|200-day MA||$12.34||Market Cap||1.02B|
Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) Company Bio
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. produces and markets titanium dioxide pigments (TiO2) worldwide. It produces TiO2 in two crystalline forms, rutile and anatase to impart whiteness, brightness, opacity, and durability for products, paints, coatings, plastics, paper, fibers, and ceramics, as well as for various specialty products, such as inks, food, and cosmetics. The company is based in Dallas.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRO Latest Social Stream
View Full KRO Social Stream
Latest KRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRO as an investment opportunity.
13 Best Depressed Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we discuss 13 best depressed stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the depressed stocks, you can go directly to the 5 Best Depressed Stocks To Buy Now. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) in its latest projections anticipates global economic growth to fall to 2.9% in […]
Kronos Worldwide (NYSE:KRO) sheds US$303m, company earnings and investor returns have been trending downwards for past five years
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Company News for Mar 10, 2023
Companies in The News Are: FCEL,MEI,KRO,NAPA
Why Kronos Worldwide Stock Crashed 15.8% Today
What happened Shares of Kronos Worldwide (NYSE: KRO) slid 15.8% through 11:30 a.m. ET this morning after the titanium dioxide pigment producer reported an even worse fourth quarter than investors had expected.
Kronos Worldwide (KRO) Earnings and Sales Miss Estimates in Q4
Higher production costs and reduced sales volumes weigh on Kronos Worldwide's (KRO) Q4 results.
KRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KROWant to do more research on Kronos Worldwide Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kronos Worldwide Inc (KRO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...