Keros Therapeutics Inc. (KROS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KROS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KROS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KROS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KROS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.84% of US stocks).
KROS Stock Summary
- KROS's price/sales ratio is 79.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -64.89%, KEROS THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.76% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that KROS's revenue has grown 19,900% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.85% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KEROS THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RPTX, MRSN, BEAM, LYRA, and LPCN.
- Visit KROS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kerostx.com.
KROS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, KROS's EV/EBIT ratio is 245.45% lower, now standing at -14.4.
- KROS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KROS.
KROS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KROS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.06% of graded US stocks.
- KROS's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KROS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KROS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KROS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.57||52-week high||$68.29|
|Prev. close||$58.54||52-week low||$24.38|
|Day high||$59.38||Avg. volume||206,791|
|50-day MA||$49.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.65||Market Cap||1.61B|
Keros Therapeutics Inc. (KROS) Company Bio
Keros Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on treatments for rare muscle diseases. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Lexington, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
KROS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KROS Latest Social Stream
View Full KROS Social Stream
Latest KROS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KEROS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KROS as an investment opportunity.
Keros Therapeutics, Inc. (KROS) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Keros Therapeutics Presents Clinical Data from its KER-050 and KER-047 Programs and Preclinical Data from its KER-050 and ALK2 Inhibitor Programs at the 64th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition
Keros Therapeutics will be hosting a conference call and webcast today, December 12, 2022, at 4:01 p.m. ET.LEXINGTON, Mass., Dec. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Keros Therapeutics, Inc. (“Keros”) (Nasdaq: KROS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel treatments for patients suffering from hematological, pulmonary and cardiovascular disorders with high unmet medical need, today announced that it presented additional data from
Wall Street Analysts Think Keros Therapeutics, Inc. (KROS) Could Surge 95%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 94.9% in Keros Therapeutics, Inc. (KROS). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
LEXINGTON, Mass., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Keros Therapeutics, Inc. (“Keros”) (Nasdaq: KROS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel treatments for patients suffering from hematological, pulmonary and cardiovascular disorders with high unmet medical need, today announced that Keros’ President and Chief Executive Officer Jasbir S. Seehra, Ph.D., will participate in fireside chat presentations at the Piper Sandler 34
Wall Street Analysts Believe Keros Therapeutics, Inc. (KROS) Could Rally 96%: Here's is How to Trade
The mean of analysts' price targets for Keros Therapeutics, Inc. (KROS) points to a 96.3% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
KROS Price Returns