Kimbell Royalty Partners Common Limited Partner Interests (KRP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KRP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.42% of US stocks.
- KRP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- KRP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.43% of US stocks).
KRP Stock Summary
- Kimbell Royalty Partners LP's stock had its IPO on February 3, 2017, making it an older stock than only 16.81% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Kimbell Royalty Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that KRP's revenue has grown -16.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 14% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kimbell Royalty Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be SNDL, BCEI, AINC, HCC, and AMPY.
- KRP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kimbell Royalty Partners LP's official web site, go to www.kimbellrp.com.
KRP Valuation Summary
- KRP's price/earnings ratio is -8.8; this is 143.78% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 56 months, KRP's price/sales ratio has gone down 85.8.
- KRP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 45.5 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRP.
KRP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.81% of graded US stocks.
- KRP's asset turnover comes in at 0.153 -- ranking 117th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TGA, ZEST, and MTDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRP.
The table below shows KRP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.49||52-week high||$15.82|
|Prev. close||$15.29||52-week low||$5.78|
|Day high||$15.82||Avg. volume||216,522|
|50-day MA||$13.02||Dividend yield||8.11%|
|200-day MA||$11.57||Market Cap||937.58M|
Kimbell Royalty Partners Common Limited Partner Interests (KRP) Company Bio
Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP owns and acquires mineral and royalty interests in oil and natural gas properties. The Company receives revenue for the production of oil, natural gas, and associated natural gas liquids. The company is based in Forth Worth, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRP Latest Social Stream
View Full KRP Social Stream
Latest KRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kimbell Royalty Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRP as an investment opportunity.
Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP (NYSE:KRP) Stock analysts at KeyCorp lifted their FY2022 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of Kimbell Royalty Partners in a research note issued on Tuesday, October 19th. KeyCorp analyst L. Mariani now anticipates that the energy company will post earnings per share of $0.50 for the year, up from 
Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP (NYSE: KRP) ("Kimbell"), a leading owner of oil and natural gas mineral and royalty interests in more than 97,000 gross wells across 28 states, today announced that the Board of Directors of Kimbell Royalty GP, LLC, Kimbell's general partner, approved a cash distribution payment of 75% of projected cash available for distribution for the third quarter of 2021, or $0.37 per common unit. The distribution will be payable on November 8, 2021 to common unitholders of reco
Kimbell Royalty Partners found using ticker (KRP) now have 9 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 20 and 13 with a mean TP of 17.67. Given that the stocks previous close was at 15.32 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 15.3%. The 50 day MA is 13.6 while the 200 day moving average is 12.21. The market cap for the company is $939m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="KRP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP, together with its subsidiaries, acquires and owns mineral and royalty interests in oil and natural gas properties in the United States. As of February 26, 2021...
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
Kimbell Royalty Partners Announces Timing of Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP (NYSE: KRP) ("Kimbell"), a leading owner of oil and natural gas mineral and royalty interests in more than 97,000 gross wells across 28 states, today announced that it will release its third quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, November 4, 2021, before the market opens. In conjunction with the release, Kimbell has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet the same day at 10:00 a.m. Central (11:00 a.m. Eastern).
KRP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KRPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kimbell Royalty Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kimbell Royalty Partners LP (KRP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kimbell Royalty Partners LP (KRP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kimbell Royalty Partners LP (KRP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch