Kimbell Royalty Partners Common Limited Partner Interests (KRP): Price and Financial Metrics
KRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.54||52-week high||$17.14|
|Prev. close||$14.90||52-week low||$13.85|
|Day high||$14.89||Avg. volume||367,565|
|50-day MA||$15.87||Dividend yield||13.11%|
|200-day MA||$15.41||Market Cap||1.38B|
KRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRP POWR Grades
- KRP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- KRP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KRP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
KRP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KIMBELL ROYALTY PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 17.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.47%, KIMBELL ROYALTY PARTNERS LP's debt growth rate surpasses 86.45% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KRP is more volatile than only 1.9% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIMBELL ROYALTY PARTNERS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be DO, BRY, LBTYA, IIPR, and LPG.
- KRP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KIMBELL ROYALTY PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.kimbellrp.com.
KRP Valuation Summary
- KRP's price/earnings ratio is 18.7; this is 112.5% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- KRP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 76.9 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRP.
KRP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 90.07%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2762.51%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 151.74%.
The table below shows KRP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KRP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.23% of graded US stocks.
- KRP's asset turnover comes in at 0.184 -- ranking 112th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TGA, NOG, and SM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KRP.
The table below shows KRP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kimbell Royalty Partners Common Limited Partner Interests (KRP) Company Bio
Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP owns and acquires mineral and royalty interests in oil and natural gas properties. The Company receives revenue for the production of oil, natural gas, and associated natural gas liquids. The company is based in Forth Worth, Texas.
KRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRP Latest Social Stream
View Full KRP Social Stream
Latest KRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIMBELL ROYALTY PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRP as an investment opportunity.
Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP (NYSE:KRP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.19 EPS, expectations were $0.35. Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Kimbell Royalty Partners Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief […]
Q3 2023 Kimbell Royalty Partners LP Earnings Call
Production Exceeded 23,000 Boe/d for First Time Including a Full-Quarter of Acquired Production
Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP (NYSE: KRP) ("Kimbell" or the "Company"), a leading owner of oil and natural gas mineral and royalty interests in over 127,000 gross wells across 28 states, today announced financial and operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Favorable commodity prices are likely to have aided Kimbell's (KRP) in Q3.
KRP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KRPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kimbell Royalty Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kimbell Royalty Partners LP (KRP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kimbell Royalty Partners LP (KRP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kimbell Royalty Partners LP (KRP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch