Kimbell Royalty Partners Common Limited Partner Interests (KRP): Price and Financial Metrics
KRP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kimbell Royalty Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, KRP has reported earnings growth of 357.32%, putting it ahead of 96.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kimbell Royalty Partners LP comes in at 54.04%, a number that bests 90.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kimbell Royalty Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be AG, PTEN, ICD, ERF, and SGOC.
- KRP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kimbell Royalty Partners LP's official web site, go to www.kimbellrp.com.
KRP Stock Price Chart More Charts
KRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.83||52-week high||$18.59|
|Prev. close||$6.01||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$6.37||Avg. volume||341,429|
|50-day MA||$11.01||Dividend yield||25.29%|
|200-day MA||$14.14||Market Cap||315.26M|
Kimbell Royalty Partners Common Limited Partner Interests (KRP) Company Bio
Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP owns and acquires mineral and royalty interests in oil and natural gas properties. The Company receives revenue for the production of oil, natural gas, and associated natural gas liquids. The company is based in Forth Worth, Texas.