Kimbell Royalty Partners Common Limited Partner Interests (KRP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, KRP's comes in at 5.07 -- better than 94.77% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- KRP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1.68; for context, that's better than merely 3.45% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for KRP has a compound average growth rate of -1,748.6%, which is higher than just 0.47% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KRP's price: TUP, LANC, AAME, EGO and CVGW.
KRP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of KRP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 45.78%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kimbell Royalty Partners LP are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Kimbell Royalty Partners LP's dividend yield of 8.46% is in the top 5.78%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, KRP's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 10.58% of them.
KRP Dividend Chart
KRP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KRP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on KRP dividends?Want to do more research on Kimbell Royalty Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Kimbell Royalty Partners LP Common Stock (KRP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Kimbell Royalty Partners LP (KRP) - Dividend Investor
Kimbell Royalty Partners LP (KRP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha