Kimbell Royalty Partners Common Limited Partner Interests (KRP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, KRP's comes in at 1.06 -- better than 87.3% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, KRP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1.59, ranking above only 3.2% stocks in our set.
- KRP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -1,928.5% over the past 3.75 years -- higher than merely 0.42% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KRP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PEGA, OXBR, NGHC, MSFT and MKC.
KRP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Kimbell Royalty Partners LP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 188.23% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KRP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, KRP offers a dividend yield in the top 9.25% of stocks in our set.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, KRP has a beta lower than only 11.43% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, KRP's provides a return of 188.23% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 89.54% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
KRP Dividend Chart
KRP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KRP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on KRP dividends?Want to do more research on Kimbell Royalty Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Kimbell Royalty Partners LP Common Stock (KRP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Kimbell Royalty Partners LP (KRP) - Dividend Investor
Kimbell Royalty Partners LP (KRP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha