Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRTX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KRTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 37.1% of US stocks.
- KRTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KRTX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
KRTX Stock Summary
- For KRTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.3% of US equities we're observing.
- KRTX's price/sales ratio is 549.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.18% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -71.22%, a number that bests only 2.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RXDX, XENE, SRRK, CRNX, and AFMD.
- KRTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.karunatx.com.
KRTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, KRTX's price/sales ratio is 32589.47% higher, now standing at 621.1.
- Over the past 45 months, KRTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRTX.
KRTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.47% of graded US stocks.
- KRTX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KRTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRTX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KRTX, see our KRTX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$158.36||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
KRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$176.22||52-week high||$278.25|
|Prev. close||$169.47||52-week low||$92.26|
|Day high||$176.80||Avg. volume||378,739|
|50-day MA||$192.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$195.52||Market Cap||6.08B|
Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX) Company Bio
Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It engages in business of research and development of therapies utilizing muscarinic cholinergic receptors to treat psychosis and cognitive impairment in numerous central nervous system disorders. The company develops treatments for people afflicted with schizophrenia. Karuna Therapeutics was founded in July 2009 by Andrew Miller, Eric Elenko and Peter Jeffrey Conn and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full KRTX Social Stream
Latest KRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRTX as an investment opportunity.
Karuna Therapeutics to Present at the Stifel 2023 CNS Days
BOSTON, March 23, 2023--Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company driven to create and deliver transformative medicines for people living with psychiatric and neurological conditions, today announced that management will present at the Stifel 2023 CNS Days on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. ET.
The Petri Dish: Takeda scores win from Nimbus licensing deal; Biogen exits partnership
Takeda paid Nimbus Therapeutics $4 billion for a psoriasis drug in December. It just met its primary goal in a midstage trial.
Why Shares of Karuna Therapeutics Were Up Wednesday
The clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on therapies affecting the central nervous system, has seen its shares rise by 52% over the past year but fall 11% so far in 2023. The healthcare company on Tuesday released the third positive trial result regarding KarXT, a therapy to treat adults with schizophrenia. The latest trial, KarXT's Phase 3 EMERGENT-3 trial, met its primary endpoint, the company said, showing an 8.4-point reduction on the Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale total score compared to a placebo.
Karuna Therapeutics Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
BOSTON, March 22, 2023--Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company driven to create and deliver transformative medicines for people living with psychiatric and neurological conditions, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 2,479,391 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $161.33 per share. The gross proceeds to Karuna from the offering, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and other est
Karuna's (KRTX) KarXT Meets Primary Goal in Schizophrenia Study
Data from a late-stage study shows that treatment with Karuna's (KRTX) lead candidate, KarXT, led to an early and sustained statistically significant reduction of symptoms of schizophrenia.
KRTX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...