Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRTX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KRTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.44% of US stocks.
- KRTX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KRTX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
KRTX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about only 6.86% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 181.57, KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.44% of stocks in our set.
- KRTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 6.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC are XENE, ARBE, AFMD, SRRK, and INVZ.
- Visit KRTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.karunatx.com.
KRTX Valuation Summary
- KRTX's price/earnings ratio is -34.8; this is 250% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 42 months, KRTX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRTX.
KRTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.47% of graded US stocks.
- KRTX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KRTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$236.82||52-week high||$278.25|
|Prev. close||$229.98||52-week low||$92.26|
|Day high||$238.67||Avg. volume||335,597|
|50-day MA||$220.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$165.39||Market Cap||8.14B|
Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX) Company Bio
Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It engages in business of research and development of therapies utilizing muscarinic cholinergic receptors to treat psychosis and cognitive impairment in numerous central nervous system disorders. The company develops treatments for people afflicted with schizophrenia. Karuna Therapeutics was founded in July 2009 by Andrew Miller, Eric Elenko and Peter Jeffrey Conn and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full KRTX Social Stream
Latest KRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRTX as an investment opportunity.
Biotech stocks, on balance, had a year to forget in 2022. An unsavory mix of profit-taking, clinical setbacks, a stricter Food and Drug Administration (FDA), geopolitcal unrest, rising interest rates, and good old fashioned risk aversion sent key indicators like the SPDR S&P Biotech ETF spiraling downward this year. Hammering this point home, the SPDR S&P Biotech ETF plummeted by a staggering 53% -- from its prior three-year high -- through the first 11 months of 2022.
The neuroscience renaissance is here. Biotech stocks are soaring this year on expectations for new treatments in brain-health disorders.
Maxim Group analyst Jason McCarthy maintained a Buy rating on Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $300.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $212.41.McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Immutep, Actinium Pharmaceuticals, and Adial Pharmaceuticals. According to TipRanks, McCarthy has an average return of -40.0% and a 13.32% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Karuna Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $286.63, a 34.94% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 4, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $262.00 price target.
Earnings Update: Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:KRTX) Just Reported And Analysts Are Boosting Their Estimates
Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KRTX ) just released its latest third-quarter report and things are not looking...
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX), Vir Biotechnology (VIR) and Maravai Lifesciences Holdings (MRVI)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX – Research Report), Vir Biotechnology (VIR – Research Report) and Maravai Lifesciences Holdings (MRVI – Research Report). Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX) Wells Fargo analyst Jacob Hughes maintained a Buy rating on Karuna Therapeutics today and set a price target of $262.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $209.00. According to TipRanks.
KRTX Price Returns