Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
KRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$195.00||52-week high||$245.00|
|Prev. close||$197.57||52-week low||$158.38|
|Day high||$196.06||Avg. volume||327,579|
|50-day MA||$175.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$193.22||Market Cap||7.36B|
KRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRTX POWR Grades
- KRTX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 36.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRTX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- KRTX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.66% of US stocks).
KRTX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,249.92, KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 99.46% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 165.19%, KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.41% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -85.98%, a number that bests merely 1.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CARA, TCRX, IKNA, ONCT, and TRDA.
- Visit KRTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.karunatx.com.
KRTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, KRTX's price/sales ratio is 30047.37% higher, now standing at 1145.6.
- KRTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.3 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRTX.
KRTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.47% of graded US stocks.
- KRTX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KRTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX) Company Bio
Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It engages in business of research and development of therapies utilizing muscarinic cholinergic receptors to treat psychosis and cognitive impairment in numerous central nervous system disorders. The company develops treatments for people afflicted with schizophrenia. Karuna Therapeutics was founded in July 2009 by Andrew Miller, Eric Elenko and Peter Jeffrey Conn and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
KRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full KRTX Social Stream
Latest KRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KARUNA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRTX as an investment opportunity.
If approved, Karuna's (KRTX) KarXT will be the first new mechanism of action to treat schizophrenia in several decades. A final decision is expected in September 2024.
PureTech Founded Entity Karuna Therapeutics Announces U.S. Food and Drug Administration Accepts New Drug Application for KarXT for the Treatment of Schizophrenia
BOSTON, November 29, 2023--PureTech Health plc (Nasdaq: PRTC, LSE: PRTC) ("PureTech" or the "Company"), a clinical-stage biotherapeutics company, noted today that its Founded Entity, Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KRTX) ("Karuna") announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted its New Drug Application (NDA) for KarXT (xanomeline-trospium) for the treatment of schizophrenia in adults. The application has been granted a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date of Septemb
Karuna Therapeutics Announces U.S. Food and Drug Administration Accepts New Drug Application for KarXT for the Treatment of Schizophrenia
BOSTON, November 29, 2023--Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRTX), a biopharmaceutical company driven to discover, develop, and deliver transformative medicines for people living with psychiatric and neurological conditions, today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted its New Drug Application (NDA) for KarXT (xanomeline-trospium) for the treatment of schizophrenia in adults. The application has been granted a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date of September
Data from an early-stage study shows that treatment with Karuna's (KRTX) KarXT was not associated with clinically meaningful increases in blood pressure in schizophrenia patients.
Karuna Therapeutics Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Trial of KarXT in Schizophrenia
BOSTON, November 16, 2023--Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRTX), a biopharmaceutical company driven to discover, develop, and deliver transformative medicines for people living with psychiatric and neurological conditions, today announced positive results from its Phase 1b open-label, eight-week inpatient trial evaluating the effect of KarXT (xanomeline-trospium) on 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure in adults with schizophrenia demonstrating that KarXT was not associated with increases in bl
KRTX Price Returns