KURA SUSHI USA, INC. (KRUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KRUS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KRUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KRUS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KRUS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
KRUS Stock Summary
- Kura Sushi Usa Inc's stock had its IPO on August 1, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.44% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Kura Sushi Usa Inc is higher than 94.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kura Sushi Usa Inc comes in at 129.68%, a number that bests 93.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kura Sushi Usa Inc are TTCF, NOV, NR, AMPG, and MANT.
- KRUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kura Sushi Usa Inc's official web site, go to www.kurausa.com.
KRUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KRUS's price/sales ratio is 235.48% higher, now standing at 10.4.
- KRUS's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.4 over the prior 25 months.
- Over the past 25 months, KRUS's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRUS.
KRUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRUS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.85% of graded US stocks.
- KRUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.352 -- ranking 56th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KRUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KRUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.53||52-week high||$85.62|
|Prev. close||$47.58||52-week low||$30.95|
|Day high||$49.95||Avg. volume||77,301|
|50-day MA||$42.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.30||Market Cap||481.38M|
KURA SUSHI USA, INC. (KRUS) Company Bio
Kura Sushi USA, Inc. engages in the operation of Japanese restaurant concept. It provides authentic Japanese cuisine and sushi service model. The company was founded by Hajime Uba in 2008 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
KRUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRUS Latest Social Stream
View Full KRUS Social Stream
Latest KRUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kura Sushi Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRUS as an investment opportunity.
The nation’s restaurant industry is facing labor shortages and reduced service as the spread of the Omicron variant of Covid-19 crimps operations.
While shareholders of Kura Sushi USA (NASDAQ:KRUS) are in the black over 1 year, those who bought a week ago aren't so fortunate
Kura Sushi USA, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KRUS ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 23% in the last...
Kura Sushi USA Incs (NASDAQ: KRUS ) mouthwatering menu helps sushi fans get their fix, and over the past year, the company
The drop added to recent losses for the tiny restaurant chain specialist, but shares are still up more than 150% in the past 12 months. Kura announced fiscal first-quarter results that left Wall Street wanting more. Sales at the restaurant chain, which operates 35 Japanese style locations across 10 states, were up 154% compared to a year ago when the pandemic temporarily closed most of its dining rooms.
By Sam Boughedda
KRUS Price Returns