KURA SUSHI USA, INC. (KRUS): Price and Financial Metrics
KRUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.61||52-week high||$110.00|
|Prev. close||$66.12||52-week low||$37.97|
|Day high||$67.96||Avg. volume||151,294|
|50-day MA||$84.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.82||Market Cap||728.73M|
KRUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KRUS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KRUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.08% of US stocks.
- KRUS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KRUS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
KRUS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,557.01, KURA SUSHI USA INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for KURA SUSHI USA INC is higher than 94.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KURA SUSHI USA INC is reporting a growth rate of -120.54%; that's higher than just 11.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KRUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGX, BWMN, MORN, INOD, and HURN.
- Visit KRUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kurausa.com.
KRUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, KRUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 9160.07% higher, now standing at 1310.3.
- KRUS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1668.7 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KRUS.
KRUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KRUS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.85% of graded US stocks.
- KRUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.352 -- ranking 56th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows KRUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KURA SUSHI USA, INC. (KRUS) Company Bio
Kura Sushi USA, Inc. engages in the operation of Japanese restaurant concept. It provides authentic Japanese cuisine and sushi service model. The company was founded by Hajime Uba in 2008 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
KRUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KRUS Latest Social Stream
View Full KRUS Social Stream
Latest KRUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KURA SUSHI USA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KRUS as an investment opportunity.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Kura Sushi (KRUS). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights BJ's Restaurants, Carrols Restaurant Group, Kura Sushi USA, First Watch Restaurant Group and El Pollo Loco
BJ's Restaurants, Carrols Restaurant Group, Kura Sushi USA, First Watch Restaurant Group and El Pollo Loco are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Kura Sushi (KRUS) closed at $65.69 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.54% move from the prior day.
Kura Sushi (KRUS) closed the most recent trading day at $69.49, moving -1.17% from the previous trading session.
Here is how Build-A-Bear (BBW) and Kura Sushi (KRUS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
KRUS Price Returns