Knightscope Inc. (KSCP): Price and Financial Metrics
KSCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.67||52-week high||$2.37|
|Prev. close||$0.64||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||2,028,500|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.84||Market Cap||50.51M|
KSCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KSCP Stock Summary
- KNIGHTSCOPE INC's stock had its IPO on January 27, 2022, making it an older stock than only 1.58% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 173.69%, KNIGHTSCOPE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.68% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for KNIGHTSCOPE INC comes in at 179.48%, a number that bests 96.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KSCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CARG, OM, IDN, EGRX, and FLNC.
- To check out KNIGHTSCOPE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001600983.
KSCP Valuation Summary
- KSCP's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.6; this is 110.32% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KSCP's price/sales ratio has moved down 36.3 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KSCP.
Knightscope Inc. (KSCP) Company Bio
Knightscope, Inc. is an American security camera and robotics company headquartered in Mountain View, California. Knightscope designs, builds and deploys robots called Autonomous Data Robots for use in monitoring people in malls, parking lots, neighborhoods and other public areas.
KSCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KSCP Latest Social Stream
View Full KSCP Social Stream
Latest KSCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KNIGHTSCOPE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KSCP as an investment opportunity.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., November 20, 2023--Gaming Client Adds 8th ASR and New York Park Expands Emergency Communications
Knightscope, Inc. (NASDAQ:KSCP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 16, 2023 William Li: Greetings, everyone from Silicon Valley. We enjoyed the first quarter and second quarter town halls with you this year, and having interacted with hundreds and hundreds of our investors, I know having a clear and easy-to-understand quarterly video presentation followed by a […]
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., November 13, 2023--Knightscope Q3 Results Reflects 198% Increase in Revenue YoY
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., November 09, 2023--Port Authority NY NJ Expands Service and a New 15-Device Client Emerges
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., November 07, 2023--More Sales: New Casino and Commercial Real Estate Security Robot Contracts
KSCP Price Returns