Knightscope Inc. (KSCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KSCP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, KNIGHTSCOPE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- KNIGHTSCOPE INC's stock had its IPO on January 27, 2022, making it an older stock than merely 0.04% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -90.45%, KNIGHTSCOPE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.44% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KSCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WKHS, AQST, NPCE, PAR, and SONX.
- To check out KNIGHTSCOPE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001600983.
KSCP Valuation Summary
- KSCP's price/sales ratio is 14.2; this is 610% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KSCP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 43 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KSCP.
KSCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KSCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.25||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$2.27||52-week low||$2.08|
|Day high||$2.34||Avg. volume||1,564,353|
|50-day MA||$2.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.61||Market Cap||61.09M|
Knightscope Inc. (KSCP) Company Bio
Knightscope, Inc. is an American security camera and robotics company headquartered in Mountain View, California. Knightscope designs, builds and deploys robots called Autonomous Data Robots for use in monitoring people in malls, parking lots, neighborhoods and other public areas.
Most Popular Stories View All
KSCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KSCP Latest Social Stream
View Full KSCP Social Stream
Latest KSCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KNIGHTSCOPE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KSCP as an investment opportunity.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., November 29, 2022--Knightscope (Nasdaq: KSCP) Projects Tripling Annualized Revenue
Knightscope, Inc (NASDAQ: KSCP), a developer of autonomous security robots, shared its anticipated revenue growth for the next twelve months and looked to broadcast the first video episode in a series titled “Rise of the Robots” today across its social media platforms. What Happened? Knightscope investors frequently inquire about obtaining financial and statistical data on the Company’s progress. “Rise of the Robots” was created to share important Company updates to its investors and tens of tho
Transit System Client Upgrades 97 Emergency Call Boxes with Knightscope (Nasdaq: KSCP) K1 Technology
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., November 28, 2022--Transit System Client Upgrades 97 Emergency Call Boxes with Knightscope (Nasdaq: KSCP) K1 Technology
IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) Announces ‘Get Authentic’ Interview with Knightscope, Inc. Chairman and CEO William Santana Li
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire – IBN, a multifaceted financial news and publishing company for private and public entities, today announces that William Santana Li, Chairman and CEO of advanced security technology company Knightscope, Inc. (NASDAQ: KSCP), recently appeared on Get Authentic with Marques Ogden, a podcast series delivering honest, unfiltered and real-time stories from legendary athletes and industry leaders. The broadcast, hosted by NFL veteran and
Knightscope ( NASDAQ:KSCP ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.30m (up 65% from 3Q 2021...
KSCP Price Returns