Kohl's Corporation (KSS): Price and Financial Metrics
KSS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KSS is 3.66 -- better than 86.06% of US stocks.
- KSS's price/sales ratio is 0.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.31% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KSS comes in at 16.64% -- higher than that of 87.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KOHLS Corp are UGI, IVZ, FBHS, CASY, and VOYA.
- Visit KSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.Kohls.com.
KSS Stock Price Chart More Charts
KSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.28||52-week high||$75.91|
|Prev. close||$49.12||52-week low||$43.33|
|Day high||$49.54||Avg. volume||4,022,230|
|50-day MA||$51.09||Dividend yield||5.46%|
|200-day MA||$55.06||Market Cap||7.56B|
Kohl's Corporation (KSS) Company Bio
Kohl's Corporation operates department stores in the United States, offering private label, exclusive, and national brand apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty, and home products to children, men, and women customers. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.