Kohl's Corporation (KSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KSS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KSS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KSS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KSS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.29% of US stocks).
KSS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KSS is 3.4 -- better than 86.4% of US stocks.
- KSS's price/sales ratio is 0.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.03% of US stocks.
- KOHLS Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.26%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KOHLS Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CASY, TFII, RNR, FLO, and CRI.
- KSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KOHLS Corp's official web site, go to www.Kohls.com.
KSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.08||52-week high||$64.80|
|Prev. close||$54.84||52-week low||$18.28|
|Day high||$55.13||Avg. volume||3,741,485|
|50-day MA||$58.24||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$42.38||Market Cap||8.29B|
Kohl's Corporation (KSS) Company Bio
Kohl's Corporation operates department stores in the United States, offering private label, exclusive, and national brand apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty, and home products to children, men, and women customers. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
KSS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KSS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that KOHLS Corp ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for KSS, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 56% of its capital from equity, and 44% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 22.36% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.54 years, is 0.01% -- higher than just 23.15% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- KOHLS Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.92. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.17% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KSS Latest Social Stream
View Full KSS Social Stream
Latest KSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KOHLS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KSS as an investment opportunity.
Kohl''s Corporation with ticker code (KSS) have now 14 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 75 and 47 with a mean TP of 64.86. Given that the stocks previous close was at 54.77 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 18.4%. There is a 50 day moving average of 58.04 while the 200 day moving average is 51.2. The market cap for the company is $8,505m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="KSS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Kohl''s Corporation operates as a retail company in the United States. It offers branded apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty, and home products through its stores and website. The company provides its products p...
Yahoo Finance's Myles Udland, Brian Sozzi and Julie Hyman break down why the meme trade is here to stay.
And here comes Kanye West at the Gap.
Kohl's (KSS) is committed toward its strategic framework that focuses on four key areas. Also, it is benefiting from growing digital business amid the pandemic.
JJ Kinahan, TD Ameritrade Chief Market Strategist, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss why more investors are buying meme stocks this year and the potential risks of buying GameStop and AMC Entertainment.
KSS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|