Kohl's Corporation (KSS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KSS reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.33% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -34.15 -- higher than 4.38% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that KSS has less fluctuation in its price than 5.42% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KSS's price: PINC, EVI, MRTN, FNV and RDY.
KSS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of KSS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 69.68%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for KOHLS Corp are:
- KSS's annual revenue of 19 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 95.53% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for KSS, approximately 2.83% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, KSS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 6.37% of the dividend issuers in our set.
KSS Dividend Chart
KSS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KSS Dividends vs. Peers
KSS's dividend yield currently ranks #42 of 92 vs. its peers in the Fashion & Luxury category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on KSS dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about KOHLS Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
KOHLS Corp Common Stock (KSS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for KOHLS Corp (KSS) - Dividend Investor
KOHLS Corp (KSS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha