Kohl's Corporation (KSS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KSS reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.33% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -34.15 -- higher than 4.38% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that KSS has less fluctuation in its price than 5.42% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KSS's price: PINC, EVI, MRTN, FNV and RDY.
KSS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of KSS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 84.33% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for KOHLS Corp are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for KOHLS Corp, its beta is lower than 8.05% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $18 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 9.52% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, KSS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 4.45% of the dividend issuers in our set.
KSS Dividend Chart
KSS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|