Key Tronic Corporation (KTCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KTCC POWR Grades
- KTCC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KTCC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 30 weeks.
- KTCC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
KTCC Stock Summary
- KTCC's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 98.03%, Key Tronic Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.09% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KTCC comes in at -41.83% -- higher than that of just 6.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Key Tronic Corp are ELY, RM, LOVE, JCOM, and EDUC.
- Visit KTCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.keytronic.com.
KTCC Valuation Summary
- KTCC's price/earnings ratio is 12.6; this is 68.02% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- KTCC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KTCC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 28.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KTCC.
KTCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KTCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.79||52-week high||$10.48|
|Prev. close||$6.67||52-week low||$6.35|
|Day high||$6.87||Avg. volume||48,568|
|50-day MA||$6.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.60||Market Cap||73.07M|
Key Tronic Corporation (KTCC) Company Bio
Key Tronic Corporation, doing business as KeyTronicEMS Co., provides electronic manufacturing services (EMS) to original equipment manufacturers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Spokane Valley, Washington.
KTCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KTCC Latest Social Stream
View Full KTCC Social Stream
Latest KTCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Key Tronic Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KTCC as an investment opportunity.
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Key Tronic Corporation (Nasdaq: KTCC), announced today that it plans to report its results for the fourth quarter and year end of fiscal 2021 after market close on August 10, 2021.
Key Tronic (KTCC): FQ3 GAAP EPS of $0.08.Revenue of $134.6M (+20.7% Y/Y)For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021, Key Tronic expects to report revenue in the range of $120 million to $125 million (previous $130 million to $140 million), and expect that earnings for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021...
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. (AP) _ Key Tronic Corp. (KTCC) on Tuesday reported fiscal third-quarter profit of $867,000. On a per-share basis, the Spokane Valley, Washington-based company said it had profit of 8 cents. The electronic manufacturing services company posted revenue of $134.6 million in the period. For the current quarter ending in June, Key Tronic 
Key Tronic Corporation Announces Results For the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 and New Program Win
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash., July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Key Tronic Corporation (NASDAQ: KTCC ), a provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS), today announced its results for the quarter ended April 3, 2021. Reporting the results for the third quarter of fiscal 2021 was delayed until the Audit Committee of the Company''s Board of Directors completed its previously announced internal investigation. For the third quarter of fiscal year 2021, Key Tronic reported revenue of approximately $134.6 million, up 21% from $111.5 million in the same period of fiscal year 2020. Customer demand has remained strong and new and existing customers have increased their backlog. In the third quarter, customer demand exceeded $150 million; the highest in the Company''s history. For the first nine ...
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash., July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Key Tronic Corporation (Nasdaq: KTCC) (the Company), a provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS), today announced that the Audit Committee of the Companys Board of Directors (the Audit Committee) has completed its internal investigation, which was originally announced in February 2021. The Audit Committee, assisted by independent legal counsel and a forensic accounting firm, conducted an investigation related to a notification from an employee regarding potential irregularities of the classification of inventory at a production facility.
KTCC Price Returns