Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KTOS POWR Grades
- KTOS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 51.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KTOS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- KTOS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
KTOS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 280.7, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.51% of US stocks.
- KTOS's current price/earnings ratio is 34.31, which is higher than 71.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc is higher than 91.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc are VSAT, QUOT, XENT, SPSC, and LMND.
- Visit KTOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kratosdefense.com.
KTOS Valuation Summary
- KTOS's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 12.12% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KTOS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 109.1 over the prior 243 months.
- KTOS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KTOS.
KTOS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.23%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 165.27%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 375%.
The table below shows KTOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KTOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KTOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.17% of graded US stocks.
- KTOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.524 -- ranking 10th of 12 Defense stocks.
- LMT, VSTO, and AXON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KTOS.
The table below shows KTOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KTOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KTOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.76||52-week high||$34.11|
|Prev. close||$23.11||52-week low||$18.22|
|Day high||$23.24||Avg. volume||1,206,616|
|50-day MA||$24.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.38||Market Cap||2.82B|
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS) Company Bio
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions provides mission critical products, solutions, and services primarily for the United States Government. The company operates through three segments, Kratos Government Solutions (KGS), Unmanned Systems, and Public Safety & Security (PSS). The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KTOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KTOS Latest Social Stream
View Full KTOS Social Stream
Latest KTOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KTOS as an investment opportunity.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Kratos Defense & Security The
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (NASDAQ:KTOS) Is Looking To Continue Growing Its Returns On Capital
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Typically, we'll want...
Kratos Delivers First Order to Northrop Grumman for U.S. Army’s Tactical Intelligence Targeting Access Node (TITAN) Prototype Program
Kratos’ OpenSpace products will provide virtualized processing to support the TITAN space-ground systemSAN DIEGO, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, announced today they have successfully delivered the first set of products to support the U.S. Army Tactical Intelligence Targeting Access Node (TITAN) space-ground system prototype, which is being developed by Northrop Grumman. The purpose of t
Sinovation Ventures CEO Kai-Fu Lee joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to explain the top 4 dangers of artificial intelligence.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc's (NASDAQ: KTOS) Kratos Unmanned Aerial Systems has secured a 8.07 million Firm Fixed-Price, Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee, and Time-and-Material contract for BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Target (AFSAT) lots 17-21 production, out-of-warranty-repairs (OWR), and contractor logistics support (CLS). Work will be performed at a Kratos manufacturing facility. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, is the contracting activity. "This f
KTOS Price Returns
Continue Researching KTOSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch