Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KTOS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KTOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.98% of US stocks.
- KTOS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- KTOS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
KTOS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 40.73, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 75.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KTOS is currently 52.4, higher than 91.32% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KTOS comes in at -7.47% -- higher than that of only 24.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KTOS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KN, RXN, WWD, DCO, and RMAX.
- KTOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.kratosdefense.com.
KTOS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KTOS's price/sales ratio is 133.33% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- Over the past 243 months, KTOS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $92.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KTOS.
KTOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KTOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.19||52-week high||$34.11|
|Prev. close||$26.88||52-week low||$14.40|
|Day high||$27.20||Avg. volume||1,202,991|
|50-day MA||$25.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.90||Market Cap||3.37B|
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS) Company Bio
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions provides mission critical products, solutions, and services primarily for the United States Government. The company operates through three segments, Kratos Government Solutions (KGS), Unmanned Systems, and Public Safety & Security (PSS). The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Diego, California.
KTOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 570% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc over the past 1.99 years is 1.69%; that's higher than 96.83% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 168 -- greater than 98.61% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KTOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KTOS Latest Social Stream
View Full KTOS Social Stream
Latest KTOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KTOS as an investment opportunity.
Kratos Named One of the First Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Third Party Assessment Organizations (C3PAO)
SAN DIEGO, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, announced today that it has been named by the federal government as one of the first two CMMC Third Party Assessment Organizations (C3PAO). As a C3PAO, Kratos will be able to conduct CMMC Level 1-3 assessments once the government completes certain preparatory and authorization steps. The CMMC is a new unified security standard and a certification
Investors Who Bought Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (NASDAQ:KTOS) Shares Five Years Ago Are Now Up 547%
Long term investing can be life changing when you buy and hold the truly great businesses. And highest quality...
Successful ARAV-B launch sequence Successful ARAV-B launch sequence SAN DIEGO, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, announced today that its Space & Missile Defense Systems Business Unit, a part of Kratos’ Defense & Rocket Support Services Division supported the U.S. Navy’s Sixth Fleet, NATO’s Naval Striking and Support Forces (STRIKFORNATO) and the Maritime Theater Missile Defense Forum (MTMD-F
Kratos Completes Major Milestone in Build-Out of Advanced Space Radio Monitoring System for the Communications Regulatory Authority (CRA) of the State of Qatar
Successful Critical Design Review Accelerates Path to Production and Testing of SystemSAN DIEGO, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, announced today that it has successfully completed the Critical Design Review (CDR) for the build out of the advanced space radio monitoring system for the Communications Regulatory Authority (CRA) of the State of Qatar. Kratos is providing turnkey services from
Kratos Supports the Satellite Industry’s Digital Transformation with Sales of Virtual Ground System Products to More than 20 Customers
SAN DIEGO, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, announced today that in the first quarter of 2021 it delivered products supporting the satellite industry’s movement toward virtualized ground systems to 24 customers around the globe. These included products in Kratos’ quantum® and SpectralNet® lines, both of which are part of its OpenSpace™ family of dynamic, virtual ground solutions. Kratos’ Op
KTOS Price Returns
Continue Researching KTOSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch