Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KTOS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KTOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KTOS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- KTOS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.09% of US stocks).
KTOS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 26.92, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 66.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KTOS is currently 35.97, higher than 87.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.68 for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc; that's greater than it is for 31.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc are LUNG, CREX, EKSO, ATEC, and SIBN.
- Visit KTOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kratosdefense.com.
KTOS Valuation Summary
- KTOS's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 12.12% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KTOS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 109.1 over the prior 243 months.
- KTOS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KTOS.
KTOS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 662.5%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 180.68%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 126.36%.
The table below shows KTOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KTOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KTOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.2% of graded US stocks.
- KTOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.515 -- ranking 10th of 12 Defense stocks.
- VSTO, WRAP, and LMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KTOS.
The table below shows KTOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KTOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KTOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.97||52-week high||$34.11|
|Prev. close||$17.09||52-week low||$16.55|
|Day high||$17.53||Avg. volume||1,128,271|
|50-day MA||$19.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.54||Market Cap||2.10B|
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS) Company Bio
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions provides mission critical products, solutions, and services primarily for the United States Government. The company operates through three segments, Kratos Government Solutions (KGS), Unmanned Systems, and Public Safety & Security (PSS). The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KTOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KTOS Latest Social Stream
View Full KTOS Social Stream
Latest KTOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KTOS as an investment opportunity.
In a report issued on January 18, Sheila Kahyaoglu from Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Kratos Defense (KTOS – Research Report), with a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $17.47, close to its 52-week low of $16.55. According to TipRanks.com, Kahyaoglu is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.5% and a 61.4% success rate. Kahyaoglu covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, L3Harris Technologies, and Raytheon Technologies. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Kratos Defense with a $24.80 average price target, representing a 46.4% upside.
After 35% plunge in 2021, the gambling stock looks attractive. Also, Wall Street opinions on Domino’s Pizza, Tower Semiconductor, Beam Therapeutics, and Kratos Defense & Security Solutions.
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, today announced that its President & CEO, Eric DeMarco, and its Executive VP & CFO, Deanna Lund, will present at the Needham Virtual Growth Conference on January 12th at 4:15pm Eastern. A live webcast of Kratos’ presentation will be available on the Company’s website at https://ir.kratosdefense.com/events-presentations. The webcast will be archive
Kratos (KTOS) clinches a modification contract to procure 65 BQM-177A Sub sonic Aerial Targets for the U.S Navy and its foreign allies.
KTOS Price Returns
Continue Researching KTOSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch