Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KTOS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KTOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KTOS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KTOS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
KTOS Stock Summary
- KTOS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 10,396.31 -- higher than 99.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KTOS is currently 84.09, higher than 94.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- KTOS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 31.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc are EVBG, SPSC, ALTR, PAYA, and SLP.
- KTOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.kratosdefense.com.
KTOS Valuation Summary
- KTOS's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 12.12% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KTOS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 109.1 over the prior 243 months.
- KTOS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KTOS.
KTOS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 662.5%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 41%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.47%.
The table below shows KTOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KTOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KTOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.2% of graded US stocks.
- KTOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.515 -- ranking 10th of 12 Defense stocks.
- VSTO, WRAP, and LMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KTOS.
The table below shows KTOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KTOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KTOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.74||52-week high||$28.85|
|Prev. close||$13.93||52-week low||$12.54|
|Day high||$13.85||Avg. volume||1,112,425|
|50-day MA||$14.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.50||Market Cap||1.72B|
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS) Company Bio
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions provides mission critical products, solutions, and services primarily for the United States Government. The company operates through three segments, Kratos Government Solutions (KGS), Unmanned Systems, and Public Safety & Security (PSS). The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KTOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KTOS Latest Social Stream
View Full KTOS Social Stream
Latest KTOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KTOS as an investment opportunity.
Kratos Defense's (KTOS) fourth-quarter 2021 adjusted earnings of 11 cents per share improve 37.5% from 8 cents reported in the prior-year quarter.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS) CEO Eric DeMarco on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Marie Mendoza - SVP and General Counsel Eric DeMarco - President and CEO Deanna Lund - EVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Mike Crawford - B. Riley Securities FBR Christopher...
Kratos (KTOS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.22% and 1.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Approximately $300 Million Outstanding on 6.5% Notes To be Replaced by New 5 Year Bank Credit FacilitySAN DIEGO, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, today announced the refinancing of its outstanding $90 million Revolving Credit Facility and $300 million 6.5% Senior Secured Notes, with a new 5-year $200 million Revolving Credit Facility and 5-year $200 million Term Loan A (collectively, the “Ne
Fiscal 2021 Revenues of $811.5 Million and Fourth Quarter 2021 Revenues of $211.6 Million Increased 8.5 percent and 2.5 Percent over Fiscal Year and Fourth Quarter 2020 Revenues, Respectively Fiscal 2021 Unmanned Systems Segment Revenues of $231.9 Million and Fourth Quarter 2021 Revenues of $54.4 Million, Increased 24.0 Percent and 9.9 Percent over Fiscal Year and Fourth Quarter 2020 Revenues, Respectively Fiscal 2021 Space, Satellite and Cyber Business Revenues of $276.3 million and Fourth Quar
KTOS Price Returns
Continue Researching KTOSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch