Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS): Price and Financial Metrics
KTOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.18||52-week high||$16.23|
|Prev. close||$13.28||52-week low||$8.90|
|Day high||$13.39||Avg. volume||754,572|
|50-day MA||$13.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.71||Market Cap||1.68B|
KTOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KTOS POWR Grades
- KTOS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KTOS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KTOS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
KTOS Stock Summary
- KTOS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 32.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -11.04%, KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 24.35% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KTOS has reported earnings growth of -176.27%, putting it ahead of merely 9.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS INC are AXGN, SKYT, ASPN, SGHT, and SONM.
- KTOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.kratosdefense.com.
KTOS Valuation Summary
- KTOS's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KTOS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KTOS.
KTOS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 3.14%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.24%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1200%.
The table below shows KTOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KTOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KTOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.2% of graded US stocks.
- KTOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.515 -- ranking 10th of 12 Defense stocks.
- VSTO, WRAP, and LMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KTOS.
The table below shows KTOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KTOS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KTOS, see our KTOS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS) Company Bio
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions provides mission critical products, solutions, and services primarily for the United States Government. The company operates through three segments, Kratos Government Solutions (KGS), Unmanned Systems, and Public Safety & Security (PSS). The company was founded in 1994 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KTOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KTOS Latest Social Stream
View Full KTOS Social Stream
Latest KTOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KTOS as an investment opportunity.
Kratos and Clearbox Systems Partner to Develop Advanced Dynamic Satellite Ground and Space Domain Awareness Solutions
Clearbox’s Foresight Network and Spectrum Monitoring Product Will Become the Latest to Run on Kratos’ OpenSpace® Virtual Ground SystemSAN DIEGO and NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia, May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTOS), a technology company in Defense, National Security and Global Markets, and Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd, the Australian company that uses technology to provide better approaches and techniques for the operations and management of communi
Wall Street Analysts See a 25.9% Upside in Kratos (KTOS): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 25.9% in Kratos (KTOS). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Kratos Defense (KTOS) Q1 Earnings Beat, Revenues Rise Y/Y
Kratos Defense's (KTOS) first-quarter earnings surpass the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 3 cents by 100%. Total revenues increase 18.1% from $196.2 million in the year-ago quarter.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (NASDAQ:KTOS) adds US$73m to market cap in the past 7 days, though investors from three years ago are still down 20%
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KTOS...
Kratos Defense Self-Driving Trucks are on the Road Across the United States, Increasing Worker Safety and Addressing Workforce Shortfalls
Photo 1 Kratos (Self-Driving) Autonomous Truck Mounted Attenuator vehicle operating on the road is deployed in several US States as well as in England Photo 2 Kratos (Self-Driving) Tractor Trailer deployed to help solve the truck driver shortage challenge across the United States Photo 3 Kratos (Self-Driving) 18-Wheeler supporting the Agriculture Industry to address driver shortage; even in inclement weather SAN DIEGO, May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (N
KTOS Price Returns
Continue Researching KTOSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...