KVH Industries, Inc. (KVHI): Price and Financial Metrics
KVHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.10||52-week high||$12.10|
|Prev. close||$5.18||52-week low||$5.08|
|Day high||$5.21||Avg. volume||83,648|
|50-day MA||$6.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.06||Market Cap||99.63M|
KVHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KVHI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where KVHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KVHI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- KVHI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.65% of US stocks).
KVHI Stock Summary
- KVHI's current price/earnings ratio is 3.31, which is higher than just 3.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For KVHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.04% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KVH INDUSTRIES INC is reporting a growth rate of -653.04%; that's higher than just 2.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KVH INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CTS, ECOR, IRIX, TIVC, and SHYF.
- KVHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KVH INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.kvh.com.
KVHI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KVHI's EV/EBIT ratio is 85.28% lower, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, KVHI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 260.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KVHI.
KVHI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.07%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.44%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.72%.
The table below shows KVHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KVHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KVHI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.4% of graded US stocks.
- KVHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.975 -- ranking 48th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LEDS, MXL, and ALPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KVHI.
The table below shows KVHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KVH Industries, Inc. (KVHI) Company Bio
KVH Industries, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets mobile communication products and services for the marine and land mobile markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Middletown, Rhode Island.
KVHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KVHI Latest Social Stream
View Full KVHI Social Stream
Latest KVHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KVH INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KVHI as an investment opportunity.
KVH TracNet Hybrid Communications and TracVision Satellite TV Honored by National Marine Electronics Association
Leading maritime industry group lauds KVH’s groundbreaking integrated satcom, 5G, and Wi-Fi communications system while recognizing KVH’s premier marine satellite TV solutions for the 26th consecutive yearMIDDLETOWN, R.I., Sept. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The members of the National Marine Electronics Association recognized the performance and reliability of the TracNet™ H60 hybrid communications terminal and the TracVision® UHD7 satellite TV system from KVH Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: KVHI) dur
New reseller agreement enables KVH to sell the high-speed, low latency Starlink on its own or integrated with KVH TracNet terminals and the KVH ONE global networkMIDDLETOWN, R.I., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, KVH Industries, Inc., (Nasdaq: KVHI), announced that it is adding Starlink to its service portfolio. KVH will sell Starlink on its own and also as a KVH ONE™ global network companion service. KVH, a leading provider of intelligent hybrid connectivity for maritime applications,
Agreement Establishes Long-term Geosynchronous Orbit (GEO) Foundation for KVH’s Hybrid Maritime Connectivity SolutionsMIDDLETOWN, R.I., Aug. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KVH Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: KVHI), today announced the completion of a three-year renewal of its satellite services contract with Intelsat. The renewal includes increased network capacity, the flexibility to support future bandwidth adjustments, and reduced service costs that will enable KVH to offer even more competitive airt
Q2 2023 KVH Industries Inc Earnings Call
MIDDLETOWN, R.I., Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KVH Industries, Inc., (Nasdaq: KVHI), reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 today. The company will hold a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. ET today, which can be accessed at investors.kvh.com. Following the call, a replay of the webcast will be available through the company’s website. Second Quarter 2023 Highlights Total revenues from continuing operations in the second quarter of 2023 were $34.2 m
KVHI Price Returns