KVH Industries, Inc. (KVHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KVHI POWR Grades
- KVHI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- KVHI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KVHI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
KVHI Stock Summary
- For KVHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.75% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.87%, KVH INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.46% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KVHI has reported earnings growth of -351.15%, putting it ahead of merely 4.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KVH INDUSTRIES INC are SNES, CRSR, RWLK, CVV, and AWH.
- KVHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KVH INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.kvh.com.
KVHI Valuation Summary
- KVHI's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.1; this is 62.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KVHI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 98.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KVHI.
KVHI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.07%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.44%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.72%.
The table below shows KVHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KVHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KVHI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.4% of graded US stocks.
- KVHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.975 -- ranking 48th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LEDS, MXL, and ALPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KVHI.
The table below shows KVHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KVHI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KVHI, see our KVHI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
KVHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KVHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.37||52-week high||$11.88|
|Prev. close||$11.33||52-week low||$6.89|
|Day high||$11.37||Avg. volume||39,782|
|50-day MA||$10.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.70||Market Cap||217.77M|
KVH Industries, Inc. (KVHI) Company Bio
KVH Industries, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets mobile communication products and services for the marine and land mobile markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Middletown, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
KVHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KVHI Latest Social Stream
View Full KVHI Social Stream
Latest KVHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KVH INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KVHI as an investment opportunity.
KVH Industries, Inc. (KVHI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
KVH Industries, Inc. (KVHI)
Q4 2022 Results Conference Call
March 16, 2023 09:00 AM ET
Roger Kuebel - CFO
Brent Bruun - CEO
Bob Balog - COO
Conference Call Participants
Chris Quilty - Quilty Analytics
Ryan Koontz - Needham
Hello, and welcome to the Quarter Four Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Caroline, and I will be your coordinator for today's event. [Operator Instructions]
I will now hand over the call to your host, Mr. Roger Kuebel, to begin today's conference. Thank you.
Thank you, Caroline. Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joini...
KVH Industries Q4 Gets Boost From Airtime Revenue, India Expansion Serving As Additional Catalyst: Analyst
https://cdn.benzinga.com/files/images/story/2023/03/17/kvhi.png?optimize=medium&dpr=2&auto=webp&crop=1200%2C800 Needham analyst Ryan Koontz maintained a Buy rating on KVH Industries, Inc (NASDAQ: KVHI) with a price target of $13.00. KVHI reported 4Q22 revenue from continuing operations of $36 million, above the $34.3 million consensus. Adjusted EBITDA of $4.3 million was solidly above the $3.5 million consensus. Total revenue from continued operations increased +2% Y/Y, mainly driven by strength
Q4 2022 KVH Industries Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 KVH Industries Inc Earnings Call
KVH Industries (KVHI) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
KVH (KVHI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 166.67% and 2.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
KVH Industries Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
MIDDLETOWN, R.I., March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KVH Industries, Inc., (Nasdaq: KVHI), reported financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 today. The company will hold a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. ET today, which can be accessed at investors.kvh.com. Following the call, a replay of the webcast will be available through the company’s website. Fourth Quarter 2022 Highlights Total revenues from continuing operations increased by 2% in the
KVHI Price Returns
Continue Researching KVHIWant to see what other sources are saying about Kvh Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Kvh Industries Inc (KVHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kvh Industries Inc (KVHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kvh Industries Inc (KVHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...