Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. (KW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KW POWR Grades
- KW scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.03% of US stocks.
- KW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- KW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.52% of US stocks).
KW Stock Summary
- KW's current price/earnings ratio is 34.83, which is higher than 82.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KW is currently 68.61, higher than 94.27% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 95.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC are GTY, FCPT, BRT, SEM, and WSR.
- Visit KW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kennedywilson.com.
KW Valuation Summary
- KW's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 185 months, KW's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KW.
KW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -27%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -13.29%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -125.2%.
The table below shows KW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.57% of graded US stocks.
- KW's asset turnover comes in at 0.057 -- ranking 52nd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- SRG, NOVC, and MMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KW.
The table below shows KW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KW, see our KW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$23.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
KW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.14||52-week high||$25.30|
|Prev. close||$16.36||52-week low||$13.97|
|Day high||$16.60||Avg. volume||1,377,040|
|50-day MA||$17.25||Dividend yield||5.5%|
|200-day MA||$17.56||Market Cap||2.23B|
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. (KW) Company Bio
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings invests in real estate related investments, including commercial, multifamily, loan purchases and originations, residential, and hotels. The company offers a comprehensive array of real estate services including investment management, property services, auction, conventional sales, brokerage and research. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Beverly Hills, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
KW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KW Latest Social Stream
View Full KW Social Stream
Latest KW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KW as an investment opportunity.
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings (NYSE:KW) investors are up 3.4% in the past week, but earnings have declined over the last three years
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But if you invest in individual stocks, some are...
Why Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Was Rising Today
Shares of Kennedy-Wilson Holdings (NYSE: KW) were rising today, up 11.8% as of 12:54 p.m. ET. The real estate investment company rose on news that it would be added to the S&P MidCap 400 index, in a big reshuffling of stocks within several S&P indexes. This is because investors perceive demand for the stock will rise as some institutional investors are restricted to buy stocks within an index, or even just indexes themselves over individual names.
Fair Isaac & Co. Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices ("S&P DJI") will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, March 20, to coincide with the quarterly rebalance. The changes are being made to ensure each index is more representative of its market capitalization range. The company moving to the S&P 500 is more representative of the large-cap market space. All companies moving to the S&P MidCap 400 are more representative of the mid
Oceanfront Ranch Where ‘Lost’ and ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Have Filmed Sells for $36.5 Million
An oceanfront ranch in Hawaii, where scenes from “Lost” and “Hawaii Five-O” were filmed, has sold for $36.5 million, according to the listing agents. Known as Dillingham Ranch, the property spans about 2,740 acres on the north shore of Oahu, said Matt Beall of Hawai’i Life, one of the listing agents. The seller is California-based real-estate investment firm Kennedy Wilson which purchased the property for $26 million in 2006, records show.
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings (NYSE:KW) Has Affirmed Its Dividend Of $0.24
The board of Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:KW ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 6th of April...
KW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...