Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. (KW): Price and Financial Metrics
KW Stock Summary
- For KW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.65% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc comes in at -21.92%, a number that bests just 8.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SLM, SMHI, MDRR, RGS, and RESI.
- KW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.kennedywilson.com.
KW Stock Price Chart More Charts
KW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.37||52-week high||$23.50|
|Prev. close||$22.39||52-week low||$19.85|
|Day high||$22.48||Avg. volume||331,903|
|50-day MA||$22.32||Dividend yield||3.93%|
|200-day MA||$21.76||Market Cap||3.19B|
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. (KW) Company Bio
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings invests in real estate related investments, including commercial, multifamily, loan purchases and originations, residential, and hotels. The company offers a comprehensive array of real estate services including investment management, property services, auction, conventional sales, brokerage and research. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Beverly Hills, California.