Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. (KW): Price and Financial Metrics
KW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.77||52-week high||$18.90|
|Prev. close||$14.84||52-week low||$13.97|
|Day high||$15.09||Avg. volume||981,201|
|50-day MA||$16.12||Dividend yield||6.34%|
|200-day MA||$16.38||Market Cap||2.06B|
KW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KW POWR Grades
- KW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 69.28% of US stocks.
- KW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
KW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KW is currently 40.48, higher than 91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For KW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.91% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KW is more volatile than merely 7.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEM, SBGI, NFE, SGRY, and GTY.
- Visit KW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kennedywilson.com.
KW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, KW's price/earnings ratio is 119.7% higher, now standing at 59.1.
- KW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 192 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KW.
KW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -27%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -13.29%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -125.2%.
The table below shows KW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.57% of graded US stocks.
- KW's asset turnover comes in at 0.057 -- ranking 52nd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- SRG, NOVC, and MMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KW.
The table below shows KW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. (KW) Company Bio
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings invests in real estate related investments, including commercial, multifamily, loan purchases and originations, residential, and hotels. The company offers a comprehensive array of real estate services including investment management, property services, auction, conventional sales, brokerage and research. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Beverly Hills, California.
KW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KW Latest Social Stream
View Full KW Social Stream
Latest KW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KW as an investment opportunity.
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:KW ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is one...
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., September 14, 2023--Global real estate investment company Kennedy Wilson (NYSE: KW) today announced that after 33 years of dedicated service, Mary Ricks has decided to retire as President of Kennedy Wilson and as Director on the company’s Board. Mary will serve as a consultant to Kennedy Wilson to aid in the transition.
The board of Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:KW ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.24 per share on...
Kennedy Wilson Completes Construction of Three Multifamily Developments in Ireland Totaling 800 Units
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., September 11, 2023--Global real estate investment company Kennedy Wilson (NYSE: KW) has completed three major residential developments in Dublin, Ireland – Coopers Cross, The Grange, and Sanford Lodge – that have added approximately 800 units to Kennedy Wilson’s Irish multifamily portfolio, which now totals over 3,300 units with another 232 units under development.
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc.'s ( NYSE:KW ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.24 per share on 5th of...
KW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch