Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. (KW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KW POWR Grades
- KW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 75.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- KW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
KW Stock Summary
- For KW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.91% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc comes in at -22.69%, a number that bests only 17.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KW comes in at -11.51% -- higher than that of only 19.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTT, NXRT, NOVA, ALCO, and VNO.
- KW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.kennedywilson.com.
KW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.58||52-week high||$21.13|
|Prev. close||$19.35||52-week low||$12.55|
|Day high||$19.68||Avg. volume||415,880|
|50-day MA||$20.43||Dividend yield||4.49%|
|200-day MA||$17.12||Market Cap||2.76B|
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. (KW) Company Bio
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings invests in real estate related investments, including commercial, multifamily, loan purchases and originations, residential, and hotels. The company offers a comprehensive array of real estate services including investment management, property services, auction, conventional sales, brokerage and research. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Beverly Hills, California.
KW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 109%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc ended up being:
- 36% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.7% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 64% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 91.27% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 11% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 84.41% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KW Latest Social Stream
View Full KW Social Stream
Latest KW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KW as an investment opportunity.
Kennedy-Wilson (KW) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 4.27%Payable July 8; for shareholders of record June 30; ex-div June 29.See KW Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
We believe investing is smart because history shows that stock markets go higher in the long term. But not every stock...
Photo by Tinnakorn Jorruang/iStock via Getty Images When going through my list of potential buys I came across Kennedy-Wilson (KW). I added the company to my list before the pandemic as I have around 25% of my portfolio in real estate. KW is not a specialized real estate company such...
Kennedy-Wilson, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Kennedy-Wilson, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Kennedy-Wilson, Inc.Global Credit Research - 09 Apr 2021New York, April 09, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Kennedy-Wilson, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 7 April 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its complet...
Global real estate investment company Kennedy Wilson (NYSE: KW) announces that its debt investment platform has crossed $1 billion in loans secured by high-quality real estate across the Western United States. The new milestone comes on the heels of the company launching a new $2 billion debt platform in mid-2020.
KW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch