Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. (KW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KW POWR Grades
- KW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 77.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.94% of US stocks).
KW Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 94.97% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc comes in at -22.69%, a number that bests merely 16.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KW comes in at -11.17% -- higher than that of just 19.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTT, ALCO, NHI, AQN, and GTN.
- Visit KW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kennedywilson.com.
KW Valuation Summary
- KW's price/earnings ratio is 28.5; this is 28.66% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 165 months, KW's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 165 months, KW's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KW.
KW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.9%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 118.9%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 125.59%.
The table below shows KW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.12||52-week high||$21.13|
|Prev. close||$20.26||52-week low||$12.77|
|Day high||$20.40||Avg. volume||425,406|
|50-day MA||$20.00||Dividend yield||4.36%|
|200-day MA||$18.60||Market Cap||2.83B|
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. (KW) Company Bio
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings invests in real estate related investments, including commercial, multifamily, loan purchases and originations, residential, and hotels. The company offers a comprehensive array of real estate services including investment management, property services, auction, conventional sales, brokerage and research. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Beverly Hills, California.
KW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc ended up being:
- As a business, KW is generating more cash flow than 84.79% of positive cash flow stocks in the Real Estate.
- 33% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 6.9% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 67% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 93.06% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KW Latest Social Stream
View Full KW Social Stream
Latest KW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KW as an investment opportunity.
RudyBalasko/iStock via Getty Images Last month I started a position in DIC Asset AG (DDCCF). DIC Asset AG is a small real estate company in Germany, that has been growing its dividend pretty quickly over the last few years. Nevertheless, the company is still relatively small and has the opportunity...
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We have processed the filings of the more than 866 world-class investment firms that we track and now have access to the collective wisdom contained in […]
The platform, which includes partners across insurance and sovereign wealth, invests across the entire real estate debt capital structure in the U.S., UK and Europe.The development includes a new $700 million debt investment platform in partnership with a global institutional investor.The Company will target loans secured by high-quality real estate...
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., July 14, 2021--Global real estate investment company Kennedy Wilson (NYSE: KW) has expanded its global debt platform to over $3 billion. The platform, which includes partners across insurance and sovereign wealth, invests across the entire real estate debt capital structure in the U.S., UK and Europe, with $1.3 billion of loans currently deployed.
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be...
KW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch