Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. (KW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KW's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 1.76% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- KW's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 216.83% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 96.63% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KW's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AUY, BMA, SGA, SHLX and SNY.
KW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 5.36%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc produces a dividend yield 5.2% -- which falls in the top 14.64%.
- KW's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 74.13% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 75% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
KW Dividend Chart
KW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KW Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on KW dividends?Want to do more research on Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc Common Stock (KW) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) - Dividend Investor
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha