Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KWR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.92% of US stocks.
- KWR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- KWR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.07% of US stocks).
KWR Stock Summary
- KWR's went public 32.72 years ago, making it older than 85.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- KWR's current price/earnings ratio is 43.92, which is higher than 85.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KWR is currently 170.5, higher than 97.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUAKER CHEMICAL CORP are WOOF, PSN, MIXT, OLLI, and SCS.
- KWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUAKER CHEMICAL CORP's official web site, go to www.quakerchem.com.
KWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KWR's price/sales ratio is 5.26% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, KWR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KWR.
KWR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.8%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 13.91%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1067.37%.
The table below shows KWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.36% of graded US stocks.
- KWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 41st of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TUSK, OXY, and VTNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KWR.
The table below shows KWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$183.78||52-week high||$245.22|
|Prev. close||$193.42||52-week low||$129.06|
|Day high||$191.80||Avg. volume||73,766|
|50-day MA||$165.30||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$164.59||Market Cap||3.30B|
Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) Company Bio
Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
KWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KWR Latest Social Stream
View Full KWR Social Stream
Latest KWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUAKER CHEMICAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KWR as an investment opportunity.
The Board of Directors of Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.435 per share, payable on January 31, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 17, 2023.
Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE:NYSE:KWR) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 04, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Jeffrey Schnell - Head of Investor Relations Andy Tometich -…
Quaker Chemical (KWR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.68% and 1.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WASHINGTON (dpa-AFX) - Quaker Chemical Corp. (KWR) reported earnings for third quarter that decreased from last year but beat the Street estimates.The company''s bottom line totaled $25.9 million, …
Quaker Houghton ("the Company") (NYSE: KWR), the global leader in industrial process fluids, today announced its third quarter 2022 results.
KWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|