Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR): Price and Financial Metrics
KWR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 818.07, Quaker Chemical Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KWR is currently 33.08, higher than 84.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that KWR's revenue has grown 49.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.35% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Quaker Chemical Corp are JJSF, EYE, EVI, EPAC, and TTSH.
- Visit KWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quakerchem.com.
KWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$290.12||52-week high||$301.99|
|Prev. close||$294.90||52-week low||$108.14|
|Day high||$298.33||Avg. volume||66,294|
|50-day MA||$270.41||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$215.52||Market Cap||5.17B|
Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) Company Bio
Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
KWR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KWR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Quaker Chemical Corp ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 58.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quaker Chemical Corp ended up being:
- Quaker Chemical Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 66.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Quaker Chemical Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 67.52% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KWR Latest Social Stream
View Full KWR Social Stream
Latest KWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quaker Chemical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KWR as an investment opportunity.
Quaker Chemical (KWR) declares $0.395/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.53%Payable April 30; for shareholders of record April 16; ex-div April 15.See KWR Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
The Board of Directors of Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.395 per share, payable on April 30, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 16, 2021.
Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today announced the following schedule and contact information for its fourth quarter and full year earnings release and investor call.
Quaker Chemical Corporation ( NYSE:KWR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NYSE gainers with a relatively...
On November 18, 2020, Quaker Chemical (NYSE:KWR) declared a dividend payable on January 29, 2021 to its shareholders. Quaker Chemical also announced that …
KWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KWRWant to see what other sources are saying about Quaker Chemical Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!