Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KWR POWR Grades
- KWR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KWR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- KWR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
KWR Stock Summary
- KWR's went public 31.35 years ago, making it older than 84.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KWR is currently 28.78, higher than 82.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Quaker Chemical Corp is reporting a growth rate of -11,479.42%; that's higher than just 0.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARWR, NFE, GB, MKL, and UMH.
- Visit KWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quakerchem.com.
KWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KWR's price/earnings ratio is 67.25% higher, now standing at 38.3.
- Over the past 243 months, KWR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
- KWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KWR.
KWR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -119.73%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.92%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 2.05%.
The table below shows KWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$239.80||52-week high||$301.99|
|Prev. close||$234.35||52-week low||$170.31|
|Day high||$239.97||Avg. volume||69,982|
|50-day MA||$236.53||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$244.13||Market Cap||4.29B|
Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) Company Bio
Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
KWR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KWR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Quaker Chemical Corp ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 58.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for KWR, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 82% of its capital from equity, and 18% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 54.45% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Quaker Chemical Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Quaker Chemical Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.3. This coverage rate is greater than that of 60.28% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KWR Latest Social Stream
View Full KWR Social Stream
Latest KWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quaker Chemical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KWR as an investment opportunity.
Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today announced the following schedule and contact information for its second quarter earnings release and investor call.
bjdlzx/E+ via Getty Images Introduction I have been keeping an eye on Quaker Chemical (KWR) since 2016, and I was interested in the company when it announced its acquisition of Houghton (it’s now doing business as Quaker Houghton, but the official company name is still Quaker Chemical, and I will...
Quaker Chemical Corporation found using ticker (KWR) have now 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 300 and 255 calculating the average target price we see 275. Given that the stocks previous close was at 234.16 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 17.4%. There is a 50 day moving average of 237.27 and the 200 day MA is 252.71. The market capitalisation for the company is $4,239m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="KWR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Quaker Chemical Corporation develops, produces, and markets various formulated chemical specialty products for a range of heavy industrial and manufacturing applications. It o...
The May reading showed higher production on a monthly comparison basis across all regions, reflecting restoration of capacity following the devastating winter storm in the U.S. Gulf Coast.
Save(0) Please login to bookmark Username or Email Address Password Remember Me US chemical company Quaker Chemical is seeking special leave from the High Court  Subscribe for instant access to all Lawyerly content. Already a subscriber? Username or Email Address Password Remember Me Lost your password? Want to test drive Lawyerly? Contact us to take a free trial. The post Quaker asks High Court to weigh in on grace periods for publicly disclosing invention appeared first on Lawyerly .
KWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|