Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KWR POWR Grades
- KWR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 70.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KWR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- KWR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
KWR Stock Summary
- KWR's went public 31.58 years ago, making it older than 84.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Quaker Chemical Corp is higher than 85.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, KWR has reported earnings growth of -1,071.03%, putting it ahead of merely 1.87% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Quaker Chemical Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be JW.A, ALK, KINS, FLOW, and OMI.
- Visit KWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quakerchem.com.
KWR Valuation Summary
- KWR's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 81.25% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- KWR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KWR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KWR.
KWR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 102.35%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1105.89%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 66.04%.
The table below shows KWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.45% of graded US stocks.
- KWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.563 -- ranking 40th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- DK, OXY, and GTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KWR.
The table below shows KWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$235.63||52-week high||$301.99|
|Prev. close||$236.02||52-week low||$185.05|
|Day high||$240.08||Avg. volume||63,563|
|50-day MA||$246.65||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$249.63||Market Cap||4.21B|
Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) Company Bio
Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
KWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KWR Latest Social Stream
View Full KWR Social Stream
Latest KWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quaker Chemical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KWR as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Are Quaker Chemical Corporation's (NYSE:KWR) Fundamentals Good Enough to Warrant Buying Given The Stock's Recent Weakness?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Quaker Chemical's (NYSE:KWR) recent performance, when its stock has declined...
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Quaker Houghton ("the Company", NYSE: KWR), the global leader in industrial process fluids, today announced that Andrew (Andy) Tometich will become its new Chief Executive Officer and President, as well as a member of the Board of Directors effective December 1, 2021. Mr. Tometich will enter Quaker Houghton in early October 2021 and begin transitioning with Michael F. Barry who will retire on December 31, 2021. Mr. Barry has worked at Quaker Houghton for more than 23 years, and spent the last 13
Mining companies today face complex challenges as never before. Under increasing pressures to create a safe work environment and lower environmental impact, while also reducing costs, mining operations must be more efficient than ever.
KWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|