Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR): Price and Financial Metrics
KWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$177.08||52-week high||$216.45|
|Prev. close||$175.69||52-week low||$138.67|
|Day high||$178.80||Avg. volume||89,862|
|50-day MA||$158.08||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$181.70||Market Cap||3.18B|
KWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KWR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.96% of US stocks.
- KWR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KWR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
KWR Stock Summary
- QUAKER CHEMICAL CORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.3% of US equities in our set.
- KWR's current price/earnings ratio is 177.81, which is higher than 97.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -13.43%, QUAKER CHEMICAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 22.42% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUAKER CHEMICAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MORN, CIGI, BWFG, HELE, and SFM.
- Visit KWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quakerchem.com.
KWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, KWR's price/sales ratio is 15.38% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- KWR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 162.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KWR.
KWR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -62.04%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.06%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.8%.
The table below shows KWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.36% of graded US stocks.
- KWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 41st of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TUSK, OXY, and VTNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KWR.
The table below shows KWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) Company Bio
Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
KWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KWR Latest Social Stream
View Full KWR Social Stream
Latest KWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUAKER CHEMICAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KWR as an investment opportunity.
Quaker Chemical Corporation ( NYSE:KWR ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price...
The Board of Directors of Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.455 per share, payable on January 31, 2024, to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 17, 2024.
Quaker Chemical (KWR) benefits from higher selling price, product mix and favorable currency swings in Q3.
Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE:KWR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Quaker Houghton Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the call over to […]
Q3 2023 Quaker Chemical Corp Earnings Call
KWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|