Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KWR POWR Grades
- KWR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.98% of US stocks.
- KWR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KWR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.01% of US stocks).
KWR Stock Summary
- Quaker Chemical Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KWR is currently 69.9, higher than 92.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Quaker Chemical Corp is reporting a growth rate of 193.01%; that's higher than 89.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Quaker Chemical Corp are ALG, HMN, DLX, LCUT, and WOOF.
- Visit KWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quakerchem.com.
KWR Valuation Summary
- KWR's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 81.25% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- KWR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KWR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KWR.
KWR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -140.75%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 73.31%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 55.38%.
The table below shows KWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.36% of graded US stocks.
- KWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 41st of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TUSK, OXY, and VTNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KWR.
The table below shows KWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$193.74||52-week high||$276.60|
|Prev. close||$187.82||52-week low||$129.79|
|Day high||$194.50||Avg. volume||74,678|
|50-day MA||$152.66||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$188.94||Market Cap||3.47B|
Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) Company Bio
Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
KWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KWR Latest Social Stream
View Full KWR Social Stream
Latest KWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quaker Chemical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KWR as an investment opportunity.
Quaker Chemical (KWR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -20.37% and 0.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Quaker Houghton ("the Company") (NYSE: KWR), the global leader in industrial process fluids, today announced its fourth quarter and full year 2021 results.
Ingevity (NGVT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.86% and 15.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The Board of Directors of Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.415 per share, payable on April 29, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 14, 2022.
Quaker Chemical (KWR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
KWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|