Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KWR POWR Grades
- KWR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KWR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- KWR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.23% of US stocks).
KWR Stock Summary
- KWR's went public 31.16 years ago, making it older than 84.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KWR is currently 28.52, higher than 83.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, KWR has reported earnings growth of -11,479.42%, putting it ahead of only 0.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SXT, CTB, CFX, PSN, and PRMW.
- KWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quaker Chemical Corp's official web site, go to www.quakerchem.com.
KWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$232.98||52-week high||$301.99|
|Prev. close||$234.74||52-week low||$162.28|
|Day high||$234.32||Avg. volume||80,795|
|50-day MA||$241.36||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$233.24||Market Cap||4.16B|
Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) Company Bio
Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
KWR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KWR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Quaker Chemical Corp ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 44%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quaker Chemical Corp ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 83% of its capital from equity, and 17% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 54.85% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- KWR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 7%; for context, that number is higher than 45.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Quaker Chemical Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KWR Latest Social Stream
View Full KWR Social Stream
Latest KWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quaker Chemical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KWR as an investment opportunity.
Quaker Houghton (KWR) declares $0.395/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.68%Payable July 30; for shareholders of record July 16; ex-div July 15.See KWR Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
The Board of Directors of Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.395 per share, payable on July 30, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 16, 2021.
Deutsche Bank Stick to Their Buy Rating for Quaker Chemical
All of our plants around the world are operating, and we are continuing to meet our customer needs despite the increasingly challenging conditions caused by COVID as well as the current year global supply chain pressures that have impacted raw material availability. While we knew raw materials were increasing the last time we talked, the increases have continued longer and at a higher level than we expected.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Quaker Chemical Corp. (NYSE:KWR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
KWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|