Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR): Price and Financial Metrics
KWR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 821.95, Quaker Chemical Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KWR is currently 33.24, higher than 84.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Quaker Chemical Corp comes in at 49.22%, a number that bests 89.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Quaker Chemical Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EYE, JJSF, SUM, TTSH, and EPAC.
- KWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quaker Chemical Corp's official web site, go to www.quakerchem.com.
KWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$282.38||52-week high||$301.99|
|Prev. close||$296.30||52-week low||$108.14|
|Day high||$298.04||Avg. volume||71,868|
|50-day MA||$271.24||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$216.13||Market Cap||5.04B|
Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) Company Bio
Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
KWR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Quaker Chemical Corp. To summarize, we found that Quaker Chemical Corp ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 58.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quaker Chemical Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 85. Its equity weight surpasses that of 68.27% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Quaker Chemical Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 66.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Quaker Chemical Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KWR Latest Social Stream
View Full KWR Social Stream
Latest KWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quaker Chemical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KWR as an investment opportunity.
Quaker Chemical (KWR) declares $0.395/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.53%Payable April 30; for shareholders of record April 16; ex-div April 15.See KWR Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today announced the following schedule and contact information for its fourth quarter and full year earnings release and investor call.
Quaker Chemical Corporation ( NYSE:KWR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NYSE gainers with a relatively...
On November 18, 2020, Quaker Chemical (NYSE:KWR) declared a dividend payable on January 29, 2021 to its shareholders. Quaker Chemical also announced that …
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 60 Presenting CompaniesNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 13, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its two-day Winter 2021 Virtual Investor Conference, to take place Wednesday and Thursday, January 13-14, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
KWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KWRWant to see what other sources are saying about Quaker Chemical Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!