Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR): Price and Financial Metrics
KWR Stock Summary
- KWR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 330.98 -- higher than 87.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Quaker Chemical Corp is higher than 84.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.6%, Quaker Chemical Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.1% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Quaker Chemical Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ESE, FELE, NWBI, FCFS, and CBU.
- Visit KWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quakerchem.com.
KWR Stock Price Chart More Charts
KWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.80||52-week high||$224.30|
|Prev. close||$160.08||52-week low||$141.79|
|Day high||$161.00||Avg. volume||93,705|
|50-day MA||$153.39||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$179.51||Market Cap||2.82B|
Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) Company Bio
Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.