Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KXIN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KXIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- KXIN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 27 weeks.
- KXIN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
KXIN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KXIN is -602.91 -- better than only 0.11% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Kaixin Auto Holdings's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- KXIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kaixin Auto Holdings are CSTM, INSG, BE, VVV, and KLXE.
- KXIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kaixin Auto Holdings's official web site, go to ir.kaixin.com.
KXIN Valuation Summary
- KXIN's EV/EBIT ratio is -28; this is 247.76% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 44 months, KXIN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA $NA.
- KXIN's price/sales ratio has moved NA $NA over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KXIN.
KXIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KXIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.26||52-week high||$13.40|
|Prev. close||$2.14||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$2.32||Avg. volume||2,384,827|
|50-day MA||$2.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.11||Market Cap||152.38M|
Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN) Company Bio
Kaixin Auto Holdings operates as a used car dealership in the People's Republic of China. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 14 dealerships. It also provides financing channels to its customers through its partnership with financial institutions; and value-added services to its customers, including insurance, extended warranties, and after-sales services. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China. Kaixin Auto Holdings is a subsidiary of Renren Inc.
KXIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KXIN Latest Social Stream
View Full KXIN Social Stream
Latest KXIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kaixin Auto Holdings that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KXIN as an investment opportunity.
We're kicking off another exciting week of trading with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday morning.
BEIJING, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaixin Auto Holdings (“Kaixin” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: KXIN) today announced the results of the extraordinary shareholders’ meeting held on May 7, 2021. All agenda items presented at the meeting were approved by the shareholders, namely, (a) as an ordinary resolution that each authorised issued and unissued Ordinary share of a par value of US$0.0001 each be subdivided into 2 shares of a par value of US$0.00005 each, such that immediately following the Share Subdivision, the authorised share capital of the Company will be US$50,000 divided into 1,000,000,000 Ordinary shares of a par value of US$0.00005 each and (b) as a special resolution that the currently effective Second Amended and Restated Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Com...
Sysorex (SYSX) stock is rocketing higher on Thursday after announcing a reverse triangular merger with TTM Digital Assets & Technologies.
It's time for the midday market update for Thursday as several companies are on the move with various increases and decreases.
KXIN stock is up today on the heels of a big merger announcement.
KXIN Price Returns