Ladder Capital Corp (LADR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LADR POWR Grades
- LADR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 71.18% of US stocks.
- LADR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LADR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LADR Stock Summary
- LADR's current price/earnings ratio is 956.77, which is higher than 99.1% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ladder Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 97.43% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LADR comes in at 139.51% -- higher than that of 98.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ladder Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ACC, PSTL, APA, CALM, and CVEO.
- LADR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ladder Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.laddercapital.com.
LADR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LADR's price/sales ratio is 46.27% higher, now standing at 9.8.
- LADR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 934.4 over the prior 91 months.
- LADR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 829.4 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LADR.
LADR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -34.08%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.43%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 133.37%.
The table below shows LADR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LADR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LADR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.34||52-week high||$12.65|
|Prev. close||$11.17||52-week low||$6.33|
|Day high||$11.45||Avg. volume||854,511|
|50-day MA||$11.61||Dividend yield||7.16%|
|200-day MA||$10.54||Market Cap||1.44B|
Ladder Capital Corp (LADR) Company Bio
Ladder Capital Corporation originates and invests in a diverse portfolio of commercial real estate and real estate-related assets, focusing on senior secured assets. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
LADR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LADR Latest Social Stream
View Full LADR Social Stream
Latest LADR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ladder Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LADR as an investment opportunity.
Ladder Capital (LADR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW YORK, July 22, 2021--Ladder Capital Corp (NYSE: LADR) ("we," "Ladder," or the "Company") will release its second quarter 2021 results on July 29, 2021 after the close of markets that day. The Company will host a conference call and webcast for investors at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time that day to discuss the financial results.
Circle F Capital secured $20 million from Ladder Capital to refinance a retail condo at The Prime LIC in Long Island City, Queens.
Mortgage REITs (mREITs) have more in common with a bank than with a typical REIT. Further, because they're REITs, they must distribute the bulk of that income to their investors, which is why they tend to have high-yielding dividends. Unfortunately, those dividends usually fluctuate with market conditions, which is why mREITs aren't ideal for those seeking a steady income stream.
Ladder Capital Finance Holdings LLLP -- Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Ladder Capital Corp
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Ladder Capital Corp Read the full article at Moody''s
LADR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|