Ladder Capital Corp (LADR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LADR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LADR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.85% of US stocks.
- LADR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LADR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
LADR Stock Summary
- For LADR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.35% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LADDER CAPITAL CORP is reporting a growth rate of 917.46%; that's higher than 98.24% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LADR is more volatile than just 4.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LADR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AFCG, CTO, ACM, WH, and SQFT.
- LADR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LADDER CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.laddercapital.com.
LADR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LADR's price/earnings ratio is 41.51% lower, now standing at 14.3.
- LADR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LADR.
LADR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -42.25%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -11.07%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 44.76%.
The table below shows LADR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LADR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LADR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.07% of graded US stocks.
- LADR's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 322nd of 442 Trading stocks.
- VNO, JYNT, and NDAQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LADR.
The table below shows LADR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LADR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LADR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.66||52-week high||$12.69|
|Prev. close||$9.76||52-week low||$9.43|
|Day high||$10.01||Avg. volume||613,284|
|50-day MA||$11.21||Dividend yield||9.11%|
|200-day MA||$11.44||Market Cap||1.23B|
Ladder Capital Corp (LADR) Company Bio
Ladder Capital Corporation originates and invests in a diverse portfolio of commercial real estate and real estate-related assets, focusing on senior secured assets. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LADR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LADR Latest Social Stream
View Full LADR Social Stream
Latest LADR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LADDER CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LADR as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the companies that have just increased their dividends. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, and go directly to read MSFT and 4 Other Companies Just Increased Their Dividends. After the pandemic-related hiatus, many American companies started raising their dividends to attract shareholders. According to a report by […]
In this article, we present the list of top 10 stock picks of Ron Mass’ Almitas Capital at the end of the second quarter. If you want to skip the fund’s history, recent performance and details about its overall portfolio, please go directly to 5 Best Stocks to Buy According to Ron Mass’ Almitas Capital. […]
Ladder Capital Corp Announces $0.01 Per Share Dividend Increase and Third Quarter 2022 Dividend to Holders of Class A Common Stock
NEW YORK, September 15, 2022--Ladder Capital Corp ("Ladder" or the "Company") (NYSE: LADR) today announced the declaration by its Board of Directors of a third quarter 2022 dividend of $0.23 per share of Class A common stock, representing a $0.01 per share increase in Ladder's quarterly cash dividend. The cash dividend is payable on October 17, 2022 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 30, 2022.
Ladder Capital (LADR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 54.55% and 66.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ladder Capital Corp Reports Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2022 and Announces Upsize and Extension of Revolving Credit Facility
NEW YORK, July 28, 2022--Ladder Capital Corp (NYSE: LADR) ("we," "our," "Ladder," or the "Company") today announced operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. GAAP income before taxes for the three months ended June 30, 2022 was $45.8 million, and diluted earnings per share ("EPS") was $0.28. Distributable earnings was $43.7 million, or $0.34 of distributable EPS.
LADR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|