Ladder Capital Corp (LADR): Price and Financial Metrics
LADR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.96||52-week high||$12.18|
|Prev. close||$10.08||52-week low||$8.67|
|Day high||$10.04||Avg. volume||755,606|
|50-day MA||$9.32||Dividend yield||9.54%|
|200-day MA||$10.28||Market Cap||1.26B|
LADR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LADR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LADR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- LADR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LADR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
LADR Stock Summary
- For LADR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.4% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LADDER CAPITAL CORP is reporting a growth rate of 133.13%; that's higher than 89.93% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LADDER CAPITAL CORP comes in at 51.03%, a number that bests 87.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LADR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARE, CSWC, CNF, CFFN, and AFCG.
- Visit LADR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.laddercapital.com.
LADR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LADR's price/sales ratio is 209.09% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- Over the past 113 months, LADR's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LADR.
LADR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1.16%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 431.78%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 295.44%.
The table below shows LADR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LADR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LADR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.07% of graded US stocks.
- LADR's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 322nd of 442 Trading stocks.
- VNO, JYNT, and NDAQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LADR.
The table below shows LADR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ladder Capital Corp (LADR) Company Bio
Ladder Capital Corporation originates and invests in a diverse portfolio of commercial real estate and real estate-related assets, focusing on senior secured assets. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
LADR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LADR Latest Social Stream
View Full LADR Social Stream
Latest LADR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LADDER CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LADR as an investment opportunity.
We Ran A Stock Scan For Earnings Growth And Ladder Capital (NYSE:LADR) Passed With Ease
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Ladder Capital (LADR) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Ladder Capital (LADR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.67% and 20.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ladder Capital Corp Reports Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2023
NEW YORK, April 27, 2023--Ladder Capital Corp (NYSE: LADR) ("we," "our," "Ladder," or the "Company") today announced operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. GAAP income before taxes for the three months ended March 31, 2023 was $23.9 million, and diluted earnings per share ("EPS") was $0.18. Distributable earnings was $47.2 million, or $0.38 of distributable EPS.
Ladder Capital Corp to Report First Quarter 2023 Results
NEW YORK, April 20, 2023--Ladder Capital Corp (NYSE: LADR) ("we," "Ladder," or the "Company") will release its first quarter 2023 results on April 27, 2023 after the close of markets that day. The Company will host a conference call and webcast for investors at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time that day to discuss the financial results.
3 mREIT Stocks to Bet on Despite Lackluster Origination Scenario
Unfavorable industry dynamics and shrinking origination volumes have taken a toll on the origination businesses of the REIT and Equity Trust industry players. Yet, floating loans, robust servicing segments and diversified business models are positives for ABR, LADR and IVR.
LADR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LADRWant to do more research on Ladder Capital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ladder Capital Corp (LADR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ladder Capital Corp (LADR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ladder Capital Corp (LADR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...