Ladder Capital Corp (LADR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LADR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LADR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.03% of US stocks.
- LADR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- LADR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.13% of US stocks).
LADR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 932.79, Ladder Capital Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ladder Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 97.37% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LADR comes in at 143.1% -- higher than that of 98.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ladder Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CSWC, STAR, NYMT, RYN, and CNF.
- LADR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ladder Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.laddercapital.com.
LADR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LADR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.89||52-week high||$12.32|
|Prev. close||$11.30||52-week low||$6.30|
|Day high||$11.35||Avg. volume||986,146|
|50-day MA||$11.69||Dividend yield||7.35%|
|200-day MA||$9.46||Market Cap||1.38B|
Ladder Capital Corp (LADR) Company Bio
Ladder Capital Corporation originates and invests in a diverse portfolio of commercial real estate and real estate-related assets, focusing on senior secured assets. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York.
LADR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LADR Latest Social Stream
View Full LADR Social Stream
Latest LADR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ladder Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LADR as an investment opportunity.
Ladder Capital Corp (LADR) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 6, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Michelle Wallach - Chief Compliance Officer Brian Harris - Chief Executive Officer Pamela McCormack - President Paul Miceli - Chief Financial Officer Adam Siper - Head, Origination Conference Call Participants Tim Hayes - BTIG...
Ladder Capital Corp (NYSE: LADR) ("we," "Ladder," or the "Company") today announced operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. GAAP loss before taxes for the three months ended March 31, 2021 was $0.3 million, and diluted earnings per share was $0.00. Distributable earnings was $3.2 million, or $0.04 of distributable EPS.
Ladder Capital Corp (NYSE: LADR) ("we," "Ladder," or the "Company") will release its first quarter 2021 results on May 6, 2021 after the close of markets that day. The Company will host a conference call and webcast for investors at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time that day to discuss the financial results.
The stock market pulled back from all-time highs this week, as investors paused to consider just what’s been goosing stocks – and what the future may hold. A flood of stimulus cash, unleashed by the Biden Administration’s big spending bills, is set to push GDP growth to 9% for 3Q21, but next year looks like it will slip back as the spending runs its course. Economists are predicting 5.5% GDP growth next year. This bodes poorly for cyclical stocks, which tend to reflect macro volatility. As Morgan Stanley’s chief US equity strategist Mike Wilson said, “Peak rate of change on economic data and earnings revisions...
Photo by MicroStockHub/E+ via Getty Images Starwood Property Trust (STWD) recovered to its pre-COVID-19 valuation and presents limited upside from here on out. The stock pays a 7.6% yield, which is very good, but the best strategy here is to wait for a dip to buy. Why Starwood is not...
LADR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|