LAIX Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (LAIX): Price and Financial Metrics
LAIX Stock Summary
- LAIX Inc's stock had its IPO on September 27, 2018, making it an older stock than just 1.2% of US equities in our set.
- For LAIX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.31 for LAIX Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAIX Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COE, TXMD, FORTY, YI, and JT.
- LAIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LAIX Inc's official web site, go to www.liulishuo.com.
LAIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
LAIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.20||52-week high||$14.10|
|Prev. close||$5.90||52-week low||$2.01|
|Day high||$6.30||Avg. volume||134,267|
|50-day MA||$3.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.11||Market Cap||297.30M|
LAIX Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (LAIX) Company Bio
LAIX Inc is the creator and operator of AI-powered English language learning app Liulishuo. The company’s proprietary AI teacher utilizes deep learning and adaptive learning technologies, big data, well-established education pedagogies and the mobile internet. The company is based in Shanghai, China.