LAIX Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (LAIX): Price and Financial Metrics
LAIX Stock Summary
- LAIX's went public 1.19 years ago, making it older than only 0.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For LAIX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LAIX comes in at -266.45% -- higher than that of only 1.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAIX Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COE, FORTY, MLNT, NEOS, and YI.
- LAIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LAIX Inc's official web site, go to www.liulishuo.com.
LAIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
LAIX Price/Volume Stats
LAIX Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (LAIX) Company Bio
LAIX Inc is the creator and operator of AI-powered English language learning app Liulishuo. The company’s proprietary AI teacher utilizes deep learning and adaptive learning technologies, big data, well-established education pedagogies and the mobile internet. The company is based in Shanghai, China.