Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAKE POWR Grades
- LAKE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.91% of US stocks.
- LAKE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- LAKE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.91% of US stocks).
LAKE Stock Summary
- LAKE's current price/earnings ratio is 6.74, which is higher than just 10.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For LAKE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.63% of US equities we're observing.
- LAKE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lakeland Industries Inc are ROCK, LAWS, HCSG, HWKN, and JVA.
- LAKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lakeland Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.lakeland.com.
LAKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LAKE's EV/EBIT ratio is 78.44% lower, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, LAKE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LAKE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAKE.
LAKE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -133.26%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 214.15%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -25.72%.
The table below shows LAKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAKE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.22% of graded US stocks.
- LAKE's asset turnover comes in at 1.095 -- ranking 18th of 181 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ANIK, CODX, and EYE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAKE.
The table below shows LAKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.18||52-week high||$47.95|
|Prev. close||$21.07||52-week low||$18.25|
|Day high||$21.18||Avg. volume||220,172|
|50-day MA||$23.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.62||Market Cap||165.33M|
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Company Bio
Lakeland Industries, Inc. manufactures and sells a range of safety garments and accessories for the industrial and public protective clothing market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Ronkonkoma, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAKE Latest Social Stream
View Full LAKE Social Stream
Latest LAKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lakeland Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAKE as an investment opportunity.
Forward-looking statements are all statements other than statements of historical facts, which reflect management's expectations regarding future events and operating performance and speak only as of today, September 9, 2021. Forward-looking statements are based on current assumptions and analysis made by the company in light of its experience and its perception of historical trends, current conditions, including business affairs, the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent variants, expected future developments and other factors that management believes are appropriate under circumstances. Listeners are cautioned that these statements are not guarantees of future performance and that actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected in any forward-looking statements.
View more earnings on LAKESee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaGlobal-E Online Prices Offering By Selling ShareholdersVista Outdoor To Acquire Foresight Sports For 4M© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Lakeland Industries (LAKE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -27.91% and -17.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DECATUR, AL / ACCESSWIRE / September 9, 2021 / Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and to first responders on the federal, state and local levels, today announced financial results for its fiscal 2022 second quarter ended July 31, 2021.
LAKE Price Returns
Continue Researching LAKEWant to see what other sources are saying about Lakeland Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch