Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAKE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LAKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.01% of US stocks.
- LAKE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LAKE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 44.78% of US stocks).
LAKE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- LAKE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 11.06% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LAKE's revenue has grown -13.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 11.26% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JVA, HURC, LRN, CTHR, and LOPE.
- Visit LAKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lakeland.com.
LAKE Valuation Summary
- LAKE's price/earnings ratio is 34; this is 161.54% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LAKE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 25.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAKE.
LAKE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 116.65%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 13.05%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.98%.
The table below shows LAKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAKE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.77% of graded US stocks.
- LAKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.999 -- ranking 20th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CNMD, ISR, and EYE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAKE.
The table below shows LAKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.30||52-week high||$21.30|
|Prev. close||$14.30||52-week low||$11.13|
|Day high||$14.33||Avg. volume||15,304|
|50-day MA||$13.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.32||Market Cap||104.68M|
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Company Bio
Lakeland Industries, Inc. manufactures and sells a range of safety garments and accessories for the industrial and public protective clothing market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Ronkonkoma, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAKE Latest Social Stream
View Full LAKE Social Stream
Latest LAKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAKE as an investment opportunity.
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and first responders on the federal, state and local levels, today announced the appointment of Roger D. Shannon as the Company's Chief Financial Officer effective, February 1, 2023. Mr. Shannon will succeed Allen E. Dillard, who has served as the Company's Chief Financial Officer since August 12, 2019.
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and first responders on the federal, state, and local levels, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend as part of the initiation of a recurring quarterly dividend program.
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and first responders on the federal, state and local levels, announced today that Christopher J. Ryan, Executive Chairman of the Board, has announced his retirement as an employee of Lakeland Industries, Inc. and will step down from his role as Executive Chairman, effective January 31, 2023.
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript December 8, 2022 Lakeland Industries, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.19 EPS, expectations were $0.29. Company Representatives: Charlie Roberson – Chief Executive Officer Allen Dillard – Chief Operating and Financial Officer Operator: Good day, and welcome to the Lakeland Industries Fiscal 2023 Third […]
Lakeland Industries (LAKE) stock dropped as much as 10.6% on Friday after the personal protective clothing maker reported Q3 results slightly below expectations and provided…
LAKE Price Returns
Continue Researching LAKEWant to see what other sources are saying about Lakeland Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch