Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAKE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LAKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.63% of US stocks.
- LAKE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LAKE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
LAKE Stock Summary
- LAKE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 10.25% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 129.23%, Lakeland Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.92% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LAKE's revenue has grown -14.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.76% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNE, JRSH, INUV, CPSH, and ROCK.
- LAKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lakeland Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.lakeland.com.
LAKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LAKE's EV/EBIT ratio is 78.44% lower, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, LAKE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LAKE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAKE.
LAKE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 64.98%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 174.47%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 12.82%.
The table below shows LAKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAKE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.77% of graded US stocks.
- LAKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.999 -- ranking 20th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CNMD, ISR, and EYE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAKE.
The table below shows LAKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.42||52-week high||$27.24|
|Prev. close||$16.44||52-week low||$15.37|
|Day high||$16.53||Avg. volume||33,374|
|50-day MA||$17.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.22||Market Cap||125.05M|
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Company Bio
Lakeland Industries, Inc. manufactures and sells a range of safety garments and accessories for the industrial and public protective clothing market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Ronkonkoma, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAKE Latest Social Stream
View Full LAKE Social Stream
Latest LAKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lakeland Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAKE as an investment opportunity.
New York, NY, based Investment company National Asset Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, Meta Platforms Inc, Caterpillar Inc, Innovative Industrial Properties Inc, Schwab Fundamental U.S.
A look at the shareholders of Lakeland Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LAKE ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Is Lakeland Industries, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:LAKE) Latest Stock Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Lakeland Industries (NASDAQ:LAKE) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 6.5% over...
HUNTSVILLE, AL / ACCESSWIRE / December 16, 2021 / Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and to first responders on the federal, state and local levels, today announced the promotion of Allen E.
Lakeland Industries (LAKE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.94% and 5.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended October 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LAKE Price Returns
Continue Researching LAKEWant to see what other sources are saying about Lakeland Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch