Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
LAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.95||52-week high||$18.35|
|Prev. close||$11.13||52-week low||$10.60|
|Day high||$11.19||Avg. volume||16,246|
|50-day MA||$12.56||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$13.24||Market Cap||80.68M|
LAKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAKE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LAKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.43% of US stocks.
- LAKE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LAKE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
LAKE Stock Summary
- LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.5% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- LAKE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 11.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HURC, AVD, SHOO, LWAY, and UAA.
- Visit LAKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lakeland.com.
LAKE Valuation Summary
- LAKE's price/earnings ratio is 42.9; this is 220.15% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LAKE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAKE.
LAKE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.24%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -36.51%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 256.07%.
The table below shows LAKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAKE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.77% of graded US stocks.
- LAKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.999 -- ranking 20th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CNMD, ISR, and EYE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAKE.
The table below shows LAKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAKE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LAKE, see our LAKE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$40.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Company Bio
Lakeland Industries, Inc. manufactures and sells a range of safety garments and accessories for the industrial and public protective clothing market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Ronkonkoma, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAKE Latest Social Stream
View Full LAKE Social Stream
Latest LAKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAKE as an investment opportunity.
Is Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) Trading At A 20% Discount?
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Lakeland Industries fair value estimate is US$13.76 Current...
Lakeland Industries Declares Cash Dividend for Second Quarter 2024
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and first responders on the federal, state, and local levels, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend for its fiscal second quarter of 2024 of $0.03 per share.
The past year for Lakeland Industries (NASDAQ:LAKE) investors has not been profitable
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. But if...
Lakeland Industries, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2023 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and first responders on the federal, state and local levels, today announced financial results for its fiscal 2023 fourth quarter and full year ended January 31, 2023.
Lakeland Industries Announces Management Changes
/ Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and first responders, today announced the retirement of Allen E. Dillard as Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately, however Mr. Dillard will serve as a consultant to Lakeland under a Transitional Services Agreement until completion of the Company's 10-K filing.
LAKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LAKEWant to see what other sources are saying about Lakeland Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...