Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAKE POWR Grades
- LAKE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 60.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAKE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LAKE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
LAKE Stock Summary
- LAKE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 10.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 92.86%, LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.4% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC comes in at -19.77%, a number that bests only 8.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC are GROW, AIR, NVFY, JVA, and HELE.
- Visit LAKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lakeland.com.
LAKE Valuation Summary
- LAKE's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.8; this is 50% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LAKE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAKE.
LAKE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 773.06%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.3%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -15.7%.
The table below shows LAKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAKE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.77% of graded US stocks.
- LAKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.999 -- ranking 20th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CNMD, ISR, and EYE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAKE.
The table below shows LAKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.17||52-week high||$22.21|
|Prev. close||$11.75||52-week low||$11.13|
|Day high||$12.22||Avg. volume||37,299|
|50-day MA||$13.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.21||Market Cap||91.46M|
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Company Bio
Lakeland Industries, Inc. manufactures and sells a range of safety garments and accessories for the industrial and public protective clothing market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Ronkonkoma, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAKE Latest Social Stream
View Full LAKE Social Stream
Latest LAKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAKE as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
Does the September share price for Lakeland Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LAKE ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
Christopher Ryan Is The Executive Chairman of Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) And They Just Picked Up 4.6% More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Lakeland Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LAKE...
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and first responders on the federal, state and local levels, today announced that Charlie Roberson, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Allen Dillard, Chief Operating and Financial Officer, will present and host one-on-one meetings with investors at the Sidoti September Virtual Investor Conference,
Any such forward-looking statements reflect management's expectations based upon currently available information and are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks and uncertainties that are more fully described in our SEC filings. During today's call, we will discuss financial measures derived from our financial statements that are not determined in accordance with U.S. GAAP, including EBITDA, adjusted EBITDA, and EBITDA margin, and non-GAAP net income. At this time, I would like to introduce you to your host for this call, Lakeland Industries' chief executive officer, Charlie Roberson.
LAKE Price Returns
Continue Researching LAKEWant to see what other sources are saying about Lakeland Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch