Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAKE POWR Grades
- LAKE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAKE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LAKE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
LAKE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.63, Lakeland Industries Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 5.96% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lakeland Industries Inc is higher than it is for about just 10.01% of US stocks.
- LAKE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 10.4% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lakeland Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RFIL, PRDO, SMP, APEI, and VIVO.
- Visit LAKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lakeland.com.
LAKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LAKE's EV/EBIT ratio is 84.1% lower, now standing at 3.1.
- LAKE's price/earnings ratio has moved down $9.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LAKE's price/earnings ratio has gone down $9.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAKE.
LAKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.65||52-week high||$47.95|
|Prev. close||$21.43||52-week low||$17.88|
|Day high||$21.98||Avg. volume||258,028|
|50-day MA||$26.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.96||Market Cap||173.91M|
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Company Bio
Lakeland Industries, Inc. manufactures and sells a range of safety garments and accessories for the industrial and public protective clothing market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Ronkonkoma, New York.
LAKE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Lakeland Industries Inc. To summarize, we found that Lakeland Industries Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1024.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lakeland Industries Inc ended up being:
- LAKE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Lakeland Industries Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 4.87% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LAKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAKE Latest Social Stream
View Full LAKE Social Stream
Latest LAKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lakeland Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAKE as an investment opportunity.
Tempura/E+ via Getty Images Fiscal first quarter earnings from personal protective equipment manufacturer Lakeland Industries (LAKE) suggest that the Covid-19 bump is over for the company. That in turn would mean that LAKE stock could be, and maybe should be, headed back toward pre-pandemic levels. Certainly, the market didn't think...
Shares of Lakeland Industries (NASDAQ: LAKE) dropped as much as 14.1% in trading on Thursday after the company reported fiscal first-quarter 2022 results. Management said that demand for personal protective equipment (PPE) was down as the worst of the pandemic subsided and customers experienced higher inventory levels. As many companies start to see demand pick up while the pandemic subsides, Lakeland Industries is one company that will see its business slow.
DECATUR, AL / ACCESSWIRE / June 10, 2021 / Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and to first responders on the federal, state and local levels, today announced that its management is scheduled to participate in an upcoming virtual investor conference.
Lakeland Industries (NASDAQ:LAKE) stock fell more than 7% in Thursday’s premarket trading a day after the company reported weaker than expected quarterly results. The maker of personal protective equipment saw Covid-related demand tapering off as the pandemic came off its peak globally, with the share of revenues in net sales attributable to Covid almost halving to 13% in the quarter ended April 30 from 25% in the same quarter of the last fiscal year. Lakeland President and Chief Executive Officer Charles D. Roberson warned supply now exceeds demand in the protective clothing market.
Sustainable Performance Improvements Delivered as Growth Resumes in Industrial Segments,Margins Remain Strong, and Cash Balances ImproveDECATUR, AL / ACCESSWIRE / June 9, 2021 / Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and to first responders on the federal, state and local levels, today announced financial results for its fiscal 2022 first quarter ended April 30, 2021.
LAKE Price Returns
Continue Researching LAKEWant to see what other sources are saying about Lakeland Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lakeland Industries Inc (LAKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch