Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE): Price and Financial Metrics
LAKE Stock Summary
- LAKE's current price/earnings ratio is 816.27, which is higher than 99.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lakeland Industries Inc is higher than 98.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 140.14%, Lakeland Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lakeland Industries Inc are SUM, SPKE, QTS, INFU, and BAND.
- LAKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lakeland Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.lakeland.com.
LAKE Stock Price Chart More Charts
LAKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.37||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$15.56||52-week low||$9.70|
|Day high||$16.87||Avg. volume||1,083,413|
|50-day MA||$14.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.89||Market Cap||131.07M|
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE) Company Bio
Lakeland Industries, Inc. manufactures and sells a range of safety garments and accessories for the industrial and public protective clothing market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Ronkonkoma, New York.