Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR): Price and Financial Metrics
LAMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.28||52-week high||$111.49|
|Prev. close||$104.22||52-week low||$77.21|
|Day high||$104.95||Avg. volume||447,185|
|50-day MA||$88.50||Dividend yield||4.8%|
|200-day MA||$94.05||Market Cap||10.64B|
LAMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAMR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LAMR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.32% of US stocks.
- LAMR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LAMR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
LAMR Stock Summary
- LAMAR ADVERTISING CO's market capitalization of $9,481,749,047 is ahead of 83.94% of US-listed equities.
- For LAMR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.01% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.52 for LAMAR ADVERTISING CO; that's greater than it is for 80.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LAMAR ADVERTISING CO are FWONA, CWT, MUSA, MOS, and SFBS.
- LAMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LAMAR ADVERTISING CO's official web site, go to www.lamar.com.
LAMR Valuation Summary
- LAMR's price/earnings ratio is 23.3; this is 15.27% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- LAMR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 329.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAMR.
LAMR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 33.29%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -9.34%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.41%.
The table below shows LAMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAMR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.56% of graded US stocks.
- LAMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.3 -- ranking 70th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SAMG, WHG, and SIEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAMR.
The table below shows LAMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) Company Bio
Lamar Advertising operates three types of outdoor advertising displays: billboards, logo signs and transit advertising displays. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
LAMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAMR Latest Social Stream
View Full LAMR Social Stream
Latest LAMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAMAR ADVERTISING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAMR as an investment opportunity.
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced today pending changes to its Realty Majors Portfolio Index (RMP) and Global Realty Majors Portfolio Index (GRM), effective as of the close of business on November 17, 2023.
Lamar Advertising's (LAMR) third-quarter 2023 results reflect decent year-over-year top-line growth. However, higher interest expenses act as a spoilsport.
Lamar Advertising Company (NASDAQ:LAMR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Operator: Excuse me, everyone. We now have Sean Reilly and Jay Johnson in conference. Please be aware that each of your line is in a listen-only mode. At the conclusion of the company’s presentation, we will open the floor for questions. [Operator Instructions] […]
Net Income Drops Slightly Despite Revenue Growth
Lamar (LAMR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 6.81% and 0.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LAMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|