Lamar Advertising Company - (LAMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAMR POWR Grades
- LAMR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.1% of US stocks.
- LAMR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- LAMR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
LAMR Stock Summary
- LAMR has a market capitalization of $10,278,803,563 -- more than approximately 82.04% of US stocks.
- For LAMR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.89% of US equities we're observing.
- Lamar Advertising Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of 79.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAMR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WH, MLCO, BG, CAE, and R.
- LAMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lamar Advertising Co's official web site, go to www.lamar.com.
LAMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.66||52-week high||$107.46|
|Prev. close||$100.34||52-week low||$56.13|
|Day high||$102.50||Avg. volume||504,831|
|50-day MA||$97.17||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$80.68||Market Cap||10.26B|
Lamar Advertising Company - (LAMR) Company Bio
Lamar Advertising operates three types of outdoor advertising displays: billboards, logo signs and transit advertising displays. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
LAMR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lamar Advertising Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lamar Advertising Co ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Lamar Advertising Co, consider:
- Lamar Advertising Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 21.52% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LAMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAMR Latest Social Stream
View Full LAMR Social Stream
Latest LAMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lamar Advertising Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAMR as an investment opportunity.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average traded higher in today's stock market while the Nasdaq composite led on the downside and was the only index trading lower.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose in a mixed session that saw the Nasdaq inch lower. Berkshire Hathaway stock rallied after Warren Buffett announced his successor as Berkshire Hathaway CEO, while Dow Inc. was the best performing blue chip.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But one can do better than that by picking better...
Photo by Zyabich/iStock via Getty ImagesOne of the more interesting REITs on the market today is a company that goes by the name Lamar Advertising Company (LAMR). With a long operating history of around 120 years under its belt, the business specializes in billboards, transit, and other similar signage. It...
Lamar (LAMR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
LAMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|