Lamar Advertising Company - (LAMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAMR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LAMR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.46% of US stocks.
- LAMR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- LAMR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
LAMR Stock Summary
- LAMR has a market capitalization of $11,993,175,712 -- more than approximately 82.58% of US stocks.
- LAMR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 544.44 -- higher than 94.23% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For LAMR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAMR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WRK, BERY, NXST, RLGY, and NLSN.
- Visit LAMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lamar.com.
LAMR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LAMR's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.79% lower, now standing at 34.3.
- LAMR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 67.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LAMR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 547.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAMR.
LAMR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4843.65%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 13.75%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 24.23%.
The table below shows LAMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAMR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.72% of graded US stocks.
- LAMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.284 -- ranking 73rd of 446 Trading stocks.
- IRM, JYNT, and SAMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAMR.
The table below shows LAMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.57||52-week high||$120.67|
|Prev. close||$115.88||52-week low||$59.78|
|Day high||$118.03||Avg. volume||438,552|
|50-day MA||$114.40||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$101.87||Market Cap||11.79B|
Lamar Advertising Company - (LAMR) Company Bio
Lamar Advertising operates three types of outdoor advertising displays: billboards, logo signs and transit advertising displays. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAMR Latest Social Stream
View Full LAMR Social Stream
Latest LAMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lamar Advertising Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAMR as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Lamar Advertising Company (REIT) (NASDAQ:LAMR) have made a splendid return of 128% over the past five years
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Better yet, you'd like to see the share price move up...
No summary available.
BATON ROUGE, La., Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lamar Advertising Company (Nasdaq: LAMR) will release its third quarter ended September 30, 2021 earnings report before the market opens on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. Lamar will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. (Central time) to discuss the Companys results and answer questions relating to company operations.
BATON ROUGE, La., Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lamar Advertising Company (Nasdaq: “LAMR”) will release its third quarter ended September 30, 2021 earnings report before the market opens on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. Lamar will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. (Central time) to discuss the Company’s results and answer questions relating to company operations. Instructions for dialing into Lamar’s conference call are provided below: All Callers:1-334-777-69
A diversified tenant base across various sectors and opportunistic acquisitions will likely aid Lamar Advertising (LAMR) to grow over the long run, though stiff competition and high debt level are concerns.
LAMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|