Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAMR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LAMR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- LAMR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LAMR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
LAMR Stock Summary
- Lamar Advertising Co's market capitalization of $11,924,884,682 is ahead of 82.85% of US-listed equities.
- For LAMR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.48% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Lamar Advertising Co's share price is greater than that of only 6.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lamar Advertising Co are FWONA, TRU, CLW, OUT, and CWST.
- LAMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lamar Advertising Co's official web site, go to www.lamar.com.
LAMR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LAMR's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.79% lower, now standing at 34.3.
- LAMR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 67.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LAMR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 547.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAMR.
LAMR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.51%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -13.66%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.43%.
The table below shows LAMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAMR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.56% of graded US stocks.
- LAMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.3 -- ranking 70th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SAMG, WHG, and SIEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAMR.
The table below shows LAMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.62||52-week high||$124.32|
|Prev. close||$100.07||52-week low||$83.96|
|Day high||$100.72||Avg. volume||508,430|
|50-day MA||$93.56||Dividend yield||4.77%|
|200-day MA||$107.54||Market Cap||10.21B|
Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) Company Bio
Lamar Advertising operates three types of outdoor advertising displays: billboards, logo signs and transit advertising displays. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAMR Latest Social Stream
View Full LAMR Social Stream
Latest LAMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lamar Advertising Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAMR as an investment opportunity.
Lamar Advertising press release (NASDAQ:LAMR): Q4 GAAP EPS of $1.21 beats by $0.03. AFFO of $1.78 Revenue of $494.6M (+15.4% Y/Y) beats by $21.22M. Guidance: The company expects net income per diluted share for fiscal year 2022 to be between $4.83 and $4.90, with diluted AFFO per share between $7.03...
Lamar Advertising Company (LAMR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2022, 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Sean Reilly – President and Chief Executive Officer Jay Johnson – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Benjamin Swinburne – Morgan Stanley Anna Lou San – JP Morgan Presentation...
Lamar Advertising Company Announces Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2021 Operating Results
Three Month Results Net revenue was $494.6 millionNet income was $123.3 millionAdjusted EBITDA was $230.7 million Twelve Month Results Net revenue was $1.79 billionNet income was $388.1 millionAdjusted EBITDA was $827.3 million BATON ROUGE, La., Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lamar Advertising Company (Nasdaq: LAMR), a leading owner and operator of outdoor advertising and logo sign displays, announces the Company’s operating results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. “As
Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ:LAMR) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Friday, February 25th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.20 (+11.1% Y/Y) and the…
Lamar Advertising Company (NASDAQ:LAMR) declares $1.10/ quarterly dividend, 10.0% increase from prior dividend of $1.00.Forward yield 3.90%Payable March 31; for shareholders of record…
LAMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|