Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR): Price and Financial Metrics
LAMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.02||52-week high||$111.49|
|Prev. close||$103.68||52-week low||$77.21|
|Day high||$105.17||Avg. volume||448,319|
|50-day MA||$90.20||Dividend yield||4.8%|
|200-day MA||$94.02||Market Cap||10.71B|
LAMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAMR POWR Grades
- LAMR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.07% of US stocks.
- LAMR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LAMR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
LAMR Stock Summary
- LAMAR ADVERTISING CO's market capitalization of $10,630,248,339 is ahead of 84.08% of US-listed equities.
- For LAMR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.98% of US equities we're observing.
- LAMR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 80.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAMAR ADVERTISING CO, a group of peers worth examining would be FWONA, SPH, MOS, CWT, and NXST.
- Visit LAMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lamar.com.
LAMR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LAMR's price/sales ratio is 10.59% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 243 months, LAMR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAMR.
LAMR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 33.29%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -9.34%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.41%.
The table below shows LAMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAMR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.56% of graded US stocks.
- LAMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.3 -- ranking 70th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SAMG, WHG, and SIEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAMR.
The table below shows LAMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) Company Bio
Lamar Advertising operates three types of outdoor advertising displays: billboards, logo signs and transit advertising displays. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
LAMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAMR Latest Social Stream
View Full LAMR Social Stream
Latest LAMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAMAR ADVERTISING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAMR as an investment opportunity.
The recent surge in analyst coverage for stocks such as OFG, Lamar (LAMR) and Landsea (LSEA) indicates the potential for significant price appreciation in the near term.
Lamar (LAMR) holds a significant market share in the U.S. outdoor advertising business. Its diversified tenant base, opportunistic acquisitions and portfolio upgrade efforts are key growth drivers.
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Value Income Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Us equities experienced a pullback in Q3 following the strong returns in the first half of 2023. The fund’s Investor Class APFWX, Advisor Class APDWX, and Institutional Class APHWX returned […]
BATON ROUGE, La., Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lamar Advertising Company (Nasdaq: LAMR), a leading owner and operator of outdoor advertising and logo sign displays, announces that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.25 per share payable on December 29, 2023 to stockholders of record of Lamar’s Class A common stock and Class B common stock on December 18, 2023. Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release contains “forward-looking statements” concerning Lamar
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced today pending changes to its Realty Majors Portfolio Index (RMP) and Global Realty Majors Portfolio Index (GRM), effective as of the close of business on November 17, 2023.
LAMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|