Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LAMR reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.58% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LAMR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CONE, MRTN, MELI, PINC and KAR.
LAMR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of LAMR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 7.13% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LAMR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Lamar Advertising Co's dividend yield of 3.93% is in the top 22.38%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Lamar Advertising Co than it is for merely 10.7% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, LAMR's equity discount rate is less than merely 20.86% of those stocks.
LAMR Dividend Chart
LAMR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LAMR Dividends vs. Peers
LAMR's dividend yield currently ranks #54 of 68 vs. its peers in the REITs - Diversified category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on LAMR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Lamar Advertising Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Lamar Advertising Co Common Stock (LAMR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Lamar Advertising Co (LAMR) - Dividend Investor
Lamar Advertising Co (LAMR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha