nLIGHT, Inc. (LASR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LASR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LASR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.5% of US stocks.
- LASR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LASR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.98% of US stocks).
LASR Stock Summary
- LASR's went public 3.26 years ago, making it older than merely 9.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LASR is currently 79.44, higher than 94.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that LASR's revenue has grown 35.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.92% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nlight Inc are AMBA, VERI, XBIT, NVTA, and AGYS.
- LASR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nlight Inc's official web site, go to www.nlight.net.
LASR Valuation Summary
- LASR's price/sales ratio is 5.5; this is 3.77% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- LASR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 39 months.
- LASR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 172 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LASR.
LASR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LASR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.75||52-week high||$46.45|
|Prev. close||$34.69||52-week low||$19.74|
|Day high||$35.35||Avg. volume||273,219|
|50-day MA||$31.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.80||Market Cap||1.49B|
nLIGHT, Inc. (LASR) Company Bio
nLIGHT, Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures semiconductor and fiber lasers It serves industrial, microfabrication, and aerospace and defense markets. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington.
LASR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LASR Latest Social Stream
View Full LASR Social Stream
Latest LASR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nlight Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LASR as an investment opportunity.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
CAMAS, Wash., July 19, 2021--Q2 earnings date press release
nLIGHT, Inc. (Nasdaq: LASR), a global leader in semiconductor and fiber lasers, today announced that members of senior management will participate in the following upcoming virtual investor conferences:
nLight (LASR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.00% and 1.95%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
nLIGHT, Inc. (Nasdaq: LASR) announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2021 after the financial markets close on Thursday, May 6, 2021. nLIGHT’s first quarter ended on March 31, 2021.
LASR Price Returns