nLIGHT, Inc. (LASR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LASR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LASR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.52% of US stocks.
- LASR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LASR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
LASR Stock Summary
- LASR's went public 3.93 years ago, making it older than merely 13.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nlight Inc is higher than it is for about merely 18.1% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.24 for Nlight Inc; that's greater than it is for only 14.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LASR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGYS, DCTH, MVIS, SEER, and PI.
- LASR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nlight Inc's official web site, go to www.nlight.net.
LASR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LASR's price/sales ratio is 13.76% lower, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 41 months, LASR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 159.8.
- Over the past 41 months, LASR's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LASR.
LASR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LASR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.37% of graded US stocks.
- LASR's asset turnover comes in at 0.783 -- ranking 84th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LASR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LASR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LASR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.31||52-week high||$36.95|
|Prev. close||$11.18||52-week low||$10.80|
|Day high||$11.60||Avg. volume||294,228|
|50-day MA||$14.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.97||Market Cap||503.74M|
nLIGHT, Inc. (LASR) Company Bio
nLIGHT, Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures semiconductor and fiber lasers It serves industrial, microfabrication, and aerospace and defense markets. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
LASR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LASR Latest Social Stream
View Full LASR Social Stream
Latest LASR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nlight Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LASR as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by nLIGHT, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
nLIGHT, Inc. (LASR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2022, 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Scott Keeney – Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Joseph Corso – Vice President, Corporate Development and Investor Relations Ran Bareket – Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Greg Palm – Craig-Hallum...
nLight (LASR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -120% and 2.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CAMAS, Wash., February 17, 2022--nLIGHT, Inc. (Nasdaq: LASR), a leading provider of high-power semiconductor and fiber lasers used in the industrial, microfabrication, and aerospace and defense markets, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021.
CAMAS, Wash., February 14, 2022--press release for plasmo
LASR Price Returns