CS Disco, Inc. (LAW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LAW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAW is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- LAW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.84% of US stocks).
LAW Stock Summary
- LAW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than merely 5.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CS DISCO INC's stock had its IPO on July 21, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 3.23% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 765.94%, CS DISCO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.44% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IDN, AXTI, IBIO, BASE, and NPCE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LAW's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001625641.
LAW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LAW's price/earnings ratio is 127.44% lower, now standing at -6.6.
- LAW's price/sales ratio has moved down 23.3 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAW.
LAW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.70||52-week high||$40.73|
|Prev. close||$6.69||52-week low||$6.49|
|Day high||$6.84||Avg. volume||469,601|
|50-day MA||$9.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.23||Market Cap||395.55M|
CS Disco, Inc. (LAW) Company Bio
CS Disco, Inc., a legal technology company, offers artificial intelligence and cloud computing solutions that help lawyers and legal teams to solve their client's legal issues. The company offers DISCO Ediscovery, a solution that automates ediscovery process and saves legal departments from manual tasks associated with collecting, processing, enriching, searching, reviewing, analyzing, producing, and using enterprise data that is at issue in legal matters. It also provides DISCO Review, a AI-powered document review solution that consistently delivers legal document reviews; and DISCO Case Builder, a solution that allows legal professionals to collaborate with teams to build a compelling case by offering a single place to search, organize, and review witness testimony and other legal data. CS Disco, Inc. was founded in 2012 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAW Latest Social Stream
View Full LAW Social Stream
Latest LAW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CS DISCO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAW as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, November 10, 2022--CS Disco, Inc. ("DISCO") (NYSE: LAW) today announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
The consensus price target hints at a 171.8% upside potential for CS Disco (LAW). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
DISCO Launches Collect For Slack, a Unified Cloud-Based Solution for Legal Teams to Manage and Preserve Slack Data
AUSTIN, Texas & LAS VEGAS, October 24, 2022--DISCO (NYSE:LAW), a leader in AI-enabled legal technology, today announced the release of Collect For Slack, a cloud-based feature that unifies workflows and processes within collaboration tools like Slack into a single platform. This powerful solution gives teams the ability to reduce costs, maintain defensible data governance, deliver faster times to evidence, and ultimately provide better legal outcomes through a simplified and accelerated data col
DISCO Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide eDiscovery Review Software 2022 Vendor Assessment
AUSTIN, Texas, October 18, 2022--DISCO (NYSE:LAW), a leader in AI-enabled legal technology, today announced that it was recognized as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide eDiscovery Review Software 2022 Vendor Assessment (Doc #US48315722 October 2022).
AUSTIN, Texas, October 17, 2022--CS Disco, Inc. ("DISCO") (NYSE: LAW), a leader in AI-enabled legal technology, today announced that it will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 after market close on Thursday, November 10, 2022.
LAW Price Returns