CS Disco, Inc. (LAW): Price and Financial Metrics
LAW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.98||52-week high||$29.99|
|Prev. close||$7.93||52-week low||$5.27|
|Day high||$8.00||Avg. volume||367,456|
|50-day MA||$6.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.18||Market Cap||476.01M|
LAW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAW POWR Grades
- LAW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 65.6% of US stocks.
- LAW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LAW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
LAW Stock Summary
- CS DISCO INC's stock had its IPO on July 21, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 4.35% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,429.27%, CS DISCO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.92% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CS DISCO INC is reporting a growth rate of 141.32%; that's higher than 90.32% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CS DISCO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FLNC, VLCN, KSCP, DOCS, and ONDS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LAW's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001625641.
LAW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LAW's EV/EBIT ratio is 115.6% lower, now standing at -3.3.
- Over the past 22 months, LAW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 182.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAW.
LAW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LAW, see our LAW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$66.22||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
CS Disco, Inc. (LAW) Company Bio
CS Disco, Inc., a legal technology company, offers artificial intelligence and cloud computing solutions that help lawyers and legal teams to solve their client's legal issues. The company offers DISCO Ediscovery, a solution that automates ediscovery process and saves legal departments from manual tasks associated with collecting, processing, enriching, searching, reviewing, analyzing, producing, and using enterprise data that is at issue in legal matters. It also provides DISCO Review, a AI-powered document review solution that consistently delivers legal document reviews; and DISCO Case Builder, a solution that allows legal professionals to collaborate with teams to build a compelling case by offering a single place to search, organize, and review witness testimony and other legal data. CS Disco, Inc. was founded in 2012 and is based in Austin, Texas.
LAW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAW Latest Social Stream
View Full LAW Social Stream
Latest LAW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CS DISCO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAW as an investment opportunity.
DISCO Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
AUSTIN, Texas, May 10, 2023--CS Disco, Inc. ("DISCO") (NYSE: LAW) today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
DISCO to Present at SVB MoffettNathanson’s Inaugural Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
AUSTIN, Texas, April 28, 2023--CS Disco, Inc. ("DISCO") (NYSE: LAW), a leader in AI-enabled legal technology, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Kiwi Camara, and Chief Financial Officer, Michael Lafair, will present at SVB MoffettNathanson’s Inaugural Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on May 18, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. Central Time.
DISCO Expands Global Footprint with Entry into India
GURUGRAM, India & AUSTIN, Texas, April 19, 2023--DISCO (NYSE: LAW), a leader in AI-enabled legal technology, announced the opening of its new office in Gurugram, India. The new office, which will operate locally as CS Disco India PVT LTD ("DISCO India"), will allow the Company to expand its services and enhance DISCO’s capabilities to provide 24/7 professional support to customers globally.
DISCO to Announce First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results On May 10, 2023
AUSTIN, Texas, April 13, 2023--CS Disco, Inc. ("DISCO") (NYSE: LAW), a leader in AI-enabled legal technology, today announced that it will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 after market close on Wednesday, May 10, 2023.
DISCO Launches Timelines, a Cloud-Based Solution for Legal Professionals to Build More Compelling Cases Faster
AUSTIN, Texas, March 22, 2023--DISCO (NYSE: LAW), a leader in AI-enabled legal technology, announced the release of Timelines in Case Builder, a powerful solution set built on advanced analytics, which allows teams to build stronger cases faster by quickly identifying important documents and testimony that can be used to craft compelling narratives. Timelines gives litigators, law firm partners, associates, paralegals at law firms, and corporate legal departments the ability to link evidence and
LAW Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...