Lawson Products, Inc. (LAWS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAWS POWR Grades
- LAWS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAWS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LAWS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
LAWS Stock Summary
- LAWS's current price/earnings ratio is 83.82, which is higher than 90.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Lawson Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lawson Products Inc is higher than it is for about only 11.47% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lawson Products Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GAIA, KN, CCRN, COHU, and LGL.
- Visit LAWS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lawsonproducts.com.
LAWS Valuation Summary
- LAWS's price/earnings ratio is 87.4; this is 187.5% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LAWS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $51.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAWS.
LAWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.38||52-week high||$62.10|
|Prev. close||$57.10||52-week low||$28.26|
|Day high||$57.38||Avg. volume||12,054|
|50-day MA||$55.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.23||Market Cap||520.21M|
Lawson Products, Inc. (LAWS) Company Bio
Lawson Products is an industrial distributor of maintenance and repair products, serving the industrial, commercial, institutional and government maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) market. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
LAWS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LAWS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lawson Products Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Lawson Products Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 97. Its equity weight surpasses that of 90.28% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 12.81% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LAWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAWS Latest Social Stream
View Full LAWS Social Stream
Latest LAWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lawson Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAWS as an investment opportunity.
Lawson Products to Present at the UBS Global Industrials & Transportation Virtual Conference.
The following slide deck was published by Lawson Products, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Lawson Products to Participate in Two Virtual Investor Conferences
Lawson Products (LAWS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Lawson Products to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
LAWS Price Returns