Lawson Products, Inc. (LAWS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAWS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LAWS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAWS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LAWS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
LAWS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LAWS is currently 61.31, higher than 91.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Lawson Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 164%, Lawson Products Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.31% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lawson Products Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HZO, MIXT, GAIA, ZYXI, and ZUMZ.
- LAWS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lawson Products Inc's official web site, go to www.lawsonproducts.com.
LAWS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LAWS's EV/EBIT ratio is 92.06% higher, now standing at 41.1.
- Over the past 243 months, LAWS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 44.2.
- Over the past 243 months, LAWS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAWS.
LAWS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -1.72%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5.04%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 65.81%.
The table below shows LAWS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAWS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAWS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.71% of graded US stocks.
- LAWS's asset turnover comes in at 1.623 -- ranking 47th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- USFD, PFGC, and INT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAWS.
The table below shows LAWS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.42||52-week high||$62.10|
|Prev. close||$41.15||52-week low||$33.92|
|Day high||$41.21||Avg. volume||21,763|
|50-day MA||$37.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.21||Market Cap||368.47M|
Lawson Products, Inc. (LAWS) Company Bio
Lawson Products is an industrial distributor of maintenance and repair products, serving the industrial, commercial, institutional and government maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) market. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAWS Latest Social Stream
View Full LAWS Social Stream
Latest LAWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lawson Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAWS as an investment opportunity.
Lawson Products (LAWS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.64% and 0.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CHICAGO, February 24, 2022--Lawson Products Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Alerts Shareholders of Lawson Products, Inc. (LAWS) Investigation
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Attorney Advertising--Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Lawson Products, Inc. ("Lawson" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: LAWS) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the company’s merger with TestEquity and Gexpro Services, portfolio companies of LKCM Headwater Investments. Such investors are encouraged to obtain additional information and assist th
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lawson Products to Report Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Gainers: Lawson Products (LAWS) +7%, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt HMHC +5%, Provention Bio (PRVB) +3%, Array Technologies (ARRY) +3%, People''s United Financial (PBCT) +2%.Losers:
LAWS Price Returns