Lawson Products, Inc. (LAWS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAWS POWR Grades
- LAWS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAWS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- LAWS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 35.05% of US stocks).
LAWS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LAWS is 3.08 -- better than 84.72% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Lawson Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 123.1%, Lawson Products Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.89% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lawson Products Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LYTS, ZYXI, SGC, HZO, and MIXT.
- LAWS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lawson Products Inc's official web site, go to www.lawsonproducts.com.
LAWS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LAWS's EV/EBIT ratio is 92.06% higher, now standing at 41.1.
- Over the past 243 months, LAWS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 44.2.
- Over the past 243 months, LAWS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAWS.
LAWS Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -60.43%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.34%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 58.85%.
The table below shows LAWS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAWS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAWS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.71% of graded US stocks.
- LAWS's asset turnover comes in at 1.623 -- ranking 47th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- USFD, PFGC, and INT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAWS.
The table below shows LAWS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.95||52-week high||$62.10|
|Prev. close||$46.20||52-week low||$44.15|
|Day high||$48.25||Avg. volume||38,421|
|50-day MA||$49.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.45||Market Cap||435.29M|
Lawson Products, Inc. (LAWS) Company Bio
Lawson Products is an industrial distributor of maintenance and repair products, serving the industrial, commercial, institutional and government maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) market. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAWS Latest Social Stream
View Full LAWS Social Stream
Latest LAWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lawson Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAWS as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Lawson Products (LAWS) +7%, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt HMHC +5%, Provention Bio (PRVB) +3%, Array Technologies (ARRY) +3%, People''s United Financial (PBCT) +2%.Losers:
Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CERN, LAWS, TMX, MIME; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Cerner Corporation (NASDAQ: CERN ) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Oracle Corporation for $95.00 per share. If you are a Cerner shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options . Lawson Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAWS ) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with TestEquity and Gexpro Full story available on Benzinga.com
In a report released today, Kevin Steinke from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Lawson Products (LAWS – Research Report), with a price target of $61.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $49.69. According to TipRanks.com, Steinke is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.3% and a 53.5% success rate. Steinke covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Cross Country Healthcare, Heritage-Crystal Clean, and Heidrick & Struggles. Currently, the analyst consensus on Lawson Products is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $61.00.
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: Enterprise Diversified, Inc. (OTC - SYTE), Castlight Health, Inc. (NYSE - CSLT), Lawson Products, Inc. (Nasdaq - LAWS)
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions. If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire, or Marc L. Ackerman, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 805, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or calling toll free 855-576-4847. There is no cost or financial obligation to you.
Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates LAWS, ADTX, EPAY, SKIL, HXOH; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
LAWS Price Returns