Lawson Products, Inc. (LAWS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAWS POWR Grades
- LAWS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- LAWS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LAWS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 38.04% of US stocks).
LAWS Stock Summary
- LAWS's current price/earnings ratio is 78.69, which is higher than 88.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Lawson Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LAWS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.52% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAWS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GAIA, KN, COHU, LGL, and ELMD.
- Visit LAWS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lawsonproducts.com.
LAWS Valuation Summary
- LAWS's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 60.61% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LAWS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LAWS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 67.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAWS.
LAWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.17||52-week high||$62.10|
|Prev. close||$53.60||52-week low||$28.42|
|Day high||$54.44||Avg. volume||12,208|
|50-day MA||$56.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.84||Market Cap||482.04M|
Lawson Products, Inc. (LAWS) Company Bio
Lawson Products is an industrial distributor of maintenance and repair products, serving the industrial, commercial, institutional and government maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) market. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
LAWS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LAWS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lawson Products Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Lawson Products Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 97. Its equity weight surpasses that of 90.28% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 12.81% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LAWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAWS Latest Social Stream
View Full LAWS Social Stream
Latest LAWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lawson Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAWS as an investment opportunity.
Lawson Products (LAWS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lawson Products to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Virtual Industrials Conference
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lawson Products to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Amongst...
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
LAWS Price Returns