Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (LAZY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAZY POWR Grades
- LAZY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.81% of US stocks.
- LAZY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- LAZY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
LAZY Stock Summary
- Lazydays Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.24% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LAZY is currently 2.32, higher than just 6.96% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- LAZY's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lazydays Holdings Inc are RMR, LIVE, FLMN, ACTG, and RRR.
- LAZY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lazydays Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.lazydays.com.
LAZY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LAZY's price/sales ratio is 90.32% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- LAZY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 41 months.
- Over the past 41 months, LAZY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAZY.
LAZY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAZY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.97% of graded US stocks.
- LAZY's asset turnover comes in at 2.248 -- ranking 32nd of 164 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LAZY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAZY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAZY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.82||52-week high||$25.74|
|Prev. close||$22.75||52-week low||$11.51|
|Day high||$23.41||Avg. volume||145,465|
|50-day MA||$22.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.90||Market Cap||258.55M|
Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (LAZY) Company Bio
Lazydays Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, retails recreational vehicles and related accessories, as well as offers repairs and maintenance services. Lazydays Holdings serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAZY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAZY Latest Social Stream
View Full LAZY Social Stream
Latest LAZY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lazydays Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAZY as an investment opportunity.
Yesterday, August 24th, Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (NasdaqCM: LAZY) ("Lazydays RV" or "Lazydays") completed its acquisition of Burlington RV Superstore, Inc. ("Burlington RV"). Burlington RV is a premier dealer strategically located in Sturtevant, Wisconsin between the attractive Milwaukee and Northern Chicagoland markets. The dealership offers a wide selection of outstanding RV brands including Newmar, Grand Design, Thor, Coachmen, and Forest River. Burlington RV, with their exceptional team of em
Viewing insider transactions for Lazydays Holdings, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:LAZY ) over the last year, we see that insiders...
Lazy Days Holdings (LAZY) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Lazydays Holdings, Inc. ("Lazydays" or the "Company") (NasdaqCM: LAZY) announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Net Income for the quarter was $25.3 million, up $20.0 million compared to second quarter 2020. Second quarter revenue of $322.8 million, and EBITDA of $41.3 million, were all-time quarterly records.
Yesterday, August 3rd, Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (NasdaqCM: LAZY) ("Lazydays RV" or "Lazydays") completed its acquisition of BYRV, Inc. and BYRV Washington, Inc. (collectively "B. Young RV"). B. Young RV is a premier RV dealer with two locations strategically located in Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington. B. Young RV has a significant presence in the attractive Pacific Northwest market offering a wide selection of outstanding RV brands including Tiffin, Newmar, Grand Design, Thor, and Fore
LAZY Price Returns