Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (LAZY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAZY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LAZY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.52% of US stocks.
- LAZY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LAZY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10% of US stocks).
LAZY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.73, Lazydays Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lazydays Holdings Inc is higher than 95.79% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- LAZY's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lazydays Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RRR, RMR, EZPW, NSA, and LIVE.
- Visit LAZY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lazydays.com.
LAZY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LAZY's price/sales ratio is 90.32% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- LAZY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 41 months.
- Over the past 41 months, LAZY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAZY.
LAZY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAZY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.69% of graded US stocks.
- LAZY's asset turnover comes in at 2.248 -- ranking 32nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LAZY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAZY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAZY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.51||52-week high||$25.70|
|Prev. close||$17.52||52-week low||$11.25|
|Day high||$17.95||Avg. volume||176,652|
|50-day MA||$13.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.62||Market Cap||191.80M|
Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (LAZY) Company Bio
Lazydays Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, retails recreational vehicles and related accessories, as well as offers repairs and maintenance services. Lazydays Holdings serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAZY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAZY Latest Social Stream
View Full LAZY Social Stream
Latest LAZY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lazydays Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAZY as an investment opportunity.
Lazy Days Holdings (LAZY) closed the most recent trading day at $17.15, moving +0.76% from the previous trading session.
In the latest trading session, Lazy Days Holdings (LAZY) closed at $17.19, marking a +1.6% move from the previous day.
Lazy Days Holdings (LAZY) closed the most recent trading day at $16.53, moving +0.98% from the previous trading session.
Lazydays (NASDAQ:LAZY) expects Q4 revenue of $323M, up $126M last year same quarter. Net income expected $15.3M, up $13.1M vs. prior. Adjusted EBITDA increase of 110% to $32.7M. RV unit sales increase 50.6% to 3,211 units versus 2,132 units last year. Company ended the quarter with a cash balance of...
Lazydays Holdings, Inc. ("Lazydays" or the "Company") (NasdaqCM: LAZY) provided preliminary results for the quarter ending December 31, 2021. It is important to note that results are preliminary and unaudited, and should be read in conjunction with the Company's quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, which the Company filed on November 5, 2021, and its annual report on Form 10-K/A for the year ending December 31, 2020, which the Company filed on June 25, 2021. Pr
LAZY Price Returns