Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (LAZY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAZY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LAZY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAZY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- LAZY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.49% of US stocks).
LAZY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LAZY is 8.12 -- better than 96.11% of US stocks.
- LAZY's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.99% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LAZY has reported earnings growth of 291.56%, putting it ahead of 93.54% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lazydays Holdings Inc are BBBY, DXYN, NSYS, GPI, and MRC.
- Visit LAZY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lazydays.com.
LAZY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAZY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.54||52-week high||$25.74|
|Prev. close||$23.64||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$23.65||Avg. volume||163,608|
|50-day MA||$20.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.95||Market Cap||231.71M|
Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (LAZY) Company Bio
Lazydays Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, retails recreational vehicles and related accessories, as well as offers repairs and maintenance services. Lazydays Holdings serves customers in the United States.
LAZY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Lazydays Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Lazydays Holdings Inc ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 4725.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Lazydays Holdings Inc, consider:
- In the past 2.9 years, Lazydays Holdings Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.68%; that's better than 86.39% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- 50% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 16.56% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Lazydays Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LAZY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAZY Latest Social Stream
View Full LAZY Social Stream
Latest LAZY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lazydays Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAZY as an investment opportunity.
Lazydays, The RV Authority®, marked the grand opening of its new dealership in Murfreesboro, Tennessee located just south of Nashville on April 21st with a ribbon-cutting ceremony. The Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce and dozens of local RV enthusiasts were in attendance.
Lazydays Holdings, Inc. ("Lazydays" or the "Company") (NasdaqCM: LAZY) provided preliminary results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. It is important to note that results are preliminary, unaudited, have not been subject to a quarterly review and should be read in conjunction with the Company's annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020, which the Company filed on March 19, 2021, and its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, which the Company expects to file on or before May 17, 2021. Preliminary Revenue for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 is $271 million, up $80 million versus the first quarter 2020, and net income is $15.0 million, up $12.1 million versus the first quarter 2020.
Photo by Oleh_Slobodeniuk/E+ via Getty Images Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (LAZY) is poised to benefit from reopening policies and post-pandemic consumer behavior. However, common shareholders will not benefit in a meaningful way due to warrants and other instruments being exercised and diluting existing shareholders. Current Overview Lazydays is a company that...
Yesterday, March 23rd, Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQCM: LAZY) ("Lazydays RV" or "Lazydays") completed its acquisition of Chilhowee RV Center ("Chilhowee RV"), a premier RV dealership located just outside Knoxville, Tennessee. It is a short drive from the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited National Park in America with over 11 million annual visitors. Chilhowee RV has a wide selection of outstanding RV brands including Airstream, Winnebago, Forest River and Thor.
Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQCM: LAZY) ("Lazydays RV" or "Lazydays") issued the attached 8-K filing disclosing that on March 17th, 2021, two institutional investors of Lazydays exercised warrants issued in the 2018 PIPE transaction with respect to an aggregate of 1,005,308 shares of the Company's common stock for cash, with cash proceeds to the Company of approximately $11.3 million, pursuant to agreements executed with the Company on such date. The Company agreed to a discount of approximately 2% off the original warrant exercise price of $11.50.
LAZY Price Returns